Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:38:52 PM

So maybe I am a stupid troll fucker. But at least I won't have lost a single Satoshi to this obvious scam. Thing is, I know that running even 10 Gh/s and trying to mine something besides LTC is a joke. Between coins that adjust difficulty within several minutes and a total lack of liquidity in the markets for many of these alts, it's just not fucking possible.

And while that may not mean a lot to the ponzi queens, who seem to be the real trolls here, anyone who's not blinded by greed understands that if the basic premise of an investment is a lie, so is the entire thing. Read over the materials on Scrypt.cc and see what you're being told you're investing in. Then watch your "logic" unravel.

Maybe I'm a troll fucker in the end. But at least I'm not a Scryptard. Ponzi on kids.

This exactly... This is my new favorite scam thread, since the GAW one got so boring. I find it not so ironic that so many hashtards came here so fast to "recoup" their losses and are now "scryptards"... There is just no fixing blind/ignorant greed I suppose. I can only imagine how many of them/you people who have now possibly twice lost your life savings to these silly scams could use a valium or 4 right now, I know if if I had any significant amounts in there right now, I'd be quite concerned to say the least.  Roll Eyes

Kudos to Dooglus for the Cooling the Mark link. Fascinating stuff indeed.

We all know that's impossible, The reason you troll these threads is quite simple.
Your broke ass can't afford investments and we all know that with envy comes hate.
I have over 50 grand in there right now, I'm not concerned.
To say the least.

This is hilarious. You think anyone with a brain is jealous of you? For dumping an alleged $50k into this blatant scam? A fool and his money are soon parted...

envy is the only logical explanation for your obsession over something you don't even partake in. Fucking loser.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:42:26 PM

So maybe I am a stupid troll fucker. But at least I won't have lost a single Satoshi to this obvious scam. Thing is, I know that running even 10 Gh/s and trying to mine something besides LTC is a joke. Between coins that adjust difficulty within several minutes and a total lack of liquidity in the markets for many of these alts, it's just not fucking possible.

And while that may not mean a lot to the ponzi queens, who seem to be the real trolls here, anyone who's not blinded by greed understands that if the basic premise of an investment is a lie, so is the entire thing. Read over the materials on Scrypt.cc and see what you're being told you're investing in. Then watch your "logic" unravel.

Maybe I'm a troll fucker in the end. But at least I'm not a Scryptard. Ponzi on kids.

This exactly... This is my new favorite scam thread, since the GAW one got so boring. I find it not so ironic that so many hashtards came here so fast to "recoup" their losses and are now "scryptards"... There is just no fixing blind/ignorant greed I suppose. I can only imagine how many of them/you people who have now possibly twice lost your life savings to these silly scams could use a valium or 4 right now, I know if if I had any significant amounts in there right now, I'd be quite concerned to say the least.  Roll Eyes

We all know that's impossible, The reason you troll these threads is quite simple.
Your broke ass can't afford investments and we all know that with envy comes hate.
To say the least.

This is hilarious. You think anyone with a brain is jealous of you? For dumping an alleged $50k into this blatant scam? A fool and his money are soon parted...

envy is the only logical explanation for your obsession over something you don't even partake in. Fucking loser.

Ignorance of facts is the only explanation for your CONTINUED participation. If you could read at all, you'd see that I openly stated I used to have some coin here until I saw through the bullshit. Try again, Opie. You make a crap troll since you can't even read.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
neilsolomons

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:48:51 PM

To say the least.

Pretty much sums them up to a t.

Their facts are all circumstantial at best but provide them as ultimate proof that this is happening.

It's like the argue that bitcointalk is a forum and scrypt.cc is a miner so both being hacked means nothing. Take away the bullshit of labels. Both are database driven. Both are associated with Bitcoin and mining. Both are exactly the same.

You can give any guide you want and claim proof but remember this, all good cons got there practices from legitimate enterprise so any business could be a scam using your FOOL PROOF GUIDES.

I am selling a book now. How to be a certified scam officer in 2 days only 9.99 but wait there's more.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:52:48 PM

Their facts are all circumstantial at best but provide them as ultimate proof that this is happening.

It's like the argue that bitcointalk is a forum and scrypt.cc is a miner so both being hacked means nothing. Take away the bullshit of labels. Both are database driven. Both are associated with Bitcoin and mining. Both are exactly the same.

You can give any guide you want and claim proof but remember this, all good cons got there practices from legitimate enterprise so any business could be a scam using your FOOL PROOF GUIDES.

I am selling a book now. How to be a certified scam officer in 2 days only 9.99 but wait there's more.

"That ability to simply shut the door on inconvenient and uncomfortable truth is essential to being a con artist.
There are only three exits from a Ponzi scheme: a one-way ticket to the Seychelles, a leap off a building, or a prison term. I remember asking (Madoff) in the interview, “Bernie, for heaven’s sakes, it was a Ponzi scheme. How did you think it was going to end?”"

http://pursuitmag.com/psychology-of-a-ponzi-schemer/

EDIT: Nice change of tactic by you Scryptards, now claiming that I'm jealous of your investment. Keep in mind that anyone at any time can send BTC to buy this shit. Oh wait, no, because he was "hacked." Ponzi on my little queens, ponzi on...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:53:49 PM

"That ability to simply shut the door on inconvenient and uncomfortable truth is essential to being a con artist.
There are only three exits from a Ponzi scheme: a one-way ticket to the Seychelles, a leap off a building, or a prison term. I remember asking (Madoff) in the interview, “Bernie, for heaven’s sakes, it was a Ponzi scheme. How did you think it was going to end?”"

EDIT: Nice change of tactic by you Scryptards, now claiming that I'm jealous of your investment. Keep in mind that anyone at any time can send BTC to buy this shit. Oh wait, no, because he was "hacked." Ponzi on my little queens, ponzi on...

It's not tactics, it's obvious.
This is also the first ponzi that doesn't let me deposit.
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 11:54:43 PM

Hey man,

I was curious, if you think everyone is so dumb and stupid, then why are you trying to help?

Darwinism my friend, let nature do the dirty work for you, lol.

I've seen it over and over again, you try to help people, they don't take your warnings or advice.

I tried with all my friends who got pulled into the Vemma MLM scheme, they are 100% convinced they will obtain "financial freedom" from Vemma, lol. It's like they have been brain washed and wont accept the fact the an MLM with a product is a pyramid scheme.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:55:02 PM

To say the least.

I think you have it backwards. I'm not broke exactly because I don't 'invest' in dubious ventures like this. Whether or not this is a scam, all the signs point to it being a scam. If it isn't, and you manage to profit from it, that is entirely down to good luck rather than you having made a good investment decision.

If you really have "over 50 grand" with this scam, that is a shame. I hope you are able to withdraw it before the inevitable messy end but I fear it may already be too late.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My broke ass can't afford to 'invest' in the scrypt scam? OK...
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1KkPM7qnfAuWYDDcDQfcrVR1kKkkdZT3Xw

H0MCEZJGHIzYL9xcee8WPhRs9aqAdrmeM7VHUYACMgrsdEsv7E+rR0sNOJa3zgHHYUW+QOCJelna5NE9WpG7oSc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:01:22 AM

Hey man,

I was curious, if you think everyone is so dumb and stupid, then why are you trying to help?

Darwinism my friend, let nature do the dirty work for you, lol.

I've seen it over and over again, you try to help people, they don't take your warnings or advice.

I tried with all my friends who got pulled into the Vemma MLM scheme, they are 100% convinced they will obtain "financial freedom" from Vemma, lol. It's like they have been brain washed and wont accept the fact the an MLM with a product is a pyramid scheme.

I guess at the end of the day the Italian in me just enjoys a good argument, LOL. Can't really defend it any other way. You're absolutely right, people that want to wear the blinders about schemes like this will continue to do so time and time again and nothing I say will change their minds. Still, I find entertainment value in it.  Cheesy

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:21:11 AM

So logins are back, everything looking good for the 30th.

So, ponzi screaming fukers,  what's gonna be your bullshit explanation once rewards start coming in again and withdrawals starter working?

It's all part of the ponzi plan huh?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:24:14 AM

You see more stupid here like crypto devil hes proven wrong again hahaha lol Epic fail cryptodevil all my friend are laugh on your ignorance lol hahahaha Cheesy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:29:20 AM

So, ponzi screaming fukers,  what's gonna be your bullshit explanation once rewards start coming in again and withdrawals starter working?

Time will tell .. No plan here, its just entertainment. Good luck! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:31:12 AM

You seem to be using the same argument as all Ponzi shills use: "it hasn't stopped paying yet so how can it be a scam?"

While deposits come in faster than withdrawals go out of course they're going to keep things going. It's hard to say whether this latest downtime was due to crappy security or all part of the scam. Which of the two would make you feel at all secure in your investment? It seems you are stuck having to believe either that they can't be trusted to secure your funds, or that they can't be trusted at all.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:46:50 AM

I am not sure why you guys spew so much hate here.  It is really sad and I hope you can work on that self esteem.  I think people who feel good at themselves don't treat other people this way.  But its ok, you only make yourself look bad at what you are saying.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:04:21 AM

I am not sure why you guys spew so much hate here.  It is really sad and I hope you can work on that self esteem.  I think people who feel good at themselves don't treat other people this way.  But its ok, you only make yourself look bad at what you are saying.

What's weird is that is mostly seems to be the victims of the scam who are getting angry - but they're getting angry at the people trying to warning them, rather than the people ripping them off.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:09:10 AM

What's weird is that is mostly seems to be the victims of the scam who are getting angry - but they're getting angry at the people trying to warning them, rather than the people ripping them off.

warnings from people are appreciated, however some people go, over the line of just giving out the warning
DavieT 1337

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:18:44 AM

I can loggin to my Account, but still no trading is possible.

U Guys may now any News when its possible?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:19:37 AM

What's funny about thing is that most of the people defending this are newbie accounts, who have most of their post in this thread,
which makes them either a part of it, in denial due to their money slipping away, or they're afraid there will be no more people investing after accusations like these,
which will make the pyramid tumble down.

cheers
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:23:30 AM

Most users here are adults, we don't need warnings.
We can make decisions ourselves.
We don't need you shoving shit down our throat, you sound like the same kind of people that knock on my door on Sunday mornings trying to force me to follow their religion beliefs.
There are no victims here, site's up and running, bro.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:24:52 AM

What's funny about thing is that most of the people defending this are newbie accounts, who have most of their post in this thread,
which makes them either a part of it, in denial due to their money slipping away, or they're afraid there will be no more people investing after accusations like these,

cheers

It makes me wonder if most are just sock puppet accounts, or some are sock puppet accounts created by the scrypt.cc people and would post "Hey I got all my money, things are safe, buy buy buy"

Real question, who runs Scrypt.cc?
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:26:32 AM

cheers

It makes me wonder if most are just sock puppet accounts, or some are sock puppet accounts created by the scrypt.cc people and would post "Hey I got all my money, things are safe, buy buy buy"

Real question, who runs Scrypt.cc?

Just goes to show how little you know about the site and the current issue going on.
You're looking like a sock puppet yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: