Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:07:25 AM

Well fact is I haven't gotten mine.. But I am hoping too.. I am still hopingto make ROI!! Fact of the matter is yes that is selfish , and yes it may be a terrible outlook to others.. People in general are greedy and they look out for themselves.. Do I think the situation is ideal? Fuck no! But if there is a chance that I can get out with out loosing what I put in then of course I would want that scenario to occur.. Are you telling me that you'd feel otherwise in a similar situation?? I very much doubt that.. Before you go into ur 3-5x daily rant on how you wouldn't haven't invested and or noticed signs this that or the other bullshit.. I am in this situation and like any normal rational thinking human being am trying to preserve as much of my ass as I can in this situation..

Learn how to trade GH/s profitably at Hashnest and you can make two or three times the daily income you would receive just by holding GH/s. And you would be making an honest living rather than referring newbies to a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:09:06 AM

Any news from MARCELO guys ? i mean the reward will stay like this, is this the end of scc ?

No news but now is monday let me see

You can see news here with crypto Devil and other assusual he said scam scam.. ..crying like a babay.. said again scam i dont know what he want here. Hahahaha i said to you fuck you 3 times a day with your Family.
Smooth0ne

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:42:21 AM

Well fact is I haven't gotten mine.. But I am hoping too.. I am still hopingto make ROI!! Fact of the matter is yes that is selfish , and yes it may be a terrible outlook to others.. People in general are greedy and they look out for themselves.. Do I think the situation is ideal? Fuck no! But if there is a chance that I can get out with out loosing what I put in then of course I would want that scenario to occur.. Are you telling me that you'd feel otherwise in a similar situation?? I very much doubt that.. Before you go into ur 3-5x daily rant on how you wouldn't haven't invested and or noticed signs this that or the other bullshit.. I am in this situation and like any normal rational thinking human being am trying to preserve as much of my ass as I can in this situation..

Learn how to trade GH/s profitably at Hashnest and you can make two or three times the daily income you would receive just by holding GH/s. And you would be making an honest living rather than referring newbies to a scam.

Not sure where the referring newbies to a scam comes from.. I have 0 referrals and had only recently added the referral link.. I've taken it down for the time being..

"And you would be making an honest living ".

What was not honest about what was happening here?? i originally started back in march 14 and came back a year later. it seems you are accusing others of knowingly engaging in a scheme.. This couldn't be farther from the truth.. What real true evidence do we have to go on other then rewards that HAVE been paid.. Doesn't matter if they were selling roses,crocheting wicker baskets, or involved in organ transplants.. At the time it seemed like a pretty solid investment.. I am not alone in this assessment obviously.. Point here is its easy to point fingers until its Ur ass in the sling!!
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:49:40 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 01:05:55 AM by yorll

There is an sick idiot, who continues to pull the price down desperately... It seems that this crazy likes to lose money .. I think it will be good news today Monday Smiley
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:16:30 AM

There is an sick idiot, who continues to pull the price down desperately... It seems that this crazy likes to lose money .. I think it will be good news today Monday Smiley

You have to look at the volume, with 1-2 BTC right it takes prices back up to 300.
It's just dust panic, the real selling has already happened.
Hence the clean buy orders.
I also think deposits froze again just by looking at the hot wallet.
Right now there are 20K unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain  Undecided
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:25:09 AM

It looks like my mining rewards have increased Grin

No, it´s just accumulated reward for the period that the site was down/mining was off. What was it, 8-9 ticks or so?......

Good luck, g
Yep,It was just accumulated rewards

What, no rewards increase yet? Is this a big scam?

Um... yes.

Ok. thanks. I thought so . Glad i didn't invest a dime now too! Wink    Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:27:13 AM

There's another sick idiot, who told a bunch of people he had 850 Gh/s of Scrypt mining power and would sell them trade-able "KHS" with dividends every 10 minutes based on Scrypt mining profits...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

There's another sick idiot, who told a bunch of people he had 850 Gh/s of Scrypt mining power and would sell them trade-able "KHS" with dividends every 10 minutes based on Scrypt mining profits...

Well if he said it it must be true, right? /s

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:34:35 AM

i made ROI months ago and continue with some KH just for fun.
it could be a ponzi but a very clever one, it uses trade operation to calibrate loses  Wink

It is quite clever.

The combination of
 * letting people trade their shares in the Ponzi on a market
and
 * not having a fixed payout schedule

means that he can keep the scam going almost indefinitely. If funds are running low, he can drop the rewards. That will cause people to sell their shares, dropping the price of shares. He can then buy up the cheap shares before increasing the rewards again, causing the price of shares to increase. He can then sell the shares he bought at a profit. So long as he doesn't run out of excuses to start and stop rewards to manipulate the price, and doesn't run out of credulous idiots wanting a piece of the action, he's golden.

It's effectively a proof-of-stake shitcoin but where he controls the stake percentage, and hence the price. And without all the hassle of actually having a blockchain.

My challenge is simply this, prove scrypt.cc is mining and we will stop calling it a ponzi/scam.

Or if proof is too hard, even a plausible explanation of how it could be mining would do. Introduce some grey area. Give room for doubt. Currently it looks certain that scrypt.cc isn't mining.

FUD is keep New investors from khash market. Trying to starve market of New investors to say they are the smartest and break scrypt.cc

Does scrypt.cc depend on new investors at all? If it was mining, wouldn't it work just fine if no new investors ever joined and everyone simply held onto their current holdings? If a lack of new investors would "break" scrypt.cc then maybe you need to reconsider how it is funded.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
alexislovemelo14

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:01:38 AM

i made ROI months ago and continue with some KH just for fun.
it could be a ponzi but a very clever one, it uses trade operation to calibrate loses  Wink

It is quite clever.

The combination of
 * letting people trade their shares in the Ponzi on a market
and
 * not having a fixed payout schedule

means that he can keep the scam going almost indefinitely. If funds are running low, he can drop the rewards. That will cause people to sell their shares, dropping the price of shares. He can then buy up the cheap shares before increasing the rewards again, causing the price of shares to increase. He can then sell the shares he bought at a profit. So long as he doesn't run out of excuses to start and stop rewards to manipulate the price, and doesn't run out of credulous idiots wanting a piece of the action, he's golden.

It's effectively a proof-of-stake shitcoin but where he controls the stake percentage, and hence the price. And without all the hassle of actually having a blockchain.

My challenge is simply this, prove scrypt.cc is mining and we will stop calling it a ponzi/scam.

Or if proof is too hard, even a plausible explanation of how it could be mining would do. Introduce some grey area. Give room for doubt. Currently it looks certain that scrypt.cc isn't mining.

FUD is keep New investors from khash market. Trying to starve market of New investors to say they are the smartest and break scrypt.cc

Does scrypt.cc depend on new investors at all? If it was mining, wouldn't it work just fine if no new investors ever joined and everyone simply held onto their current holdings? If a lack of new investors would "break" scrypt.cc then maybe you need to reconsider how it is funded.

Call scc is scam are not our problem the website is paying us all and reward drop to 80% now but surely it will cameback stronger.. i have no problem at all my heart is in scc not on you. maogoloid.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:06:31 AM

Well, it´s pretty pointless to pump up the price if the buy book doesn´t follow and here it´s rather bare. No meaningful support in sight unfortunately. Maybe it´ll change, we´ll see.

The market will price in a reasonable ROI whether somebody likes it or not. In this case maybe 90 days and that would be top IMO.

There you go. That was quick. Break Even In: 86 Days. Now to see if that holds. Lower is better of course.

MyAdidas

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:10:45 AM

Okey, now i finally see THEY DON'T HAVE ANYKIND OF SUPPORT!
Neither e-mail does not have access:

support@scrypt.cc

webmaster@scrypt.cc

Write them and you got this message: Delivery Status Notification (Delay)‏

So keep trying your luck in Scryptland.cc  Roll Eyes

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:00:10 AM

Possibly the funniest thing is that all the Scrypt.cc defenders are so busy calling FUD and Trolls and losing their shit that they don't even realize that nearly every other page has people providing viable alternatives.

I can tell you guys now that if anyone were to fly down to Brazil to find Marcello Santos and the "information Technology" company that was posted way way back in the thread that neither exist. Brazil is only where the website is hosted from, "Marcello Santos" is only a name and might as well be "Jesus, your lord and unsavior" because there is nothing to prove the name, I looked for information on the company myself and it does not exist.
MyAdidas

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:22:04 AM

Possibly the funniest thing is that all the Scrypt.cc defenders are so busy calling FUD and Trolls and losing their shit that they don't even realize that nearly every other page has people providing viable alternatives.

I can tell you guys now that if anyone were to fly down to Brazil to find Marcello Santos and the "information Technology" company that was posted way way back in the thread that neither exist. Brazil is only where the website is hosted from, "Marcello Santos" is only a name and might as well be "Jesus, your lord and unsavior" because there is nothing to prove the name, I looked for information on the company myself and it does not exist.
So there is no registered company, really?

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
markirinekfc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:18:37 AM

Guys please help, I made a withdrawal today at scrypt but I didn't received any confirmation about my withdrawal. Its my first time to do a withdrawal at scrypt.
Thank you very much for those who will help me.

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:23:09 AM

Guys please help, I made a withdrawal today at scrypt but I didn't received any confirmation about my withdrawal. Its my first time to do a withdrawal at scrypt.

The ONLY help anyone here can give, is to advise you not to invest with an obvious ponzi................again.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:27:47 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 08:38:57 AM by Crestington

So there is no registered company, really?

The only reference I found to the Scrypt.cc parent company mentioned "tecnologia-da-informacao" (translated to information technology which is a loose term meaning computer store), was "Brazil Ltda Information Technology: the optional ticket scam"

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.adaobraga.com.br/brasil-tecnologia-da-informacao-ltda-o-golpe-do-boleto-facultativo/&prev=search

Maybe I wasn't searching hard enough because I don't have any money invested, the company was/is "tecnologia-da-informacao" located in Curitiba Brazil. The phone number listed on their whois for scrypt.cc is fake so even if you did actually find a company that might match, you could still not prove conclusively they are the same company unless Marshmellow Scamtos himself had his ID witnessed by a guarantor, video proving his own identity, the mining wharehouse, and proved those miners were in fact mining.

And yes, I do actually research things.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 08:28:40 AM

give it at least 24 hours before it reach you BTC wallet
lately scrypt.cc is not sending email confirmation for withdrawals
i received mine and it took 14 hours before BTC reached my wallet
that's the last withdrawal i made with scrypt.cc and will not give them BTC anymore
markirinekfc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:29:45 AM

The ONLY help anyone here can give, is to advise you not to invest with an obvious ponzi................again.

I just made a withdrawal but I am no longer interested to deposit there  Sad.. dont know if I will still get my invested money there Sad
alexislovemelo14

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:17:43 AM

NOW IS MONDAY HOPE WILL BACK TO NORMAL. IF NOT IM DIS APPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AND IF THE SITE WILL GONE SO. BYE MONEY HELLOW GOD Smiley

STILL BELIEVE WITH YOU MARCELO SANTOS
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: