Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:15:06 PM

Lol, sure, sounds legit.

Quote from: litecoinpool.com/pools
How precise is this data?
Hash rate estimates are based on the rate at which blocks are solved, so the precision is relatively low. Errors of a few GH/s should be regarded as normal. (Standard deviation for the total hash rate estimate above: 57 GH/s.)

Really. THAT is your response? A quote from the site?
Not even some of your infallible math? disappointing.

Please give yourself a little more effort.
I expect at least 500 words. As usual.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:48:15 PM

I think those charts are a bit off. I moderate at WeMineLTC, and we are reporting 17.6GH/s for our traffic.

Careful your logic might crash and burn his little brain. He can't wrap his head around the fact that an "estimated net hash" is not a firm number. It is a number derived from block times and difficulty. Not the other way around. He has an agenda, who knows what it is. He is a lonely child that needs this attention we give him to feel important.

I await a snarky, WELL thought out, response from the elite crypto folks as I send this poolside. hahaha.

Your beloved admin needs to come here and prove everything such as identity, mining stats (past and present), mining farm, and all payouts. If he was in fact mining with all that hashrate then he could prove it cryptographically and mathematically and because he can't and won't, it makes Scrypt.cc a

SCAM.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are only making assumptions, only the person running the operation could prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:01:14 PM

Lol, sure, sounds legit.

Quote from: litecoinpool.com/pools
How precise is this data?
Hash rate estimates are based on the rate at which blocks are solved, so the precision is relatively low. Errors of a few GH/s should be regarded as normal. (Standard deviation for the total hash rate estimate above: 57 GH/s.)

Really. THAT is your response? A quote from the site?
Not even some of your infallible math? disappointing.

Please give yourself a little more effort.
I expect at least 500 words. As usual.

LAWL, the butthurt is strong in this one.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:40:20 PM

thnx to cryptodevil and crengiston im buyin cheap khs
And by the way roi is still better then other cloudmining websites
rrocket66

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:55:09 PM

thnx to cryptodevil and crengiston im buyin cheap khs
And by the way roi is still better then other cloudmining websites

Buh buh buh maths and net hash. Derpa derpa. You are ruining crypto. Im gonna tell mommy on you. I am going to include you in this imaginary class action lawsuit that would cost more than all my current assets to fund.... Please understand I'm joking. I did look into his buying this brand new great coin called (insert forced ad here) you should look at it. It is better than scam.cc. Smh
z0d14q

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

No investment is without risk, it is whether you are able to be fully informed as to what the risks are that counts towards any decision to invest.

If you look at my 'trust' profile you will see I dealt with user Pcfli and bought a few of the very first Innosilicon A2 Scrypt miners from him in May of last year. He offers good prices on ASIC miners and very reasonable hosting fees.

Even if you cannot afford a whole miner yourself, you could get together with others and do a 'group buy' and agree on what to mine and when, distributing the mining income accordingly. That's if you can be trustworthy enough to each other.

But, TBH, mining is rarely that profitable, so you would need to make sure you can at least run through the numbers before you commit to ensure you don't risk ending up with less than what you start with.

As for development projects to invest in, no, as I said already most people here aren't the type who contribute usefully to them and are, more often than not, a demanding pain in the ass. You'll need to do your own research if you want to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Obviously you mean easy2mine.com.
Besides there are hashnest and sfards on top. Most trustworthy as they are said.
Whats your opinion about them? Or are there more notable?
Math conclusion would be appreciated. Wink

PS: "No investment is without risk" - I like that.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:08:30 PM

In investments there are no secrets, you will tell everyone to to make the business have more cash flow and will be followed with success so your own investment would be more safe than keep it your little secret.

There are only a certain number of LTC mined each day. The more people who get involved, the less LTC each of them is able to mine. It's a case of deminishing returns and so it makes little sense to have "reflinks" for real mining operations.

When you see people being rewarded for recruiting new people to "invest" in a "mining" operation, it's likely a Ponzi, not a real mining operation.

To put it simply: suppose you have 50% of the LTC hash rate. You earn 50% of the LTC that are mined. Now suppose you recruit a bunch more people and you double your hash rate as a result. Do you now have 100% of the hash rate? No, you don't. You have only 66% of it. The original 50% is now only 33% of the total, and the new recruits are also only 33%. By recruiting more people your own profit has dropped.

Calling others stupid, if you have made over 10k us$ in 6 month with an investment of 6,000 us$ as a hobby besides your main job you can call me so.

Thanks. But can I take a rain check?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:27:11 PM

whatever if scrypt.cc is not mining but it giving rewards right now ha?? if you guys can give me same rewards ill join you
for now You guys can .....  annd ........ and ......... soo beat it.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:29:58 PM

whatever if scrypt.cc is not mining but it giving rewards right now ha?? if you guys can give me same rewards ill join you

This is back to square 1... your argument is that since it's still paying out and has "better ROI" than other things, it's worth it to continue to invest?

All Ponzis pay out, until they don't any more. The reason KHS is cheap now isn't because of Cryptodevil and Crestington, or "FUD" of any kind, it's because KHS is a worthless non-commodity with no real value and ScryptCC is collapsing.

Yeah ROI is great until the site's gone again...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:40:32 PM

This is back to square 1... your argument is that since it's still paying out and has "better ROI" than other things, it's worth it to continue to invest?

All Ponzis pay out, until they don't any more. The reason KHS is cheap now isn't because of Cryptodevil and Crestington, or "FUD" of any kind, it's because KHS is a worthless non-commodity with no real value and ScryptCC is collapsing.

Well what do you suggest now? where should i invest? invest in shitcoins scamcoins scamdevelopers? right now scrypt.cc is running if it collapse
then bad Luckk. One Thing is sure every investment is risky.
but if you have a miner cheap electricity then you can make money. or else everything is gambling. and im not stupid i see whats going on.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:12:33 PM

Well what do you suggest now? where should i invest? invest in shitcoins scamcoins scamdevelopers? right now scrypt.cc is running if it collapse
but if you have a miner cheap electricity then you can make money. or else everything is gambling. and im not stupid i see whats going on.

There are a lot of Coins with legitimate developers. I do work on PayCon and work to keep it legit, Dooglus does work on Clams, Presstab does work on Hyperstake, Tranz has worked on Bottlecaps and Hobonickels, then you also have Rat4 who worked on BlackCoin, Cryptomommy who oversees MintCoin, Stan and Dan of Bitshares, the NXT community.

Do some research into different projects and ask questions, there is the general discussion as well and you could make a thread asking people for advice.

The problem here is that you do not have control over your own funds once you put money into Scrypt.cc, the owner of the site has control over those funds and if the mining is not real then it is a Ponzi scheme and can never be sustainable so it is gambling anyways.

CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:17:12 PM

In investments there are no secrets, you will tell everyone to to make the business have more cash flow and will be followed with success so your own investment would be more safe than keep it your little secret.

There are only a certain number of LTC mined each day. The more people who get involved, the less LTC each of them is able to mine. It's a case of deminishing returns and so it makes little sense to have "reflinks" for real mining operations.

When you see people being rewarded for recruiting new people to "invest" in a "mining" operation, it's likely a Ponzi, not a real mining operation.

To put it simply: suppose you have 50% of the LTC hash rate. You earn 50% of the LTC that are mined. Now suppose you recruit a bunch more people and you double your hash rate as a result. Do you now have 100% of the hash rate? No, you don't. You have only 66% of it. The original 50% is now only 33% of the total, and the new recruits are also only 33%. By recruiting more people your own profit has dropped.

Calling others stupid, if you have made over 10k us$ in 6 month with an investment of 6,000 us$ as a hobby besides your main job you can call me so.

Thanks. But can I take a rain check?
Hey, thanks for the reply, it was for the Devil himself do as he called me stupid. One can not know everything and I make money with my skills
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:26:29 PM

There are a lot of Coins with legitimate developers. I do work on PayCon and work to keep it legit, Dooglus does work on Clams, Presstab does work on Hyperstake, Tranz has worked on Bottlecaps and Hobonickels, then you also have Rat4 who worked on BlackCoin, Cryptomommy who oversees MintCoin, Stan and Dan of Bitshares, the NXT community.

Do some research into different projects and ask questions, there is the general discussion as well and you could make a thread asking people for advice.

The problem here is that you do not have control over your own funds once you put money into Scrypt.cc, the owner of the site has control over those funds and if the mining is not real then it is a Ponzi scheme and can never be sustainable so it is gambling anyways.

Ooohooo whooo no wayyyyy reallyyy nooo intention investing in crapcoins rather stay at scrypt if had to choose. thnx but no thnxx go on do your thing. iiiggghhh
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:42:29 PM

I ssee also you guys really starting a war againnst scrypt.cc I assume ONE of you guys must be that Kid on youtube Thats Was like:
MARCELO SANTOS IS SCAMMER AAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGG BLAAABLABAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLBAAAAAAAAAAA
GIMMMEE BACK MY BTCCC!!! WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAA shit
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:10:12 AM

Is the scrypt.cc forums working or has it ever worked ever?

ThePhwner

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:22:08 AM

Well I have mining hardware, as you suggest. There's also Hashnest, Havelock B-MINE fund, and some good POS coins. I find it funny that you call these POS coins "scams," if you do your research some of them have been around far longer than Scrypt.CC and as Crestington says, their blockchains are the proof of anything you need to know and your investment lies 100% with you. Hell even LiteDoge has been decent... since it's only worth around 1 sat and stakes like mad, there's easy profit. In addition to the coins he recommends, I'm really into BitcoinDark right now - it's been good to trade, good to stake, and since it's part of SuperNet, it's also paying dividends. Most scam coins are quick P&D scams.... the long-standing POS coins really are some of the more legit investments.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:30:12 AM

Well I have mining hardware, as you suggest. There's also Hashnest, Havelock B-MINE fund, and some good POS coins. I find it funny that you call these POS coins "scams," if you do your research some of them have been around far longer than Scrypt.CC and as Crestington says, their blockchains are the proof of anything you need to know and your investment lies 100% with you. Hell even LiteDoge has been decent... since it's only worth around 1 sat and stakes like mad, there's easy profit. In addition to the coins he recommends, I'm really into BitcoinDark right now - it's been good to trade, good to stake, and since it's part of SuperNet, it's also paying dividends. Most scam coins are quick P&D scams.... the long-standing POS coins really are some of the more legit investments.

blaaablaablaablaaa ookayy blaalblalbablabalbl thats okay to
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:36:34 AM

LOL ok... but you did ask... sorry you don't like the answers. The high ROI stuff is almost always too good to be true. If the above aren't to your liking, I recommend getting out of crypto and dealing crack.

ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:39:57 AM

LOL ok... but you did ask... sorry you don't like the answers. The high ROI stuff is almost always too good to be true. If the above aren't to your liking, I recommend getting out of crypto and dealing crack.

I know what im doing don't need any advice from stupid junkys punks
rrocket66

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:00:14 AM

Careful valleyofthewolves, you got them cornered, here is where they pull out you are a paid shill and blah blah math bkah blah scrypt.cc scam..... Wahhh net hash.

So it seems I found their agenda. They are deeply invested in everything besides btc and want people to come over and buy more of their scam coins. They hope these people will be avoiding scrypt.cc that people are dumping their money to, so they in fact can make more money on their scamcoin P&Ds. Alllll makes sense now.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: