Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2458 times)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:22:38 PM by bitmattrix88

I think future of cryptocurrencies are hear to good. In 2020 crypto markets are going to reach there archiving prices. Btc or altcoins never will die.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

Many of projects will die eventually. But the other ones will stay and change a lot of things in the world. Blockchain will change the whole world in the next ten years. We already notice how big companies are interested in using the blockchain technology. Don’t take your time by paying attention to the falling market. It is temporary

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
robin1991

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Yeah the future of crypto is to bright in all over the world the king in all the crypto currency is bitcoin still bitcoin price is low but in future it goes too high i think in 2020 the cryptocurrency are too much higher in the market every body can using cryptocurrency in future because it is totally safe.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

I think crypto will be a very good and practical world currency. Crypto's future is very good, if crypto is developed into a transaction tool then it is applied to cards, crypto can be used to pay tolls, fuel cars, buy them, and so on. Of course crypto will be very good if used throughout the world, so that it can facilitate people everywhere, not limited by the state.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
jhutsegie

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

We didn't know what will happen to the crypto. If this crypto continue in the future then it will become huge and popular and, perhaps, it might use a payment for any transactions.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

I think future of crypto is very bright. It is very strong and good technology. Almost all people like this and government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved it. It is very safe and easy way of transaction. Everybody wants to earn in crypto.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I believe that in the future, the currency will be the world currency. We will use it in all spheres. I believe that bitcoin will cost about $ 60,000 after three years.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I always thought that the future of the crypto world would be good and growing, now the crypto market is down but I am sure that in the future it will increase.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
I can't predict for sure how the future of crypto will be. but I hope crypto will always be there and continue to grow significantly. Crypto will not die as long as there is trust for the user.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

I think bitcoin/cryptocurrency will become an alternative currency used by every human being in the world.
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Crypto is the hottest market today. I think it will be applied to the market as currency for us to trade and buy. I don't think Crypto will die, it will grow in the future with new technologies.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
I see the future of cryptography.I have no doubt that this direction will develop.And the sooner the government will approve various transactions with the cryptocurrency,the faster will be the benefit and profit of all participants in the digital community.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.

I only consider that it will be a market for investment in the current stock market, in addition to Bitcoin will remain a property to store similar gold, especially when the potential for crisis economic future
Summer_mood

Activity: 257
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

It is necessary to wait for the end of the correction in the market. Then the coins will show us new heights. Main, patience.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I am absolutely sure that the crypto market has an excellent potential for development in the future. In fact, cryptography offers efficient technologies, safe and instant transactions. Therefore, crypto technologies have a chance to become a world digital currency, successfully competing with modern banks.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

I believe that crypto will continue to evolve and in any case will benefit society. Of course, certain price drops and financial corrections are possible periodically in the crypto market. However, in any case, crypto has a solid potential for further development.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

As before, I am sure that the crypto market will successfully develop and benefit the world community. Cryptography offers topical technologies for the benefit of society. Of course, the problem of falling prices and a prolonged financial correction is now evident, but over time the situation will change for the better.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

I am confident in the bright future and excellent prospects for the successful development of cryptography. Today the volume of crypto currency continues to grow steadily. Today, the number of investors and participants of the crypto market is increasing. And after the normalization of the situation with coin prices, the number of investors may still increase.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

Again and again. There are always people asking this question. Crypto will never disappear. One day it will rise and replace traditional currency. Sound familiar?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: