Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset!  (Read 195454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drdejanm

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

We coin reach 1 coin per block it price will go up cause there will be no new coins to dump price. The same, when bitcoin miner mine all 21 million coins it will not die it will have it normal price!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:11:06 PM

We coin reach 1 coin per block it price will go up cause there will be no new coins to dump price. The same, when bitcoin miner mine all 21 million coins it will not die it will have it normal price!

Are you 100% sure? Would you bet your life on it?

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
istanbul

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:26:26 PM

easy maths... one plus one is two....  Smiley

sorry all doubter, this coin will cut one's own successful path....
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:55:02 PM

Bitcoin will not be fully mined until 2140 so how in the world can you even compare.  All I am saying is that in order for miners to keep mining at 1 coin per block, there has to be an incentive. What is that incentive going to be?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:55:48 PM

i'd like to announce that the faucet server http://coinok.pw/faucet/top has been upgraded to provide better service. we plan to upgrade more in the near future, but as you know our service works based only on bounties and donations.

if someone would like to support with a topcoin donation please send it to:   Topc31QBKZ6Yt6VerixhfzSPgL6Vmwx3do

enjoy, thanks!!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
crymzyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 502

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:23:45 PM

Hey all! I have some very exciting news to share:

The Heroes Project has created their very own TopCoin address to accept donations for their campaign to help USMC SSgt Charlie Linville climb Mount Everest! He was severely injured by an IED during his course of duty in Afghanistan, but is determined to make his recovery and ascend to the TOP!

Donations can be made by sending TOP to The Heroes Project:
TjLVEqR4W176gur6izhAKTLMeE12YAk4vm

Here is the link to our original thread, which is also stickied on the front page of our subreddit. Thanks everyone!

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1xn1qn/topcoin_fund_everest_2014_usmc_ssgt_charlie/

Support TopCoin bounties for development! >> tDHFyEDsgrZ1Poi5NUFDTSFDf9mB9zd9a8
★ Buy/sell TOP at FreiExchange! ★
drdejanm

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:31:21 PM

Woups! 6 4
aguanyardiners

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:54:23 PM

Woups! 6 4

Why woups?

Bitcoins (BTC): 17SnnHGbGiWLJ5ysKcHE3jJmzLCZHwvPnN
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:56:20 PM

So what happens when TOP reaches the 1 coin blocks soon?

Let's assume no one will be mining anymore since it's then as good as not profitable that's including the tx fees, why would anyone still mine?

No more mining means that transactions won't be confirmed anymore and in turn you won't be able to deposit or withdraw top from the exchanges or share it with others. Wallets will stop syncing because no more blocks are mined.

Unless TOP reaches such a high value that 1 coin and the occasionally 100 and 1000 coin block is profitable, TOP will be slowly dying.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

user183

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:49:59 PM

The Heroes Project has created their very own TopCoin address to accept donations for their campaign to help USMC SSgt Charlie Linville climb Mount Everest! He was severely injured by an IED during his course of duty in Afghanistan, but is determined to make his recovery and ascend to the TOP!

Here is the link to our original thread, which is also stickied on the front page of our subreddit. Thanks everyone!

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1xn1qn/topcoin_fund_everest_2014_usmc_ssgt_charlie/

how much is our goal? At 7sat/top 10 million top coins is less than $500 dollars, either the price per coin has to shoot way up in ten days or we need to dramatically donate much more.
crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:02:47 PM

how much is our goal? At 7sat/top 10 million top coins is less than $500 dollars, either the price per coin has to shoot way up in ten days or we need to dramatically donate much more.

The Heroes Project goal is $350,000 and they are currently sitting at ~$133,000.  It may be a ultra crazy to think we can close a gap like that, but who knows...  If we can beat the drums in social media for this, and if TOP prices shoot up...  anything is possible!  I donated real US dollars to the cause, but transformed them into TOP to support both goals.  I urge anyone who has the resources to do the same!

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:06:37 PM

By the way, The Heroes Project will be sharing TopCoin's initiative on their social media channels as well.  So it should help draw interest from any of their followers, and introduce them to TOP.  Lets start donating and make this a success!

bozozo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'll wait and see how this unfolds first.
jsrev

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

After being working together with 2 other bitcointalk.org users
in social networks and managing Topcoin facebook page
topdude has decided to delete and block us in facebook to avoid paying us as he promised.

He was not saying that he will pay us later or less, even not say a simple ''Thank you''.

NO, this guy just delete and block us and now he will try to do the same with some other people.

I'm unemployed right now and this user has played with my feelings.
As i'm not going to see any dollar of any topcoin from this miserable human being
i ask you some topcoins.

All topcoins will be welcomed.

Thanks.

If he did such a terrible thing to you, why would you ask for more of his cryptocurrency?

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
c4shm3n

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 11:58:50 PM

Giveaway 500 Topcoin on MyListing.cc!

Giveaway 500 Topcoin, to everyone for open any offer on MyListing.cc including altcoins!

http://www.mylisting.cc/community/giveaway/giveaway-500-top-topcoin-on-mylisting-cc_28

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
topdude (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:24:18 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 12:38:00 AM by topdude

topdude has decided to delete and block us in facebook to avoid paying us as he promised.

He was not saying that he will pay us later or less, even not say a simple ''Thank you''.

NO, this guy just delete and block us and now he will try to do the same with some other people.

As i'm not going to see any dollar of any topcoin from this miserable human being
i ask you some topcoins.
Thanks.

I have never offered him any work or made a facebook page. or ever spoken to him before, now he tries to extort money from me
THis is the message the guy sends me:
 Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh
--------------------------------------------
You should remove all our work in facebook page or at least pay us 1 week: 100$ fro Victor, 100 $ for Corey, 100 $ for Pau.

We give you 1 day or 2 to do it. If you don't do it, we will fuck you as much as we can.

You are miserable.

Lets get the facts correct:
1. I do not know the person who made that facebook fanpage page, i have never made any fb pages.
2. I have nothing to do with facebook, except link there from the Homepage
3. I have never offered you any money or asked you to do any work.
4. I do not know who you are, or what work you are even talking about.
5. I have never blocked you from anything becauise i dont know who you are.[/b]

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:49:27 AM

i ask you some topcoins.
Thanks.

I have never offered him any work or made a facebook page. or ever spoken to him before, now he tries to extort money from me
 Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh
You should remove all our work in facebook page or at least pay us 1 week: 100$ fro Victor, 100 $ for Corey, 100 $ for Pau.

We give you 1 day or 2 to do it. If you don't do it, we will fuck you as much as we can.

You are miserable.

1. I do not know the person who made that facebook fanpage page, i have never made any fb pages.

1. I do not know the person who made that facebook fanpage page.

Facebook fanpage page?Huh

It's the official one, posted by you in the first post.

It's better you stop to lie, because we gathered all the proofs. LIAR!!!

Not to take a side on this...  but I've done a ton of work for the coin, and I have expected ZERO payment.

I drew up the rabbit mascot, helped on reddit, have started The Heroes Project initiative and will continue until it is wrapped up...

Perhaps there was some confusion on what was being time was being donated?  Could you not just offer your time for something you believed in?

topdude (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:02:45 AM

It's the official one: WHEN YOU GO TOPCOIN.PW you can see at the bottom: you can find us on facebook and this direction!!!!!!, posted by you in the first post: https://www.facebook.com/topcoin

Yes, i made the topcoin.pw Homepage, does this mean i also made all those sites and stuff it links to?

how stupid are you? 

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:08:46 AM

i ask you some topcoins.
Thanks.

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

You are miserable.

It's the official one, posted by you in the first post.

Not to take a side on this...  but I've done a ton of work for the coin, and I have expected ZERO payment.

I drew up the rabbit mascot, helped on reddit, have started The Heroes Project initiative and will continue until it is wrapped up...

Perhaps there was some confusion on what was being time was being donated?  Could you not just offer your time for something you believed in?

Take a look, man:

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/paumorper/media/oferta_topcoin_zpsb0cadee8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

And now tell me, why Mike Scott has deleted us from facebook and our work remains, is it not stealing?
He knew perfectly what he was doing and he know he was not fair.

Maybe Mike Scott is not the dev???  I have no idea, but I'd take a guess that he is not...  Topdude isn't responsible for everything that happens in the community.

goodfellastudios

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:29:34 AM

I am also one of the 3 "chosen" admins. And the facebook page that you link to is the page that we were admins of. We were offered 100.00 a week for two hours a day work on the page. We donated a lot of our own topcoin to help with the project and spent a lot of time on the management of the page. We were the ones that approved your topcoin image that is used on the cover page :-) (to who ever posted that) and Mike Scott is directly linked with TopDude. If Topdude isn't the one that made the offer, he either knows or can find out who did. You can find the offer on the facebook page that he references too. Whoever the main admin of that page is, which represented himself as Mike Scott, is who approved and hired the 3 of us. A week has passed and it was time for the first payment, which we said we would gladly take in Topcoin. AS soon as that request was made we were removed as admins and Mike Scott deleted his facebook post.

We aren't trying to rip anyone off. We are all 3 very excited about Topcoin and more heartbroken over not being a part of the page than anything. We really wanted to contribute.

We ask that the community help us find out who did this and help us get what is due to us. I appreciate everyone's time reading this.

Corey
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: