Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

General way of doing this is very simple !

- Assessing the daily volume of crypto coin can give you idea regarding its liquid assets.
- Inflow and outflow tells us that real developments are taking place at the project hub and thus its legal one.
- We can always keep track of the team and project progress via their telegram groups, if you see proper communication coming along the way then surely it is perfect project to invest in.
- If altcoins project are having lots of summits and participation going on then that project has higher chances of getting more and more people on board and thus securing its future.

Invest in such coins and you may not regret it.  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

Look at trading voluems, at community activity, team actions and promissies, etc.
Now you can look at Remme token. This project is still small, but working on its development and have a big potential to grow.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Do not solely base your choices on the projects discussed here, as many gems are not mentioned and many shit projects are shilled to the max.

Do not solely base choices on influencers on twitter/youtube and such, most are paid for it. However, it does help getting to know hype projects as even though they are paid, the projects usually do have potential (usually no outright scams as those influencers' livelyhood depend on it).

Do not base choices solely on ICO review sites. Though they give a nice list of what projects are around, they often charge for a review so final scores should be taken with a grain of salt. Again, it is a good way to get an overall idea of the current landscape.

A way to find out what projects could be interesting is to:

1) log into IDEX and sort on volume (find high volume projects with low market caps). Start your research from there, as it is no guarantee that all those projects are viable.
2) log into Binance and sort on volume. Cross check with coinmarketcap. Start your research there.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

Well if i know what altcoin will progress then i will sell all my coins and buy than specific coin for a sure win,but we know that only predictable what can somebody give us,and no concrete assurance

But if i were you,buy the top 5 altcoins because big chance of earning on them and less risk though will take long time to profit
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

IMHO you should buy eth and go on IDEX most altcoins are cheap there and you can buy them before they get on the top exchanges, before pump.

InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I think that it is necessary to first study the market, choose coins that are interested in pure graphics. Then study them, their products, plans and team. Follow the threads on the forum, read the information in the media.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

yes you can buy altcoin at this time because at this time altcoin price is still declining and not yet up and hence from that you can buy and hold your altcoin at this time because now is the right time to buy altcoin and hold it and wait for altcoin price rise

iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I'm new here, but you buy any alcoin you have to know much about the coin before investing on it.
That's right, when you buy a token, you should study it in advance if you want to have a profit in the future. Or maybe a lazy investor and invest in the top 5.
emma.wangcl

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

Too many Altcoins out there. You can buy some on the exchanges but you must to read their information before investing or you can join in an ICO with clear and trusted project.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

You ask eternal questions, which will not be answered anytime. Of course you buy altcoin to gain profit in the future. If Altcoin like Ethereum can not convince you, I do not think there will be any other Altcoin you will trust.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

yes you can just buy altcoin because I know now the price of altcoin decreases and you can get a cheap price and can invest in it and wait for altcoin prices back stable you can sell altcoin you buy at high prices

cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

See the features of all atcoins and study about those. Choose the one which you think is appropriate for you. However, you can try Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc. These altcoin are leading the market right now.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

you could try these altcoins and read the white paper, check the community, product, platform and team member.

RIPPLE
EOS
DASH
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Before i buy Altcoin i Will learn first which coins have a bright future and i Will invest into some coins for the long term because it is more profitable
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin then I suggest you to buy Ethereum right now, because in my opinion, ethereum is one of the future altcoin, which has the potential to become a substitute for Bitcoin
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

There are good alternatives to investing, but before investing, you must study the project, the roadmap and how much the community supports it.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

if you want to invest in altcoin you can do it and that way, if altcoin price decreases as it is today do not you want to buy altcoin and invest in it in promising altcoin because altcoin has a lot of good benefits and can last for a long time
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

at least you should understand the project. and read about whitepapers, and find out more. I think all have determined the quality of an altcoin to be chosen.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

Buy ICO, I guess it will be good point if you will be able to buy good one. I would suggest to follow updates in ICO market not to miss good project. For this purpose www.icoguide.com is very good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: