Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Eth is the most established and most stable Altcoin. You will quickly earn a profit. The future of Eth is very promising if used as long-term investment.If you buy Ethereum now and then the price goes up to $ 800 again, then you will get a profit many times over.
d2dd

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

You should really know more about the coin that you will be investing with. Reading whitepaper is one of the appropriate to do and self reflection about the ICO that you like to invest. Then notice if the team who manage the campaign is trusted and proven in this section of crypto side by side accusations of scam. Team and whitepaper is one of the main ingredients. Good luck mate.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

If you get Ethereum nowadays and so the thorn goes up to $ 800 afresh, so you testament arouse a trap several dates on summit of. let's get ethereum now
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

I think ether is a safe coin to buy. because the price is stable and in a long time will rise.
so it is very minimize the losses we will experience

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Market is still risky for buying altcoins but I can get risk and investing when I have cash, if you take risk you can buy because everything is very cheap now.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

if in my opinion for now so much Altcoins now that have a very low price, I think personally we better invest in altcoin for now and do not buy altcoin because i know now altcoin price will soon peak again and so i am sure with kiitaa for invest we can buy altcoin by getting the profit from us investing at the moment.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

You have 2 main paths:
1. You can buy top altcoins. You can explore each. All of them have both supporters and opponents. You can buy any coin from the top, or several.
2. You can study the information and analyze young coins to find undervalued and buy them. In this case, you're better off buying as many different coins as possible and getting ready to keep them for a year, two and maybe longer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

You need to be very careful when choosing the right coins to purchase. It seems to me that the market is very unpredictable, so we should not invest in little-known coins.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I could advise you to look at a project called Pindi X. the Team is strong, the project is promising and costs very little now, in the coming days a lot of events and the launch of Pos devices this week!
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

I could advise you to look at a project called Pindi X. the Team is strong, the project is promising and costs very little now, in the coming days a lot of events and the launch of Pos devices this week!
In this kind of bear trend in the market, this will be our advantage to buy more cheaper coin because it is affordable to buy and all we need to do is to wait for the right time to explodes high prices so that we can earned good profits.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I hope you bought bunch of coin when the price is drastic. Buying NEO and EOS that time is a great move because there's a huge possibility that it will increase for the next few months. For now, try holding bunch of EOS and NEO and you can also hold some cheaper coins that has a good future.

[
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Make sure you know what you’re doing and remember to never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
Sundiego

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Bitcoin is much more likely to fall.Altcoins can offer buyers the opportunity to come at very low prices.It is not too dangerous to take it right now,already low but there is a lower price chance.
Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I like Ethereum, it's a stable coin, has a lot of potential, a good coin for investment, now the price is suitable for buying Ethereum.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Bitcoin is much more likely to fall.Altcoins can offer buyers the opportunity to come at very low prices.It is not too dangerous to take it right now,already low but there is a lower price chance.
For that we have to learn to find a good crypto project, because it can determine whether it is good or bad, and now I do not see the point in investing in bitcoin and etherium. Critics of this coin will no longer grow strongly in price.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

You can buy Ethereum, it is a stable coin, having a great potential, a good coin for investment.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

If I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum now the price of Ethereum falls If you want to invest in altcoin then I suggest you to buy it now Ethereum is one of the potential future altcoin.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I think buying altcoin is a very precise long-term investment, as we know that traditional investments like gold, property, stocks and so on move very slowly and to make money grow fast then altcoin investment is a more profitable thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

I think buying altcoin is a very precise long-term investment, as we know that traditional investments like gold, property, stocks and so on move very slowly and to make money grow fast then altcoin investment is a more profitable thing.
If you are a business type person then you can calculate the potentials coming from this industry, buying alt coin who already have a good community support can provide you a better chances to gain profits, those top 10 coins can be buy now and hold till it reached your target income, most of the time chances like this is for a short term before the market explode back again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

Yes, if you feel Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, then another alternative is buying altcoin. There are some Altcoin that have bright future like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Etc. In addition to cheaper prices, you should be absolutely sure that coins in the future will be a treasure trove for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: