Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
MRrey

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

you can buy now new token was listed on indodax, I ask you to buy dax coin because have more optional to take profit. every new coin listed on indodax always have high price.
oholdwave@gmail.com

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
The idea of coin is the most important. Next is technology and to the leader of that project. You can consider these factors to decide on investing in Altcoin
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

The crypto money world is living in 2 different seasons. One of them is the Bear season and the other is the Taurus season.
Prices go down when they enter the bear season. You need to invest in these times. Taking coins at a low price makes more money.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

i believe in altcoin,research have shown that in coming years that potetial altcoins will take the lead in they crypto market,though they crypto market is volatile in 2018,but altcoin value will double before the end of 2018
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

All those investments are at risk, and you should be prepared for it. to start your investment, see coinmarketcap. Choose a coin with a reputation or a top ranking and you can buy it. Altcoin will be a very valuable coin in the future, I have confidence in it. So, do not hesitate.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

if you choose what to buy, it is better to buy coins at the ICO stage. Stick to the advice of Ian Balina and ICODROPS and you will invest well.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

No one can guarantee that the currency they purchased will succeed or not. These are all chance games. A few years ago, no one knew that Ether would succeed, and this incident was accidental. Many optimistic projects tend to fail, but not good, but develop very well.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I can only suggest a few things, for example, choose a coin that has a good Whitepaper. Not necessarily bitcoin, other than because the price is very expensive. Altcoin you can start your business in the world of cryptocurrency. No need to worry, going forward all things will be done with bitcoin, altcoin etc. which are virtual based.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

It will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Pay attention to the project team, analyze the white paper and road map, determine the size of the community that the project supports. These simple examples will help you make the right choice.
I agree with you. The best decisions are taken on the basis of the identification and self-examination of the coins you are interested in. You can start by reading the project's white paper, team experience, and project-related matters. Starting investments with altcoins that are in the top rank, I think it will be safer.

my suggest to be better to buy ethereum not another altcoins . because price of altcoins now is dropped and the most profitable to buy and hold are bitcoin and ethereum
if you want to buy altcoin best choose is ethereum
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

Buying altcoins is the way to invest so there will be profit if you are ready to wait and have patience. The trading is possible too but I recommend to you holding.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

Buying altcoins is the way to invest so there will be profit if you are ready to wait and have patience. The trading is possible too but I recommend to you holding.
That depends if he has lot of knowledge about market and crypto cause if yes it will be easy for him to trade and thanks to that he will be able to gain more thanks to this down that we have now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Who now has a portfolio in a big drawdown, then it makes sense to buy up 25%. A greater probability of a further reduction in the price of all cryptocurrencies. But we can not merge now, because real growth can begin right now or soon, and it will not be possible to buy at a lower price, because the price will fly away very quickly.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

if you choose what to buy, it is better to buy coins at the ICO stage. Stick to the advice of Ian Balina and ICODROPS and you will invest well.
it's if you, but if for myself it is better to buy altcoin like ETH coin. because if you buy an ICO coin it has a big enough risk, because if not careful then the coins you buy will become garbage because the coin scam you buy in ICO

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

it's if you, but if for myself it is better to buy altcoin like ETH coin. because if you buy an ICO coin it has a big enough risk, because if not careful then the coins you buy will become garbage because the coin scam you buy in ICO
yes, to invest in ICO surely we have to be careful and more careful to be able to choose correctly, if we think we can not do it better we are safe and do not take a very big risk, because in choosing ICO coins of course it's not easy for everyone to do it, so it's better to choose to buy coins that are already on the market, because that's less risky for you.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

You need to learn evaluate altcoin before invest in it. Knowledge very important, and don't trust too much anyone in crypto.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

If you come for money to the market - then do not even think and sell each time you list your token. The situation now is that with each month, assets only become cheaper. If we sum up the results of the last week in the market of cryptocurrency, we can note that the expectations for a number of instruments were justified. The corrective upward trend has come to an end, some growth goals, however, have not been achieved, and the market begins to form a new downward impulse, we are waiting for growth!
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 11:21:18 PM by aalborg

Of course it is worth buying altcoins. I think you have a weird issue. It was easier to ask then is it worthwhile to invest in cryptocurrency? I recommend you buy something that you truly realize and you truly sure in this altcoin, don't rely on on someone else's view. Investing should be smart, carefully analyze everything
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I think buying altcoin is a very precise long-term investment, as we know that traditional investments like gold, property, stocks and so on move very slowly and to make money grow fast then altcoin investment is a more profitable thing.
If you are a business type person then you can calculate the potentials coming from this industry, buying alt coin who already have a good community support can provide you a better chances to gain profits, those top 10 coins can be buy now and hold till it reached your target income, most of the time chances like this is for a short term before the market explode back again.
for now market cryptocurrency is in floor price and it's time to invest and buy and we wait for the price when the price grow up
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

if I think we should find information about a better project for the future, we should make a research first, by reading some articles, then we will invest that can reduce the risk so we must make sure about altcoin first.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

I never invest in altcoins if this is not belongs to top ten

Because from this i can be sure of small risk of losing,while in other coins or those in lower positions the risk is more than the opportunity to gain,though the more risky the more profitable

So its up to you if you can afford to lose your capital or just stick to top tem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: