Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

After get knowledge different types of projects & theirs earnings we should have some part of money invest in long-term as in altcoin for secured future.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

Yes, buying altcoin is a good opportunity to invest in our bright future, and prices are low so profit will be larger later. And if you want to choose something check, look for Waves, Neo ot Monero.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Altcoins play significant roles on the cryptomarket and we should support them with investments or just buying. Buy altcoins and you will help the market and have an income later as well.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
which I see now the market price is green and so you better wait altcoin price to go back up if you buy altcoin at this time you will get high price and so now many have invested in Bitcoin and just waiting for when Bitcoin will be stable
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I think it is risky to buy altcoin now. The market is very unstable now, and ALT coins are at high risk.
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

I think it would not hurt to buy altcoint now, even though the market is not yet stable, the coint prices are all down, buy altcoint that has good potential in the future, when the market starts to rise you can sell it
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

with the market so unstable perhaps it is worth investing on classic altcoins as eth, litecoin, neo, eos,monero invest with moderation and never more than you can afford to lose

free space pm if interessed
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Go to the crypto market. Select the coin that has been traded for quite some time. Look at her growth. Wait for the red market and buy it. After a while, get a profit. And in general, you need to understand the amount and time you want to do this.
shairaroxas39

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

No way of knowing for sure which one will be good, just have to dyor.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

You will be prompted by the capitalization of the coin. The greater the capitalization the better the coin.

Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Dopansam

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

To determine the quality altcoin for purchase, you can only one way - carefully analyze all the official information about the project, as well as get acquainted with the opinion of people about this project.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

I think, if you should really know more about the coins you will invest. Reading a whitepaper is one of the right things to do and a self-reflection on ICO that you love to invest. Then notice if the team managing the campaign is trusted and proven in this section of the crypto side by side with fraud. And also do not forget to research the team behind it and whitepaper because it is very important for you.

Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

for us you can do now, because now the price is also starting to improve, so you will also more easily get a good profit in the future by waiting for a favorable price increase, as daily altcoin prices increase higher.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

When entering the cryptographic market, there are many opportunities but risks can also arise. Therefore, the decision lies within the investors themselves. In my opinion, study the market thoroughly, carefully read the projects on the target, route, solution, team, total capital ... And pay attention to the opinion of the community about Altcoin it.
At this point Altcoin which I believe most and put money out to buy it is ETH.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

coins need to be compared among themselves according to some characteristics. I think that now it is worth paying attention to altcoins such as Zcash, because she is considered one of the most private.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

If you want to buy altcoin but you are wondering and should know which type to buy so you can quickly find the profit then you can choose litecoin or NEO or ripple ...
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

Ethereum for now, Ethereum is a decentralized system, which means it is not controlled by any single governing entity. An absolute majority of online services, businesses and enterprises are built on a centralized system of governance. This approach has been used for hundreds of years, and while history proved time and time again that it’s flawed.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

First, you need to know what exactly the altcoins are. You can collect suggestions about some coins from people here or from articles on the internet. Then you have to do your own research (the team behind the coin, check their plans for the future development of the coin, the white paper, you can join their telegram channels, etc.). But my advice is to rely on yourself. Do not invest in anything just because someone has told you to do this.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

I think is a good idea to buy altcoin,but only if you have a lot of knowledge in this way.It is more risky to invest in altcoin than in Eth, for this reason i advice to check the company,team and whitepaper and of course the business plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: