Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:28:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

I would now advise you to refrain from investing and to wait for a decision on futures

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

when buying a crypto currency, it's best to pay attention to the team, how they interact with investors, who their consultants in the crypto world
helenbmb

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

If you are looking up to altcoins to buy and keep for long term investment, then you could look into these ones am listing below, they have future potential :
Digitex
Ethereum
Ripple
Ada
Digibyte
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
Like Bitcoin, Altcoins are also profitable. They are also based on the same concept as bitcoin based. In my opinion Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin are some altcoins which are best in this time according to their market value and advantages. Ethereum is mainly good for long-term investment purposes because of its less volatile nature and it has a good market price too. Litecoin is best because if its safe and fast transaction facility and Litecoin also have better block size because of this its transactions cost are also low.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

We should buy altcoin at this time. Now the crypto market is running low. Because of that, altcoin have reduced prices. If we now buy altcoin. So in a few days, we can get more profit.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

I wouldn't like to invest in any altcoin now.Market is so scary to invest in and I at times have much fear that in I invest, I stand the chance of loosing massively which I have not planned of.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

I advise you to be more active reading and researching about Altcoin in your own way. On what basis? I think you know more and understand the purpose of buying and investing in altcoins. Of course, to gain profit in the future, with a note if there is a significant increase in altcoin prices.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Adeyod

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

This time we are is the best time to buy anything because virtually all the prices are down and you can be able to use little Fiat to purchase more of altcoin and when the time to sell cones, you can be able to make high profit.
hondahitomi

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

if my advice is better you buy ETH or NEO because this type of altcoin is the best among other altcoins.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

You have a great chance now to buy alternative cryptocurrencies with lower prices which will be your tickets to amazing income when cryptomarket will have its increasing.
of course, with us buying altcoins that have great potential, if the price has gone up then the profits that we will get are also quite large, especially now that the time is right to buy altcoins that have great potential
It's still early to buy something because the market is declining. I think it's better to wait at least a few days and after looking at the market at that moment, already making moves.
buy Altcoin for the moment is indeed capable to become its own profits. see the development of present at Altcoin was able to make such a precious Altcoin and able to make Altcoin so special with an advantage that is able to attain.
the development of the whole Altcoin was able to bring in more profits. so it would be nice to have Altcoin that are supported to make it progress that brings even more advantages. more Altcoin will be increasingly profitable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BlackboxDiputerin

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

It will be far more effective if you yourself learn from promising projects. There are a number of things you need to know to buy some altcoins, that is, you look for and find potential if there is a future or not. Pay attention to the project team, analysis of white papers and road maps, determine the size of the community supported by the project.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

It depends on u but its better to research what coin you want to buy and explore their Good projects and a Good TEAM but i prefer eth and BTC

Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

buy altcoin is very profitable, especially for detained within a specified time. for that altcoin feel free to buy and invest in it. many of the coins that are potentially in investment.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

Now best time to invest altcoins. You can find best coins in coinmarketcap. I suggest top 40  coins are best to invest now.
by having more Altcoin will be increasingly profitable. so for the moment buying Altcoin will be more nice and more profitable.
and the benefits that might be achieved will be even greater.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

Now best time to invest altcoins. You can find best coins in coinmarketcap. I suggest top 40  coins are best to invest now.
by having more Altcoin will be increasingly profitable. so for the moment buying Altcoin will be more nice and more profitable.
and the benefits that might be achieved will be even greater.

tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

I'm new here, but you buy any alcoin you have to know much about the coin before investing on it.

It's a good time to buy altcoins, the market is under the flow, the prices of some altcoins are affordable as they are posted on the market. Some considerations must be considered before buying the coin, such as Market Fundamentals, Market Structure, level of Confidence by investors for the alt coins, and of course the amount of investment that you will enter, both for short or long term investment.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

The list of best altcoins must be started by Ethereum, which is the second most valuable trading currency after Bitcoin. As one of the most popular crypto, you can buy Ethereum in any trading platform. 

Besides Ethereum, you can invest in many altcoins. Just learn a bit more about the cryptocurrencies to make your choice. I prefer to deal with NEO, Cardano, and Lisk. Recently, I added Credits, KuCoin, and EIDOO to this list.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

I think that it is worth trying to make money on it. If you want, then carefully examine the coins available on the market and buy what you like. If all goes well, you can really make money on it. The main thing to do everything carefully
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

RChain. The price is going up because they're signing up validators, who need to buy RHOC in order to stake.

Validators can buy from the treasury or the open market. However, the co-op just set a price floor of $0.55 for tokens bought from the treasury. Considering the price is $0.29 on KuCoin, there's reason to believe it will trend towards $0.55 as validators buy cheaper tokens from the open market.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Buy now while bitcoin is in drop situation. This is the right time to buy more of it as long as you have enough money and as long as you can avail including ethereum. Of course don't forget to invest your money that you cannot afford to lose.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: