Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McDonalds has the same market cap as Bitcoin!  (Read 359 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Bitcoin is a baby in a big world!
Bitcoin is not as big as people think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

you want to say bitcoin is very younger in this world and is in it's initial stage of growth.  It is true; there is lot of ground available for the bitcoin to play.  Most of the people in the world even do not still know what the bitcoin is.  So future is very bright with much chances of growth. 
More and more people are coming to it's fold.
So we can expect though it is baby it will grow as young man and will become mature with the passage of time.  Because more people will start using it.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Unable to understand what you want to say.  If McDonalds is having the same marketf capitalization as of Bitcoin then what is it's importance?  What we want to discuss here on this platform.
There may be many others which may be having more market capitalization then that of Bitcoin; i think it may not be affecting the bitcoin in any way.  Topic needs to be clearly defined.

I just added that BTC is not as big as people think: OK
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

True. Its not as big at all but can a regular person like the people working on mcdonalds buy 5 BTC? I don't think so.
Its true that BTC isn't so much big at all compare to the companies in stock exchanges I'm sure we all can buy some stocks but that would mean going to a centralize market. Those companies in nasdaq is probably even bigger.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Unable to understand what you want to say.  If McDonalds is having the same marketf capitalization as of Bitcoin then what is it's importance?  What we want to discuss here on this platform.
There may be many others which may be having more market capitalization then that of Bitcoin; i think it may not be affecting the bitcoin in any way.  Topic needs to be clearly defined.

I just added that BTC is not as big as people think: OK

previously the question and the answer was the same; so i typed the statement quoted by you.  But after positng i saw your changed statement so i also changed my statement. Grin
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

I'm not sure if you can compare Bitcoin to McDonalds. These are two different things. Bitcoin toi asset. McDonalds is a company. It's like you're comparing gold to Apple for example.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

you want to say bitcoin is very younger in this world and is in it's initial stage of growth.  It is true; there is lot of ground available for the bitcoin to play.  Most of the people in the world even do not still know what the bitcoin is.  So future is very bright with much chances of growth. 
More and more people are coming to it's fold.
So we can expect though it is baby it will grow as young man and will become mature with the passage of time.  Because more people will start using it.
I agree with you, because this is the first step in terms of doing business, investing, and treading. we need to introduce to the surrounding community and the need for support from them so that bitcoin will grow rapidly in this digital world.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

I'm not sure if you can compare Bitcoin to McDonalds. These are two different things. Bitcoin toi asset. McDonalds is a company. It's like you're comparing gold to Apple for example.

Comparing Marketcap
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

yup plenty of room for growth .

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

in some countries is a small part that knows bitcoin, bitcoin is quite new but in 2017 bitcoin able to skyrocket and known to many people, we just wait time for several years ahead.
DanyJr

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

This news really made me laugh because this is impossible btc is new in market based on this is not business or product its currency they have to understand first because they are selling product crypto are use as purchase product as a currency also it has good profit and value in the market.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

This really funny post to me btc is younger in the market ? btc is the first crypto currency that cam with idea of crypto currency also this have future value and extra facilities because of this it is still highest position in the market also good profit.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Yes, it is not that big. But oneday, it will be big. Sooner or later, someday Bitcoin will be the most popular cryptocurrency in the world that will be used for all the transaction procedures.
_AlexX

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

that shows us the potential. eventhough i think its wrong to compare a company with a commodity/ideology
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Yes the growth of bitcoin is big but there is more oppurtunities to grow more too. It is actually ones own perception what he/she thinks about bitcoin. It is that big as much we think it to be.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

I don't care if mcdonalds is same market to bitcoin because they did not affect to the bitcoin price. But I hope mcdonalds will be the partner of bitcoin so the price will become very high the price again. I read a thread that mcdonalds accepting bitcoin payment and I hope more franchise of the mcdonalds will follow.
vlasindastris

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

BTCyou want to say bitcoin is very younger in this world and is in it's initial stage of growth. It is true; there is lot of ground available for the bitcoin to play.  Most of the people in the world even do not still know what the bitcoin is.  So future is very bright with much chances of growth.  BTC
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Bitcoin is that type of crypto currency that millions has heard about but only few knows the real potential of bitcoin. There will be very few people who really know what the bitcoin actually is. Bitcoin always has the potential to be very great and bitcoin has always proved it by providing employment to millions of people and reducing poverty. Those countries who has introduced bitcoin in their nation, bitcoin increased their GDP , though bitcoin is new and very young in investment market but it has very bright future ahead.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

I'm not amazed at all. McDonalds company is much older than Bitcoin. It served burgers when none of us had a computer at home and Bill Gates was just a sperm his father's balls. We can't really compare something that was invented to work in the Internet with a company that existed long before anybody even thought about creating the Internet.
SuperD007

Activity: 294

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

hmmm I'm not sure how this comparison even works.

I will head down to the bitcoin drive-thru and ask them for a supersized big mac and fries. Then I will head down to the McDonalds drive-thru and ask them for a supersized bitcoin and fries. See how pointless this comparison is now?  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: