Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in 150 airdrops!  (Read 1188 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3599

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Most of the airdrops are not worth.They will not cover Gas/Exchange fee
A big no to scammy ERC20 tokens

Most of the airdrops are not worth.They will not cover Gas/Exchange fee
A big no to scammy ERC20 tokens

But some topics are full of spam message! to OP what is an "airdrop with Donat-Scam"?
I have seen that whole airdrop listed by coinlab have never sent any token Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

my biggest gain from airdrop come from bitcoin white (btw)
that was like $400
airdrop is good but need to more selective to choose the right one
many airdrop nowday need refferal, that quite hard for me
bounty there is chance to scam (not pay) too
i got like 4 campaign with no payed at the end

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
natjude

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Similar experience here. Too many airdrops; too little a value.
chzii

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

@Nikkor911628jsnf,
Your experience is not different from mine.
chigoziehold

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

The best airdrops are usually the ones done via Google form, Telegram bot or on-site form (no user-password) requirements).
chinye

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

Some airdrops might turn out to be useful in the long run...
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

I don`t think that you`ll can earn money on airdrops today. I took part in 300 airdrops and got just only $20((
You should have stopped doing airdrops at 50th airdrop if you saw that you can't earn money. Just saying.
Some says they are waste of time, some says you have to pick good airdrop, I don't do airdrops because I don't think it is worth of time.
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 334

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Thank you for such a detailed explanation. I personally never though that airdrops can bring you much profit, so mostly it's a waste of time. What do you think about bounty campaigns? Same situation there? And also, just curious, why did you choose to participate in sooo many airdrops, don't you think that participating in signature campaigns or doing another crypto-related work, e.g. trading would be more profitable and save your time?
We do have our own ways and decisions through things and its his choice to choose up airdrops compared to bounties and tried to speak up his experience with it which i do really appreciate. Imagine 150 airdrops overall, you would really have your own words to describe on how does it go.Possible earnings of thousands is there but hitting up that chance is just finding a needle on a haystack.Decisions would definitely depend on you if you do see you are wasting up your time then you can stop anytime as you want and jump into other things which would be worth of you time.

I have same thought about what he did, it's not easy to joined 150 airdrops, because i gave up maybe in count 30 airdrops that gave me nothing...but like you said, everyone has their own decision what is the best way to earn on internet...
I myself prefer social media bounties, because tokens i had can be sold on market...as you know, i don't have high rank, so i will do what i can do...
This do proves out that most of airdrops are complete trash which most of them wont really give nothing, if they do then most of them are shitcoins in the end.Dont be worried too much into those persons because we do have the right to join as many as we can.If thats only our capacity to get chances on making or getting free money then we do have any choice but to do it even we do know the odds are against us but it would be worth to try but you need to risk up time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

Airdrop is a very complicated thing because most and fraud and when it is not a fraud the payment is very low causing it does not pay to enter into a campaign of that model. In the last month I did an airdrop on Twitter and I won something around 200 coins, but these coins all did not pay even the transaction value of my ETH wallet.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

I always knew that it is better to participate in the bounty of the companies and the bounty signature . Because you're sure you can guess what will happen with the company, she gathered at least soft cap or not. If not, there are other companies that will definitely collect. So I choose only to participate in the bounty. Your experience confirms it
ojoneajogwu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Out of a 100 AIRDROPS only 5 can be legit,and buy the way, most of them have so little value.i prefer bounties you have more focus and you earn more eventually.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

i never get bored to register airdrop because of the prize of airdrop no one knows how much may it not all. that's only part of the big rewards. but I like the job. last year I pretty much got an airdrop prize in that season I'm looking forward to that returning season again next year.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

maybe in the last year I was wrong because I did not keep the coin airdrop. maybe if i menyimpanya maybe now i have a trading capital. and I have a lot of money I still expect the airdrop to come back again next year. and I do not repeat my mistake.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

airdrops pays but the fake  ones are more than the genuine ones . We just need to be careful
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

i never get bored to register airdrop because of the prize of airdrop no one knows how much may it not all. that's only part of the big rewards. but I like the job. last year I pretty much got an airdrop prize in that season I'm looking forward to that returning season again next year.

Hahaha... I like that ..you're actually correct
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

It will depends on the company that doing the airdrops and for my experience all my token from airdrops has no value for 4 months and It's just a wasting of my time. I will prefer to do bounty rather than doing airdrops.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

I think airdrop is very suitable for people who do not want to invest their money in crypto, but now will join this world. It is clear that you will not earn a lot of money, but you can pick up good money bit by bit and already try to sell some parts on the stock exchange, or invest in other projects. It is clear that a lot of airdrops will not give, but the work in them is not dusty and short-lived and is suitable for those who want to spend a minimum of time. Therefore, as one of the types of earnings on the Internet is quite a normal!
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

I am impressed with your experience and perseverance. I have participated in several airdrops this year, but there are not as many results in terms of morale as well as value. Your argument is reasonable, but if it starts in 2017, it is indeed a flourishing period of airdrops. Conversely, it's completely changed this year. that is the truth.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience about airdrop.  I've been participate in a lot of airdrop.  and I felt wasted time with airdrop.  Most of the airdrop is just scam. airdrop to collect user information.  It does not bring high value.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

now a days some of airdrops are totally scam I prefer to join in bounty because airdrops now are wasting our time and effort in filling their form they want to steel our account or our personal information unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying that's why as of now I never join any airdrop for me to avoid scam .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: