Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

The first is high risk, because the price of the coins fluctuate. Second, there are quite a lot of hacker risks, they are always risky and so will be one of the things that make investors most worried about the market.
Although these things exists but what you think they aren’t be able to invest in here anymore? No, this will happen. Every sort of asset or source it is, there are same issues independent of the nature of asset. People must understand that this wouldn’t be good for them to ignore such impressive chance that knocks on their door. They must listen to it and for it, they have to trust it.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

because of the trust issues like being scammed or hacked and they are afraid to lose their money, other than that they don't understand it and how do you invest in something you can't see? People need to do some research about cryptocurrency before invest in it
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Lack of understanding and the volatility of it.  Some may be waiting for the next big drop like we had today.

Yes that's true. Most people are afraid of cryptocurrency. It may be they are afraid to invest or afraid to transact using cryptocurrency. One of the reasons is that they don't know what cryptocurrency is. It is logical for someone to afraid investing to things that he does not understand how transactions works.

For someone to understand cryptocurrency, there are lots of guides online. Start reading.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

People are afraid to invest cryptocurrency because it is too much risky and vulneable. Bitcoin price is still not stable it is usually pump and down compared to stock on a fiat currency.

Yes i agree with you. Because its really risky. Its a digital coin and your not sure that your money you invest here is really safe and secure. And the price is really not stable. That's why there are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

I think the reason for their fear is that normally people do not usually work with cryptocurrencies, a topic that not everyone knows and therefore do not understand the potential of each of them. It's just a matter of time for people to get to know them and join the world of crypts

I do not think that people are really afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies. many of them simply do not care about these things. They have no interest to the crypto.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
There are many reasons for newcomers to invest in crytocurrency. As you can see crytocurrency is a new technology, and recently it has reached the highest value ever, after which its value has dropped 3 times. Many people did not get out and they lost a lot of money. Therefore, newbie are afraid that bitcoin prices and altcoin will decrease sharply like that
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

There are alot of people afraid to invest in crypto because they lacked of knowledge in the cryptocurrency, They do not also know how to properly invest and they do not want to invest with risk because they only think that they will not earn in crypto and they will only lose they they have invested because they are not into studying the crypto but they only want to earn because they just want what other people is experiencing in the crypto. They do not put there mindset that they need to study to earn big.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

I think some people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency simply this investment unregulated. Most of the transactions are free flowing with no guidelines to be followed. Most developers are taking this advantage so they offer high returns but most of the time, promises are to be broken.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

I think some people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency simply this investment unregulated. Most of the transactions are free flowing with no guidelines to be followed. Most developers are taking this advantage so they offer high returns but most of the time, promises are to be broken.
You are totally babblering in this post. Because Peoples are afraid in price fluctuation of Cryptocurrency and It is decentralised platform so many of them panic to invest in Cryptocurrency.
But your reason is totally wrong and no one in agree your point. If you have any proof of this statement I believe your word.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
psha1360

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

Most people think bank is their best friend and have no idea what fiat money is.. Plus most of them are unaware of the tech and only limited % of new crypto investors do research .  So they sell once the market drops, telling everybody that crypto is fraud ..  Cry
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

You are totally babblering in this post. Because Peoples are afraid in price fluctuation of Cryptocurrency and It is decentralised platform so many of them panic to invest in Cryptocurrency.
But your reason is totally wrong and no one in agree your point. If you have any proof of this statement I believe your word.
True they re just depends on what price may bitcoin now may ever have to reach are these may affect their lifestyle that some point , most of us or people are afraid of but we should be face that for cause we have to more practical.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
BellaWilkin

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Investing crypto is a risk job and not every people can do it if they don't have any knowledge about it. So I think it is the reason why people are afraid of investing in crypto currency.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

these are the usual reasons i heard from people that i got to introduce bitcoin with
first they find it complicated and hard for them to understand.Second, even if they understand they fear the market they think its not stable or someday it will turn to scam.

mdw1962

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

The main reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is they cryptocurrency market is full of volatility and speculation of news and sudden dumps and sudden pumps all this market conditions is fearful for new investors
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

I know many projects that failed after ICO. Some  of them refind money to investors, but mostly not. The price of tokens can increase, but this is a rare phenomenon.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

In my opinion, there are a lot of people who are very afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they are afraid to lose there money, and i am sure that they dont have a wide knowledge about crypto so even they want to invest they dont know what to do to became more profitable with crypto.

arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

because investing in crypto is very risky so most people are afraid to invest in crypto, but even so I myself am not afraid to invest in crypto because investing in crypto will be very profitable ...

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

People are afraid because they don't know how to start in crypto trading. If we enter to crypto we need lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency so we can handle well what we invest in crypto. That's why if we willing to enter to crypto we agree willing too to study and learn about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

probably because of the fluctuating value of the fluctuating currency crypto, otherwise the value moves very fast, if not careful then you will lose your money, but the smart person will take advantage of this investment opportunity well to load profits in quick time, so those who are afraid to invest is a person who does not really know what a crypto currency is.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because of some things.Market prices that can change over time make many people afraid of the losses gained.The lack of understading of cryptocurrency also make many people the tangle and the doubt to invest,one must have possess modern techological know-how like the internet that is developing nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: