Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

Maybe many people who are afraid of investing in Cryptocurrency are having classic reasons.
Anyone not familiar with Cryptocurrency will be afraid of losing their money when investing in Cryptocurrency.
Even though they are wrong, a loss can be minimized when using smart strategies and managing Cryptocurrency properly.
Admittedly, investing in Cryptocurrency is at risk and its potential is also quite difficult, but if you already know the strategy, tricks, and how it will be easy and there will be many great benefits you can get.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

Various reasons for that. Mass media are not on the side of crypto, business players usually do the same thing, especially from the bank sphere...that affects the image, that may be the reason in my opinion.
Many bad news that media spread right now, maybe that media is controlled by governments. We should create good image for bitcoin by more use bitcoin for a good things, so we need to create a campaign to stop people use bitcoin for negative things like gambling or drugs. Because that makes people afraid to bitcoin.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

- People are afraid of losing money. Never invest more you are willing to lose
- People are often uncertain to what crypto coin to invest in there are over 1,000 coins to choose from
- People often doubt that they can earn money or they will be the next crypto millionaire or the coins will gain 30% over night
All investments in Cryptocurrency are risky and everyone is afraid of losing money in this market. If you are a longtime investor, losing money is inevitable because this market requires people to have a strong psychology and a great source of knowledge to have the opportunity million dollar. At this time very few people do because the market is in downtrend and there are no signs of recovery.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

At first i am afraid because btc seems to be a scam for me,  without any physical form like the ordinary fiat. But after doing a research,  i've found out the real about crypto. So i am not afraid to invest anymore.
maybe that's what many of outsiders think, we've been outsiders before and of course we're a little afraid to buy and invest
because there's no physical form of the investment we buy, it's all digital, we're afraid of a scam? that is why they are afraid
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Due to the lack of knowledge about electronic money, there were some who feared investing in electronic money and some people had failed and left the Crypto market. I think they do not participate in this market is right because they are not lucky. They are not people who follow the trend to get rich. In addition, the Crypto market is fierce and not everyone can become rich from this market.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Due to the lack of knowledge about electronic money, there were some who feared investing in electronic money and some people had failed and left the Crypto market. I think they do not participate in this market is right because they are not lucky. They are not people who follow the trend to get rich. In addition, the Crypto market is fierce and not everyone can become rich from this market.
Basically most of the lack of knowledge begot wrong or misleading  informations, so most of the ideas still be linked to scam accusations. Yeah everyone will be rich, but not in an aggressive approach because other new learners cannot handle stress coming from negative rumors.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

The first is high risk, because the price of the coins fluctuate. Second, there are quite a lot of hacker risks, they are always risky and so will be one of the things that make investors most worried about the market.
Although these things exists but what you think they aren’t be able to invest in here anymore? No, this will happen. Every sort of asset or source it is, there are same issues independent of the nature of asset. People must understand that this wouldn’t be good for them to ignore such impressive chance that knocks on their door. They must listen to it and for it, they have to trust it.
It is right that cryptocurrency investment is very risky and the investors must have patience and courage to bear the loss due to fall in the price. Hacking is also a big problem in cryptocurrency because it is internet based. Market manipulation is discouraging for new investers because big investors will never let them make money easily from crypto.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

The first is high risk, because the price of the coins fluctuate. Second, there are quite a lot of hacker risks, they are always risky and so will be one of the things that make investors most worried about the market.
Although these things exists but what you think they aren’t be able to invest in here anymore? No, this will happen. Every sort of asset or source it is, there are same issues independent of the nature of asset. People must understand that this wouldn’t be good for them to ignore such impressive chance that knocks on their door. They must listen to it and for it, they have to trust it.
It is right that cryptocurrency investment is very risky and the investors must have patience and courage to bear the loss due to fall in the price. Hacking is also a big problem in cryptocurrency because it is internet based. Market manipulation is discouraging for new investers because big investors will never let them make money easily from crypto.
Most people do not have knowledge of cryptocurrency will feel it as a winning or losing gambling game or have phishing. But you will be wrong when thinking so, crypto never loses value. On the other, it will replace cash in the future.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

I was also afraid on investing on crypto and that is because I don't understand it. It's so complicated and I'm wondering why it is valued so much. But because I took the time to know about it, I was convince and confident to invest and say that we are going to use crypto everyday in the future.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Cryptocurrency projects are very risky. No one can guarantee that a project will be developed, even if it collects funds on ICO

The cryptocurrency is not as risky as the stock market. However, everybody is discussing exactly the crypto. Some people think that if they buy tokens, they will lose.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Their are quite some reasons why people are scared of investing into cryptocurrency. First one is

1)The price volatility- This basically means that, prices swings up and down very quickly and investors can earn huge rewards and also lose the funds very quickly. This has made many persons broke and many persons rich and that is why they are avoiding it

2) No regulation- some persons believe that as crpyots aren't regulated, that makes it illegal and can crash someday
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

It is a risky affair and people are not ready to take up that risk.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I think many people are afraid to invest in the crypto market because this is a risky market, just a mistake we will lose capital, even lose everything. The crypto market fluctuates very fast, when investing in this market, we should invest long term to make big profits. I believe in the future cryptocurrency will grow strongly and bring more profit to investors.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

I think many people are afraid to invest in the crypto market because this is a risky market, just a mistake we will lose capital, even lose everything. The crypto market fluctuates very fast, when investing in this market, we should invest long term to make big profits. I believe in the future cryptocurrency will grow strongly and bring more profit to investors.
Of course, every user of the crypto currency believes in a very good future of the crypto currency. But if we talk about the fears of people who do not give the opportunity to invest in the crypto currency, then each country has its own answers to this question. In one country, people do not have sufficient funds to make such investments, while other countries misinform their people that the crypto currency is a financial pyramid. from the presence of negative information suffers the amount of investment in the crypto currency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

People are afraid of losing money. Never invest more you are willing to lose
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

peoples are afraid to invest crypto because they afraid where my capital is loss, don't worry who was invested on crypto you will get back money one day.

strombergen

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Even crypto price charts usually look different from most "regular" currency price charts if you look at them for visual comparison. So it's simply considered more risky as harder predictable and people are less aware of the crypto market in general.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Even crypto price charts usually look different from most "regular" currency price charts if you look at them for visual comparison. So it's simply considered more risky as harder predictable and people are less aware of the crypto market in general.
The fact is that because of the current state of the market it is very difficult to determine the prospects of a coin or some project in the future. It seems to me that this situation has a very strong and negative impact on the development of many projects, which is a problem in the eyes of many potential investors.
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency Because

1. Improper knowledge on Bitcoin.

2. Media manipulate Fake News on TV

3. govt. don’t want to let you earn money easily where every other country citizens earning easily.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

The main reason people are afraid to invest is that of volatility and more importantly, they want to be more secured in terms of growth aspect so they are skeptical  about investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: