Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
In my opinion, I think the biggest reason many people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is their instability, the value of each altcoin fluctuates a lot in the short run, resulting in diminished value. At times the value will increase very high but there will be times when it falls into crisis. Besides, as you said. Some people are traditional investors, yet they have not mastered the technology and how cryptocurrency works, so they don't want to venture into areas where they are not good. This is just my opinion
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
In my opinion, I think the biggest reason many people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is their instability, the value of each altcoin fluctuates a lot in the short run, resulting in diminished value. At times the value will increase very high but there will be times when it falls into crisis. Besides, as you said. Some people are traditional investors, yet they have not mastered the technology and how cryptocurrency works, so they don't want to venture into areas where they are not good. This is just my opinion
If we talk about real investors and their choice of a project for investment, then everyone wants to choose a more promising project and more popular ideas for society in order to have a good income. But And if we talk about a simple person and his unwillingness to invest in the crypto currency, then his reluctance is due to fear of being deceived.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

The people are afraid to invest in crypto currency it is because they do not understand what is crypto currency all about, investment is very risky anytime you will lose your money because the price volatile. Sometimes they afraid to invest in crypto currency because it is anonymous investment.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Actually they are afraid with the risk, because as they know that cryptocurrency can change the price anytime the demand are required. They also lack of knowledge, they do not looking to the future, they can't see the good things behind crypto volatility.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

The people are afraid to invest in crypto currency it is because they do not understand what is crypto currency all about, investment is very risky anytime you will lose your money because the price volatile. Sometimes they afraid to invest in crypto currency because it is anonymous investment.
Yes and that can also be a reason that they do not have enough knowledge bout bitcoin, which is in fact preventing them from a good good investing in bitcoin, but i think that if they will be introduce with bitcoin i am sure that the will like to invest their money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good option for investing money and get a good profit from it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Maybe they have a trust issues because it is truly hard to trust things that you are not sure about it. Yes you can say that this is legit because you are spending a pot of time now in this thing vut if you are new to this you will of course feel the same way and maybe they have a history before that they have been a vuctim of a scam so that thing can affect the behaviour of the people so we cannot blame them if they do not want to invest in cryptocurrency. And it is our fault if they invested but then they lose money
It's just a matter of when will be able to understand how the market goes. We just need to be calm as long as we see how the market moves and how we will be able to see how the price can changes and abusers can be. We need to do research and study it before entering.

People needs to know all these skills carefully, if they will learn the market moves and will act according to it then I am sure they will feel so easy and good at bitcoin investments, risk is part of life so being afraid will give you nothing but only lose, so try bitcoin to be your way of earning I am sure you will earn good profit at the end, so it is just lack of knowledge which is making them not to trust bitcoin.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

People afraid to invest in cryptocurrency marketcaps because people see everymoment that prices are unstable volatile. So in trading, mining unstable market is so risky.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
travieso

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency may be because they are afraid of a big risk different from banks they may be less understanding of the world of crypto so as to make them doubt
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

One of the reason in my opinion is they thinking crypto is fraud because does not regulate by government. They think will loss money if they put money in to crypto. Other reason is they hard to understanding how to start to make invest in crypto, they does not know how to buy and sell it using fiat.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

Most people around the world have a total ignorance about cryptocurrencies, or just negative ideas about them, so they aren't really encouraged to invest their money in this digital currencies. That's why the crypto community have to make an additional effort online to spread the word even more about this currencies and teach people about their potential.

I want to teach too but the stumbling block would be that even our own friends or relatives will just discouraged us or much more they believe the news than what we are saying and it is discouraging that instead of us telling them to just have take a look of the cryptocurrencies without having a judgment first due to what they have seen or heard, they would convince me instead to stop getting involve in cryptocurrency because I would just end up being scammed. I will just let my earnings do the talking then than convincing them because money is a powerful thing and some change their minds because of it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

The lack of understanding on how the crypto world works may be the 1st factor to be afraid of. Also the trust in the project. As we all know there are a lot of frauds, some may be good at first but will left all of a sudden lately. And how the mind works, negative comments will always linger more than positive.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Cryptocurrency investment right now is for the very brave ones or the highly inexperienced. The market is becoming highly unpredictable even to the pro. Loss comes very easy these days. So fear is normal.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

i think theyre afraid because they dont know what is it all about or they dont know how to invest.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Those kind of people now aware of bitcoin benefits. There is lots of scammer promoting bad about bitcoin. Thats why many people are dont have believe in bitcoin. Intelligent people never miss this change. 
priya2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies are dissimilar to physical currencies. Cryptocurrencies have more profit but on the other hand, the chance of losing is higher than physical currencies.

NOW ITS I THINK GUD
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

because the price is unstable
investor prefer do invest on something like gold or another with stable price
whenever investor look at btc price at the end of 2017 they could imagine the crash $20k to $6k right now, i think they gonna think more to invest in crypto

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Votality is one of the reason why people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. People are just afraid to release fiat because they are afraid of losses as well. Some people are also afraid to invest because they don't have enough knowledge about it. What they really need is enough idea about cryptocurrency.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

Very reasonable, because the price of cryptocurrancy has no regulation that can regulate the amount of supply and demand. Prices may change from time to time and are speculative. Cryptocurrency differs from the physical currency. Cryptocurrency has more advantages but on the other hand, it is also the possibility of higher loss of physical currency.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

The main reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is they cryptocurrency market is full of volatility and speculation of news and sudden dumps and sudden pumps all this market conditions is fearful for new investors
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Why are the Investors afraid? did you saw how the mainstream media spread negative impacts and its drawbacks throughout the people? how they always say stuff like a scam here, risky, hacks, regulation, bubble, dead etc, they always post like that nowadays, I know we need to be aware but is that too much instead of discussing another side around and its positive impact, informing their viewers aside from spreading awareness.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: