Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I thiink that many people are not investing in cryptocurrency because this field is very volatile and nobody wants to lose their investment fast. Sure, cryptocurrency allows you to earn money, but it also provides many traps where it will take your money away from you. One of the best methods you can make your investment is to take a look on underlying technology that the project has. If technology is good and it solves something then you can definitely invest in it. Take a look for exmaple on the project Cryptics, I have invested in it recently, these guys solve one big problem in crypto trading world - they create the price forecasts for different cryptocurrency pairs and there's no similar competitor on the market.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I think one of the reason why people did not want to invest or buy cryptocurrency is that because they are afraid. They are afraid because bitcoin is volatile. Its price can increase rapidly and at the same time it can also decrease rapidly. And also they are afraid that maybe if they invest on bitcoin they will be get scammed because of the influence of government that they always tell to people that they need to be careful.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

I think as of now cryptocurrency experiences a lot of downfall and many upcoming ICO's project are scam, nowadays that's why many people are becoming more cautious and some don't invest in some time to check, study and research the cryptocurrency since they think that crypto has as overwhelming information to begin with.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

The first and most important reason is that there are no laws, regulations. Investrotra can be deceived, take money and he can not return them legally
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Because market of crypto can not be predicted.
No ones knows flthe future of it, and we all have seen the journey of the market since the last pf 2017 till thr middle of 2018, it run fast.
And the wave was so far, the market is getting crazy day by day.
No wonder if mny people afraid of investing in crypto.
We should use bitcoin more and more as much as possible because actually the increasing popularity increase the value and importance of bitcoin worldwide, we should tell other people about the safe investment of bitcoin, but now a day nice investment is being done by the people as now it is trust worthy for them only a few % of people in my country don’t trust bitcoin otherwise almost everyone is aware of the good benefit of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

At first, when cryptocurrency came in this online market at that time too many people make a huge money but nowadays too many program scam in this resign people very afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Now people invest in ICO program and people lose his money so people also very afraid in this resign. At the moment total cryptocurrency shows green signal so people also afraid.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

One of the main reason why people are afraid in investing cryptocurrency is because of high volatility in the market thats why most people think they cannot make a profit in cryptocurrency and everyday you hear some bad issues regarding crypto and that can spread FUD to people.
Yes, but the volatility of the price allows you to make good money. If a person does not fear, believes in himself and strives for everything new - he will succeed. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Doctor4You

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Obviously, there are numerous reasons why people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, with one of those reasons being the fact that cryptos are intangible assets, i.e. the ones they cannot physically touch or see.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

People are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency maybe because of what they heard from the others that there is a scam here and they don't want to lose their money and because they don't really understand what is bitcoin and how will they earned from it.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

At first, when cryptocurrency came in this online market at that time too many people make a huge money but nowadays too many program scam in this resign people very afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Now people invest in ICO program and people lose his money so people also very afraid in this resign. At the moment total cryptocurrency shows green signal so people also afraid.
The psychology of small whale investors and market leaders makes panic. I understand this so much needed good information from the market to be able to restore investor confidence in cryptocurrency. I think that from here until the end of the year will be a breakthrough of the whole market.

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

hehe, just look at all the hacks and scams, it's pretty easy for newcomers to get scammed, the community needs easy to set up and use wallets, safe wallets and easier FIAT-crypto
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

One of the main reason is the misleading information causing of a trauma that people left to them while trusting. And what i mean is bringing the name of cryptocurrency to their hidden agenda which is scamming people with their ponzi scheme. These naive people that's likely to just 'go with the flow' are the first victim of scheme. If they were wise enough to do some research before investing their money into something they can easily spot a scammer people.

bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

Cryptocurrency at the moment is not for everybody, the market is very volatile and the fact of lack of education or knowledge of other people. We can't expect everyone to adopt this, but we can educate them how bitcoin or other cryptocurrency works.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Because they do not have any idea about what cryptocurrency is. They do not give time to learn and discover what does this mean. People nowadays are afraid to invest that they do not know what is about. They will only invest if the government or a trusted financial institution tells them to do so.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

people are afraid to invest in crypto currencies because they do not dare to risk losing, then crypto currency is not for them because crypto currency is only for people who dare to take risks and will make them successful

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

Many people do not make invest in crypto because they does not know how to start and they don't have skill how to make profit and to manage the risk.  Actually many people in my village intetesting about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency but they don't know how does it work, they thinking make invest in crypto is complicated. 

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

Because they have too many risks, many newcomers have been afraid and abandoned the market, they rush to invest in crypto while they have no knowledge of the market, I think or learn experience in months, then invest in.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

Many are afraid due to the volatile nature of the market now. Hopefully wan market greens many will pump more money into crypto
Cryptocurrency trading is our benefit and we decide to trade with the Bitcoin in order to make huge profit while short term trading makes less profit. Overall we say that the response of Bitcoin is better than any other currency and we are here for benefit. If you are feeling fear and considering it a risk then you do not know how to overcome and how to handle the market. There is no risk here if you are perfect otherwise you will fall in problems.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

Part of the reason is human nature. They do not want to alienate their money in an online space. Like gold, they want to invest and store it. This is a habit that was formed in previous generations. But in modern times, the adoption of technology has increased. Crypto is becoming more and more dominant and changing habits of people.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

People are afraid to make investment because their knowledge is not enough. They are aware on how risky is the cryptocurrency investment. They also know that the cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being volatile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: