Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
People are afraid of investing in electronic money because they have suffered a loss when investing in altcoin. I have met many investors who have no knowledge of Crypto and they will often suffer losses.
The main reason is that they invest in the crowd and do not have their own opinions. Then they would hate Crypto and assume that it was a bad market.

Or they have heard a lot about these people who have suffered a lot from trading. They see how quickly the cryptocurrencies prices change, and they simply feel at a loss - what to invest in and what to start with.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I think there are many reasons why people are afraid to invest with cryptocurrency. may be one of them because the nature of cryptocurrency is fluctuating, the price every day can rise and also down. and the possibility of people who are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, because they consider cryptocurrency like gambling. maybe also because they do not understand about cryptocurrency, as you say. they do not have the maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency. and there may be many more reasons why they are afraid to invest.
To be hones I was also afraid in the start about thinking of making investment because so many people around you discourage you by saying it is a scam and stuff like that. After researching about the technology and the advantages if offers besides the financial freedom it imparts, I now know the importance of crypto investment. This is just their lack of knowledge and sometimes the falling prices as well.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

People are afraid to make investment because their knowledge is not enough. They are aware on how risky is the cryptocurrency investment. They also know that the cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being volatile.

You have a point on that mate. Having enough knowledge here in the world of crypto currency is very important since we talk about money here in which we need to be careful all the possible losses that we may encounter. I also agree that risk is always in our side as we need to try our luck here in the world of crypto currency.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Some people have a small knowledge of cryptocurrency.Or some people have been scammed.Or some people can not find the flow of markets ups and downs. But if you research about cryptocurrency. keep patience and do everything wisely then you will surely get e huge margin of profit doing investment on cryptocurrency.
This is best thing about trading that it always makes your sensitive and on the same page you have to tackle this thing. You must be contradicting to all such activities that makes you down in any case. Like in the time of drowning of bitcoin, you shouldn’t be making your mind loose so that it starts itching you to sell. No, patience must be adhered at that time very strongly.
I did not understand why some people are afraid of the Bitcoin and crypto market, it has nothing to do with risk and fear if you do not want to face with it.

If you are a person with market knowledge then you will be able to face with any problem and can solve any issue so knowledge is the main thing to get rid of risks. Almost all business sources are with risks due to which people feel fear but they have to make sure to get knowledge first then no worries ahead.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

As a result of series of online theft,People are just afraid of being scammed,then they are not certain of cryptocurrency.but they should off course  know Crypto is the future money..
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

The main reason why a lot of people are doubting to invest in cryptocurrency because of its volatility and poor stability of value of every coin. No one knows the real value of the coins for the next months and years. Yes there are some people or group of people that are predicting but most of the time is it just their own opinion and it will end up fail prediction.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

If you follow the previous market condition of cryptocurrency you can see the Bitcoin price is around $20,000 but now the Bitcoin price is very dumb. When Bitcoin price was $20,000 at that time too many people invest in cryptocurrency but recently Market price is very dumped so people very afraid about this matter. If you think too many people are very afraid to invest in cryptocurrency I think it is a wrong prediction because there are too many companies and Facebook want to launch cryptocurrency.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

People are not afraid of investing on cryptocurrency but they are afraid to lose their money for nothing, the market is unpredictable so you should always search about speculations in order to determine if you will earn profit on the coin you are interested or not.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

the reason why people are afraid to invest in crypto currency because they are afraid of losing their money, investing in crypto currency has a big risk and if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose

The main reason i think is the volatility of the crypto market, any news can effect the price of cryptocurrency. Also agreeing with you on the point that it is a very risky investment and if you are new to crypto world then the risk increase.
If they are afraid of those reasons, (volatility, risk taking) then they are really big fools, no business does exist without risk, somehow you will have to take risk of earning and losing so they should have guts to take risk if they want to earn, volatile is the best advantage of bitcoin investment according to me as it gives us chance to buying low and selling high, so it’s all lack of knowledge nothing else soon they will be confident about bitcoin investment because we are working well to promote bitcoin all over the world.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

Its quite unfortunate the several scandals on online like MMM and the rest, so most people are already to afraid of anything online but they don't know Crypto is here to stay..
The best one

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

In my opinion why people sometimes feel afraid investing in cryptocurrency. I think There are many reasons why it is happened by people. Besides that every time we invest in cryptocurrency may be we will have risk. So if we want to invest in a crypto coin, Someone has knowledge and understand about modern technology like internet and so on. Besides that a person not only know knowledge of the crypto market but also understand how much the price of an interesting coin to buy. And the last reason why many people are afraid not investing in cryptocurrency  because there are many scams today.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

People afraid from crypto because they dont know about the crypto in detail,If there crypto awareness created through different mediums people will think and their mentality can be changed.Crypto is the best reliable medium where can be learn and earn,Crypto have potential to groom more and already cryto create many millionaires.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

The number of crypto market investors is very minimal when compared with the growth of customers in the bank. There are some things, that cause people to be reluctant to invest in the crypto market, that's the existence of a high risk of loss this's what they fear. High loss risk, this is what they fear.
I think, it is very wrong if people judge investing in the crypto market has a high risk. High risk is not measured when crypto prices fall, but precisely when prices fall, will provide many successful opportunities in the future. So buy the correct crypto currency for yourself.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

Cryptocurrency at the moment is not for everybody, the market is very volatile and the fact of lack of education or knowledge of other people. We can't expect everyone to adopt this, but we can educate them how bitcoin or other cryptocurrency works.
Your average investor does not want to take any risk, in my country banks give 2 or 3 percent per year and while that is a very low number many people prefer to take those low gains than to take any kind of risk, and when we look at the volatility of bitcoin and the fact that is a new technology then it is easy to understand why investors do not want to invest their money in this market.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

one of the factors is because not all governments allow crypto money it is very influential to large investors not investing in crypto.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

By the end of 2018, altcoin prices continued to rise, most notably the BTC coin, priced at up to $ 20000 at that time and people rushed to buy BTC, so now the BTC prices drop sharply, big losses and they lost faith in BTC.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Well, people maybe afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they don't want to be scammed and they don't want to lose their money easily as can be, maybe their thought if they will invest, it should give them a better return of investment and not losing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

people are afraid to invest in crypto currency because they only hear negative things about crypto currency so they are still hesitant and afraid to lose their money and investment in crypto has a big risk
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

people are afraid to invest in crypto currency because they only hear negative things about crypto currency so they are still hesitant and afraid to lose their money and investment in crypto has a big risk
That's how media works, but if I were those risk takers that are willing to enter the market despite of the negative news, I will invest no matter what they just need to understant the market on their own and not to depend on the fake news. People are afraid because they know nothing and scared to loss their hard earn money.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

there are several reasons that make people afraid to invest in cyrpto currency and one of them may be afraid of the ever-changing prices and can make them lose a lot and they are not ready to accept such losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: