Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:26:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

People are afraid of investing in electronic money because they do not know what the real nature of electronic money is. If people learn more about this market then I think they will love it.
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Very reasonable, because the price of crypto has no regulation that can regulate the amount of supply and demand. Prices may change over time and are speculative.
provide the correct information so that the beginner understands the risks of investing in crypto
quesho89

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Volatility scares most of the "investors" out there...
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Most people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they don't want to take the risks and lose their money and maybe lack of knowledge and experiences.
Those people in the market who are not properly educated about the crypto currency becomes  afraid of investing in bitcoin, but I think now almost everyone should learn about crypto currency as all of us knows it is not hard task to earn good amount of profit from crypto currency but trusting and investing is the first condition for it, we should try to teach almost all of our friends about crypto currency investment so that this way people will get awareness about this amazing thing to change their life.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

because there are still many people who do not understand the future even cryptocurrency so they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency . And remember people are always afraid of what they do not know.
AlexandraRalston

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

People are afraid to invest in crypto currency because many people became white-hand when they invested it. And I think if you are not enough risk, you shouldn't invest with the big number of money.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

First of all investing in crypto is really a big risk. So people who invested in crypto are risk taker, willing to take whatever the market may bring to either good or bad they are ready to swallow, but of course the more risk, the more profit to get, it’s just a matter of being firm in mind and emotions inorder to get in through it. People who are not so familiar with crytpo are afraid to take risk to invest in it.
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Investing in the cryptocurrencies involves risk and most of the people are not ready for that.
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Why are people afraid to invest?

Hmm, let's see.....Maybe because Bitcoin has lost 65% of it's value this year Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

At the moment people don't want to invest in Bitcoin or crypto because of the crash. Last year when the price kept advancing people saw it as a opportunity to make money, so were willing to invest to make a profit. But now the price has fallen they don't think that opportunity exists, so are staying out the market.

If we see the price make it back up to 10,000 -15,000 then it's likely people will start investing again, because they'll think another big run higher is taking place, thus there's an opportunity for them to make money.

Its kinda like what happened in 2013 when Bitcoin lost 80% of it's value.

After that happened people weren't interested in Bitcoin or Crypto, they thought it was dead. But as time went on and price kept going up, more and more people got interested in it again, culminating in the huge run higher we saw last year.

Something similar could happen with the rise we're seeing now, we'll have to wait and see.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

The fear that most poeple have regarding cryptocurrency is due to the fact that they do not understand its complexity. Without such knowledge, do you have the courage to invest?

Also, with a bit knowledge, are you going to invest i cryptocurrency with its volatility. Assurance is what investors are looking for.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are getting banned in most of the places, which are rumours, but they believe it.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

First of all investing in crypto is really a big risk. So people who invested in crypto are risk taker, willing to take whatever the market may bring to either good or bad they are ready to swallow, but of course the more risk, the more profit to get, it’s just a matter of being firm in mind and emotions inorder to get in through it. People who are not so familiar with crytpo are afraid to take risk to invest in it.
I realize that most people involved in investing in this market have no knowledge of it but most of the investment just because of the huge profit that cryptocurrency can bring but the result is the opposite of expectation their wait. The bad news constantly coming to this market is what makes so many people feel afraid to invest in cryptocurrency.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Depend on what you are coming in for because at times you are actually bound to have issues With Crypptocurrencies and sometimes you can go 100x so basically most people view it to be like gambling but thats not the case at all It just on how you manage yourself i think

thet

Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

At first i am afraid because btc seems to be a scam for me,  without any physical form like the ordinary fiat. But after doing a research,  i've found out the real about crypto. So i am not afraid to invest anymore.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Various reasons for that. Mass media are not on the side of crypto, business players usually do the same thing, especially from the bank sphere...that affects the image, that may be the reason in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

Yes,  people fail to understand more about cyrpto currency.  If they will just open their mind and find a way to research what is crypto currency all about they will surely not afraid anymore.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

Yes,  people fail to understand more about cyrpto currency.  If they will just open their mind and find a way to research what is crypto currency all about they will surely not afraid anymore.
People wanted an assurance, a return, a profit a huge amount of profit. People who are afraid in crypto is not really following crypto from the start. Maybe they are afraid because they don't experience gaining on it. They wanted to invest for money but they don't have an assurance of a big return because they didn't have an experience on what was the great strategy on the feild. And I believe that is a normal thing we are humans we have our different fear and a different understanding regarding to all the thing around us.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

- People are afraid of losing money. Never invest more you are willing to lose
- People are often uncertain to what crypto coin to invest in there are over 1,000 coins to choose from
- People often doubt that they can earn money or they will be the next crypto millionaire or the coins will gain 30% over night
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

they feel this because they heard that much people losing their money in cryptomarket. scam ico is main factor of this cause.so our contribution is needed to spread the truth to new investor.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

They are afraid because they don't want to lose money and they are not brave enough to take the risk and put a lot of effort to it. People are so skeptical because of the volatility behavior of the cryptocurrency and i hope that in the future, it will have a high probability that more people will invest because for me, this is enough to prove them that there is money in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: