Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

One reason that comes to my mind is, they do not understand cryptocurrency well,
because of crypto-related scams, and they don't believe in the idea of decentralization.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

One reason that comes to my mind is, they do not understand cryptocurrency well,
because of crypto-related scams, and they don't believe in the idea of decentralization.
The uncertainty in the market can cause people to afraid and feel reluctant to invest their money in bitcoin. But I think that very soon these situation will become over and we will see rising the confident of investors very soon. i hope that very soon they will start investing money in bitcoin which will surely give them a very good profit.
ChirpClever

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

I think the main reason may be that the market is falling really rapidly and are simply afraid to lose their savings.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
It is because there is no guarantee is that your money will multiply and grow, there is a big chance that you will lose everything that you have invested here so that's the main reason why people are afraid.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

cryptocurrency is a trade market.it is second income resource. everybody trade in cryptocurrency but sometimes cryptocurrency get higher prices and sometimes it decrease below our expectation sometimes people face losses due to low rate thats why people afraid to invest
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Because it is unstable and risk losing money higher than stocks or real estate. Many people still think of investing in crypto as virtual, especially the elderly. I myself believe in the crypto market will have a bright future. Today I bought BTC and ETH
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

I don't think what are the real reasons why they are afraid of cryptocurrency. Maybe they are afraid to lose their money. Or they just don't want it at all.
For me there are still some people who are afraid to invest In cryptocurrency because they know that not all the people here in cryptoworld became very successful, people are afraid to be scam and they are afraid that there money will not grow.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1684

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

People buy cryptocurrency, have no idea what they are doing, end up trying to day trade or something similiar, and lose a huge amount of their invested money. After that they become angry and so on and so on. People who go on the stock market and leave with empty pockets say the same things about stocks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

I don't think what are the real reasons why they are afraid of cryptocurrency. Maybe they are afraid to lose their money. Or they just don't want it at all.
For me there are still some people who are afraid to invest In cryptocurrency because they know that not all the people here in cryptoworld became very successful, people are afraid to be scam and they are afraid that there money will not grow.
Most of the people are really scared because they are luck of patience. If people have patience and can hold bitcoin or crypto coin for a couple of years I think they have to make worry about it. Maybe they see that crypto has no assurance to earn because it's price is really unpredictable. They are afraid to loss because they don't have patience they maybe want a quick money.

M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Many people do not understand anything about the cryptos but what to do.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Peoples are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they think by watching market, From last few days market is going to the dark red that creates a negative impact on different coins holders and new investors that is why I think some peoples are afraid of loss and them afraid to invest on it.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

People are afraid because they don't want to take the chance here in the crypto that is why they don't need to make investments in the crypto international its due to the fact if you need to invest your cash right here in the crypto you want to take the hazard because nobody can is aware of what's going to take place the next day, or when the charge is falling and whilst the fee rise once more.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

There are so many people who earn in cryptocurrency and spend lots of money here to make money so most people are afraid to invest in crypto because it's also a great opportunity to beat their money.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
It is because there is no guarantee is that your money will multiply and grow, there is a big chance that you will lose everything that you have invested here so that's the main reason why people are afraid.
I think those people who know about bitcoin and its importance, I think that they will surely like to trade bitcoin, only those people who never invest their money in bitcoin and they even do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin only they are not interested in bitcoin and are not willing to invest their money in bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

Its normal for one to be scared of what he has no adequate knowledge of. A lot of people still don't know the concept of cryptocurrency and find it difficult to come to terms with digital currency legitimacy, hence they don't even come close to it.
As long as you afraid of the crypto investment it reflects your limited knowledge that is not enough to take care of everything that is why you feel fear.

When you start it with passion and focus then you will not feel fear but conversely you will wish for further and that is the spirit here in the crypto market. As long as you hold your coins then you are safe from loss and you are in profit when you lead your self towards high market.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

I am also confused when there are many people who are afraid and unsure about investing in Cryptocurrency.
Actually doing a Cryptocurrency business is very profitable and can have a long term.
Currently, Cryptocurrency is developing well so that it would be better if you start investing at an early age because it will have a beneficial impact.
Maybe because there is no courage and there is not much knowledge, there are fears and doubts about investing in Cryptocurrency.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

I think those people who know about bitcoin and its importance, I think that they will surely like to trade bitcoin, only those people who never invest their money in bitcoin and they even do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin only they are not interested in bitcoin and are not willing to invest their money in bitcoin.

I think the absence of the knowledge is not the main reason. People simply listen to the news about the market fall, and they are scared to risk investing their money in the cryptocurrency.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Mostly I think the reason is that they know about many cases where various guys, who was not prepared and without proper wisdom would answer this market and eventually lose the money that they had before.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

The market is highly volatile. And this can be a disadvantage as it is not suitable as a store of value.
Also there are a lot of scam and poorly organized projects.
The system us totally decentralized, and as such. There is no central authority.
People usually go for stability and consistency.
hence the skepticism around cryptocurrencies.
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

I discuss crypto to my friend and tell him to be engage in crypto specifically in bitcoin her answer is that crypto is a scam and he is afraid to it.. Their mind were close with that idea so its hard to convince them. How I wish media would help them understand about the goodneas of crypto,in that way they will believe it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: