Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few months and it is hard to predict that bitcoin prices are in a bear market in the long run, so it is very difficult to recover. So the new investors will be very scared and do not dare invest, but I find that this is a very potential market and if you can exploit well then you will gain a lot of profits.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
It is because there is no guarantee is that your money will multiply and grow, there is a big chance that you will lose everything that you have invested here so that's the main reason why people are afraid.
I think those people who know about bitcoin and its importance, I think that they will surely like to trade bitcoin, only those people who never invest their money in bitcoin and they even do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin only they are not interested in bitcoin and are not willing to invest their money in bitcoin.
Progress has always been long and hard to make its way through bureaucratic procedures,through the disbelief of people,and sometimes even through their aggression. Do not blame people for their unwillingness to delve into the essence of cryptocurrencies,everyone has their own lives.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

I have been on this forum for many days and yet, because of a lack of knowledge, I lose money when trading short positions. And there are people who do not even know what crypto currency is. The digital market is still at the development stage, but it has good potential. Let's hope that in a short time the situation in this market is stabilizing!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Is a high risk for now but there are people still gaining from it so i think if you want to make a purchase well is good time you just do it since all investments not only crypto is basically risky

hrctrusisss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

If someone looks at the chart then they will surely find a difference and understand it.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Peoples are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they think by watching market, From last few days market is going to the dark red that creates a negative impact on different coins holders and new investors that is why I think some peoples are afraid of loss and them afraid to invest on it.

It will be very difficult to explain this stuff to the people, who are negative about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. They think BTC is something vague, fake, or even the scam.
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

It is very reasonable and as there are no regulations to the crypto.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

I think because they believe some people who tell them that crypto currency is scam and I think others are afraid because some of them already scam by some people who uses btc to scam people.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

People are afraid of investing in electronic money because they are not convinced by its features. To put it more clearly, they do not believe in the future that it can be used to trade extensively in more buying and selling activities. They often come to crypto for the sake of earning high profits easily. And with the unpredictability and price volatility is not as high as before, the price of more than $ 3,000 for Bitcoin really make them afraid.

Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

You need to be honest with yourself, and admit that any crypto currency is just a bubble, not fixed by any real valuable assets. And this bubble can burst at any time. By the way, this is exactly what is happening now on the market. Therefore, it is not surprising that people are cautious about crypto currency, it is too unstable.
Bich011

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

because some people think that coins are scam. They don't believe this market, they don't see coins have any future
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Many people in finance and business that I have talked and interact with are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market,  the only concern people have expressed so far has been the volatility issue.  People want cryptocurrency to truly act as store of value!

tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

They worry about losing money and dare not risk. The fact that many countries are banned from Bitcoin is also a reason many people are concerned about the crypto cost. I do not care about that and still invest in Bitcoin
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

My suggestion is that, you do not blame anyone that is afraid of investing into cryptocurrency. This is a very volatile industry as prices can skyrocket beyond boundaries and can plummet so badly. The basic reason why people are afraid is the volatility of it as they can lose all their investment in it if done in a wrong way
axcel0408

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

I think people are afraid of many  things in life and  doing investment on internet is far from anything they want to do.there are many reason for people afraid.some of them are given below,
=first one is they Don't have  knowledge about this world at all.
=they can trust this,because of its so many risk.
=many Government declared this illigal.   
=it has shown a bad side by some people.
Etc there are many more but i have given some of the most important points of all.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I also agree with you, you are right about saying Because lack of knowledge and skill blinds people. And this blindness has a great effect in their real life. Just like people are afraid to invest in Cryptocurrency. But they do not try to understand that this investment can be the turning point of their life.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Don't blame people for their unwillingness to investigate the essence of cryptocurrency, everyone has their own lives. Progress is always long and difficult to make its way through bureaucratic procedures, through mistrust of people, and sometimes even through their aggression.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Its right that people are afraid of investing in crypto currency. But they are also true on their side, as investing in crypto has various cons.
1. Very risky
2. Totally unpredictable
3. People become addict to it due to greed
4. Esoteric
5. Highly volatile
6. Banned by various governments
   etc....etc...
According to me, these are the main reasons due to which people afraid to invest in crypto.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

Because  now all  cryptocurrency market are down price  falling everyday so everyone now afraid for buy bitcoin when market rise again people invest their money
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Don't blame people for their unwillingness to investigate the essence of cryptocurrency, everyone has their own lives. Progress is always long and difficult to make its way through bureaucratic procedures, through mistrust of people, and sometimes even through their aggression.
to believe in something new is not easy, it requires high human resources. besides that government's role is minimal, making investors afraid to join the cryptocurrency, so that the legality of the government is very much needed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: