Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should BTC rise for the World Cup?  (Read 502 times)
celofiguj

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

In three days, the 2018 World Cup will be kicked off. This is exciting. This means that there will be a large portion of people who make money on gambling. This is a fortunate World Cup. Because they have cryptocurrencies, I think that BTC will increase the trading volume during some of the World Cup because of the amount of gambling, so the price will be raised. I hope so. ! Welcome to discuss!
I Am not sure about it.but I hope BTC rise for the World Cup.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

There will be no connection between Bitcoin and the World Cup. If there are only people selling Bitcoin to get money to buy World Cup tickets. LOL
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

Everything is possible, you have to understand that the market is now so unpredictable,and it is now very much crumpled Whales,but can and before the championship to shoot,everything can be,as they want to do,so it will be,then we do not do that,news that many positive seichs is partnership on every corner,and so on.

enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

There will be no connection between Bitcoin and the World Cup. If there are only people selling Bitcoin to get money to buy World Cup tickets. LOL

Hey man, you paranoid understood my problem, Thxxx Undecided

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

During the World Cup 2018 session, so many organizations will accept BTC as payment option. As a result, a flow or demand will be generated at that time. From this point, I think there is a high chance of BTC price rising on that time.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

In three days, the 2018 World Cup will be kicked off. This is exciting. This means that there will be a large portion of people who make money on gambling. This is a fortunate World Cup. Because they have cryptocurrencies, I think that BTC will increase the trading volume during some of the World Cup because of the amount of gambling, so the price will be raised. I hope so. ! Welcome to discuss!

many gamblers now prefer bitcoin and altkoin, as it is estimated in bitcoin price festival to rise slightly..
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

I think BTC price will down for the world cup. Many people are selling bitcoin to enjoy the world cup with friends and family. Only Bet and gamblers will be active, otherwise many people will be inactive for the world cup. So, overall I think bitcoin price will down for the world cup, and maybe it started, BTC is now under 7K USD Already
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

there are many possibilities, and it may happen. I am optimistic like you. crypto market will rise again with the implementation of this four-yearly world cup.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

I do not really expect the world cup event to affect bitcoin or altcoin, because if you look at the price of coins now that even showed a significant decline. As we know the world cup event will be rolling around in a few moments.
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

I think the relationship between them is not great. The most important thing now is whether the main network of eos can be started normally and then run well. This determines the effect of other projects going online after the main network. People are all looking at it. If the first fails, confidence will be gone.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Yes, one of the biggest sports event in world will kick- off in russia 3 days from now, football fanatics are betting thier favorite team to win. So there will be a big gambling and maybe coins will have to rise its price, due to trading volume increased. Will just wait.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I am opening today's reports on the cost of the first coin, and I understand that the current decline does not have a clear reason at all. But how can we see the situation is folded so that the course will fall, and this puts pressure on all other coins. I, like most people on the forum, do not have a clear strategy on what to do now and how long the fall will be, all that remains is to hope for growth in 3-6 months.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

if theres a way to bet in world cup using bitcoin, I think yes. because the demand of betting in world cup using bitcoin will surely increase and the value of bitcoin itself will also increase. but to affect the price of bitcoin in the market just because of world cup will not, as long as there is no related between bitcoin and world cup, like I said if there's a way to make bet in a team in world cup using bitcoin, there will be a little movement in the demand of bitcoin in the market.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I think this is not related to each other. These are just happy words. The World Cup does not seem to have much influence on the cryptocurrency market
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

I think the demand for cryptocurrencies will rise during world cup 2018, both because of the gambling sites and because of tourists who buy crypto for varied reasons.

But is this demand increase enough to make the market bullish and put a brake on BTC's downward move, we should wait and see.
ervanikan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

I think this is the right time to grow back, bitcoin is now falling back and I hope this world cup moment can restore the potential and growth of bitcoin
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

it's make sense though but since still so many gambling site using fiat money. i think it's no dependencies on world cup
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

The World Cup has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies. I don't understand why people always like to connect the World Cup with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is not just for gambling.
Yes, you are very correct. No one is willing to associate the BTC with the World Cup. However, it is undeniable that a large proportion of people who are not able to see behind the common people are doing transactions that cannot be imagined by everyone. You agree. Is it?
I must clarify the fact that the value of Bitcoin does not depend on its commercial use. some people who  do not believe in the value of Bitcoin will not use Bitcoin to gamble. You are willing to use Bitcoin to gamble because you think Bitcoin is a valuable thing, not because it can be used for gambling.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

After the price of bitcoin collapsed by $ 1000, I would be glad for any occasion for growth.
But the World Cup will not be able to give any leap for the price increase. Correctly written here about the stakes. I myself watch the platforms that offer bookmaking services. I never did this using the blockchain. In this industry, I think there will be many who wish.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

Maybe bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will sour during World cup, It means that bitcoin has capibility of increasing. Because as you know, bitcoin is being grown in popularity, thus the demand for using bitcoin for gambling in World cup season will highly occur. Especially, it probably attracts big cryptocurrency community gather to gamble and the bitcoin transaction will be prone to increase. On a whole, bitcoin value may go up in this FiFa World cup  2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: