Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should BTC rise for the World Cup?  (Read 502 times)
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

In three days, the 2018 World Cup will be kicked off. This is exciting. This means that there will be a large portion of people who make money on gambling. This is a fortunate World Cup. Because they have cryptocurrencies, I think that BTC will increase the trading volume during some of the World Cup because of the amount of gambling, so the price will be raised. I hope so. ! Welcome to discuss!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I don't think bitcoin has anything to do with the World Cup.
Because there are many specialized gambling altcoin, there is no need for bitcoin.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

I don't think bitcoin has anything to do with the World Cup.
Because there are many specialized gambling altcoin, there is no need for bitcoin.
I asked this question: When setting up a betting trading platform, is it easier for BTC to win the trust with participants or the tokens of the platform? I think it is BTC because more players will first choose to hold it, and secondly whether it will consider whether Buying its tokens, I think this is a regular judgment, of course, this is just my opinion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

I think that bitcoin can rise a bit for the betting during the 2018 World Cup . Many gamblers prefer bitcoin for betting.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

In three days, the 2018 World Cup will be kicked off. This is exciting. This means that there will be a large portion of people who make money on gambling. This is a fortunate World Cup. Because they have cryptocurrencies, I think that BTC will increase the trading volume during some of the World Cup because of the amount of gambling, so the price will be raised. I hope so. ! Welcome to discuss!
No dependencies. All betting is possible by fiat and without BTC price growth. I think BTC price will not change because of 2018 WC. Maybe some alts as Wgr or same can to be more expensive but that's all
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Not sure about that, I think that will not give any impact to the cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin. Gambling can't give large of adoption to the bitcoin itself.
There is a lot of altcoin that can be used as alternative too especially to the privacy coin that gives a lot of chance to be untraced.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

yes if talking about a problem like this I think a lot of altcoin or bitcoin will be used for gambling or betting among people to use bitcoin or altcoin. and it could also be bitcoin going up on the issue! then how do you think do you have another opinion for this problem?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Under normal conditions the prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are suppose to rise during the world cup festival in Russia because there are going to be more activities that will make use of cryptocurrency.  No doubt gambling and betting activities are going to skyrocket very soon during the world.

HOMT