Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.
They have emerged a master olan at tge beginning to implement the expected database to be launched on time so they knew when to put online  and offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

The project has a future. Yes it is not unique, but the right strategy allows him to be the first in some moments
Agree, their are projects that similar with this that have been launch in the market before, but with the help of good quality and performance the project will increase their chance to be one of the best. Good style and strategy will be the most trending things to do.
The competition is necessary. If there is no competition, then and demand won't be on any projects. That boley, platforms are obviously not identical and between them there is a difference even if in trifles, in the interface, but on each product there is the user.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

The project has a future. Yes it is not unique, but the right strategy allows him to be the first in some moments
Agree, their are projects that similar with this that have been launch in the market before, but with the help of good quality and performance the project will increase their chance to be one of the best. Good style and strategy will be the most trending things to do.
The competition is necessary. If there is no competition, then and demand won't be on any projects. That boley, platforms are obviously not identical and between them there is a difference even if in trifles, in the interface, but on each product there is the user.
This way helps the developers and the teams even to explore to the new challenging agile methodologies that even leads them to a leading change and growth.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.

A new project that are starting might really have unexpected issues that needs to resolve so for me this is normal and I am sure that the team will address all issues.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

There could ve various similar platform and more competstiors however Hbus is conidering itself as unique as it had experienced professionals and more teams engaging through intercommunication and connectivity that is building a new era.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:13:23 AM

Good point, without it, there's no drive to improve the platform to become more better. Competition can really give more positive impact rather than a negative one.

FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

a new exchanges of altcoins, very good, i will register an account.
but i am sure i cannot win the 0.1btc Grin

In my opinion. That will depends if you are really an active trader to be able to reach that kind of achievement. And also will need a little investment to support all the trades that you will be making I guess.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

Good point, without it, there's no drive to improve the platform to become more better. Competition can really give more positive impact rather than a negative one.
Yes, Everyday better platforms are created due to the competition in this crypto and blockchain industry. But still HUBS has developed its platform with good technology and features and they also have an expert development team which is constantly working on the betterment of the platform. They also have an active community on most of the social media which will help them in attracting a good number of investors to their project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Yes, Everyday better platforms are created due to the competition in this crypto and blockchain industry. But still HUBS has developed its platform with good technology and features and they also have an expert development team which is constantly working on the betterment of the platform. They also have an active community on most of the social media which will help them in attracting a good number of investors to their project.
Competitions and competitors here in this community of crypto currenct cannot be easily avoided. Why? Because that is the kind of life here in the crypto world. A world full of struggles and obstacles to overcome if we really wanted to remain still and keep kicking. Well, as for the HBUS project, this have a good community which really attracts a lot more people and let engage themselves to believe and trust to the HBUS virtual currency platform. I know that the HBUS can really make their goal turn into success.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

a new exchanges of altcoins, very good, i will register an account.
but i am sure i cannot win the 0.1btc Grin

In my opinion. That will depends if you are really an active trader to be able to reach that kind of achievement. And also will need a little investment to support all the trades that you will be making I guess.
Yes, active trader and who are deposited $1000 in early must be the biggest opportunity to win that 0.1 btc, I'm absolutely sure this time.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

After these promotional event what will be the next step of the project? Also, when we register is their any fee that we have to pay or this is a free registration?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Just to remind you bud for you to win the first prize which .01 btc and 100 day free trading fee, you need to deposit at least $1000 and must have completed the level 2 verification. I wish you luck but make sure you did all the requirements.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

This way helps the developers and the teams even to explore to the new challenging agile methodologies that even leads them to a leading change and growth.
I nevertheless consider that developers shouldn't pursue excessive popularity because problems are in a hurry formed and there is a risk to make mistakes.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

After these promotional event what will be the next step of the project? Also, when we register is their any fee that we have to pay or this is a free registration?
Good questions mate and I hope it will be answered by the team of Hbus so that more people will aware for this and possibly resulted in joining on this project because that giving free bonus of btc is really a good attraction for this project. Probably more investors now are planning to engaged with this team and hopefully it will helped in finalizing the launched of the platform which will be on July.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
enblocmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

I already  signed up  for their newsletter and Telegram -is there any other channel that I should be following ?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Just to remind you bud for you to win the first prize which .01 btc and 100 day free trading fee, you need to deposit at least $1000 and must have completed the level 2 verification. I wish you luck but make sure you did all the requirements.

$1000 seems pretty big for the small investors and do the dev have the plan to lower the minimum deposit? Because, if I were to decide it is really hard to gamble such value and there is no proper assurance about how things will happen in the near future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

$1000 seems pretty big for the small investors and do the dev have the plan to lower the minimum deposit? Because, if I were to decide it is really hard to gamble such value and there is no proper assurance about how things will happen in the near future.

No shit, most of the people gamble in smaller amounts and it's couple of bigger ones who'll bother with the big bucks. 1000$ limit is bound to fail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: