Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4788 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
Everything can appear at here Smiley.. And who know one of us will become lucky member. Yes, i really hope HBUS will become second Huobi at the future.

Yes, we don't know how HBUS will help the people but with the partner of Huobi will make most relevant coin in the coming days. Of course, we cannot believe every coin on the market but with this partnership, we can believe the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Is it true to establish a partnership strategy with Huobi? If so, Huobi is a great exchange for a long time and now still with all the ideas and innovation, I really support this project.
I think it will be good one partnering with Huobi, as per checking about its info, Huobi is rated a good one as it provides excellent security. Let's how things will go with this partnership.
Plus all the features at their abundant to use i will say is incredible is good for business and this is actually huge Their work rate is significantly lessen to handle other task effectively
Indeed. Partnering with Huobi was a great idea since Huobi is a perfect exchange with so many communities on the platform. Great work, HBUS!
Yes, that's the best thing have done with this team. Being partnered with a company that is being recognized and most liked by the people of crypto is an excellent moved by the developers of Hbus. And probably, that is the reason why more people are joining on their telegram chat because as of now, they have gathered 20k and plus members which is a good sign for a better chance to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

did anyone fill this out yet: rebrand.ly/HBUSrequestform
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
Everything can appear at here Smiley.. And who know one of us will become lucky member. Yes, i really hope HBUS will become second Huobi at the future.

Yes, we don't know how HBUS will help the people but with the partner of Huobi will make most relevant coin in the coming days. Of course, we cannot believe every coin on the market but with this partnership, we can believe the project.
the presence of good partners always gives more chances for the successful development of the project in the future. I'm sure, for the Hbus project, this cooperation will bring great prospects.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Is it true to establish a partnership strategy with Huobi? If so, Huobi is a great exchange for a long time and now still with all the ideas and innovation, I really support this project.
I think it will be good one partnering with Huobi, as per checking about its info, Huobi is rated a good one as it provides excellent security. Let's how things will go with this partnership.
Plus all the features at their abundant to use i will say is incredible is good for business and this is actually huge Their work rate is significantly lessen to handle other task effectively

They dont have any features extra from what I see, like bruh that exchange is yet to start then how do you know that they have a ton of features lol
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

They dont have any features extra from what I see, like bruh that exchange is yet to start then how do you know that they have a ton of features lol

Yeah, I think they are still in their promotional stage and they didn't still mentioning about their update of their features. From my point of view, I am still confused whether the team will focused on their platform or I am just too early to say things. I still didn't find any clear answer from the dev about how does their project will really work.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

To be honest. I love how you added bitcoin giveaways in your features, people around the world would really be engaged to these prizes. Good marketing strategy I must say. My question is, are we 100% secure when we use your platform?

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Indeed. Partnering with Huobi was a great idea since Huobi is a perfect exchange with so many communities on the platform. Great work, HBUS!
Well its good indeed that Hbus is a project made by the creators of Houbi trading. But how can are we certain that investord will realy patronize this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Yes, that's the best thing have done with this team. Being partnered with a company that is being recognized and most liked by the people of crypto is an excellent moved by the developers of Hbus. And probably, that is the reason why more people are joining on their telegram chat because as of now, they have gathered 20k and plus members which is a good sign for a better chance to succeed.

20k plus members in their telegram? That seems pretty odd but anyway, it is maybe the impact of their promotional strategy and I am hoping they will do more improvement about the development of their platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Well its good indeed that Hbus is a project made by the creators of Houbi trading. But how can are we certain that investord will realy patronize this project.
What specifically will give the union of these two companies? Whether there will be some essential potential profit on it and whether it will affect reputation of Huobi in the future?

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Still have the opportunity to participate in the airdrop? I think it will be fun especially when they grow in price.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

To be honest. I love how you added bitcoin giveaways in your features, people around the world would really be engaged to these prizes. Good marketing strategy I must say. My question is, are we 100% secure when we use your platform?

If they promise 100% security then you should the run the heck away from the project because in the real world that is absolutely impossible to guarantee
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

20k plus members in their telegram? That seems pretty odd but anyway, it is maybe the impact of their promotional strategy and I am hoping they will do more improvement about the development of their platform.
Will 20k is quite huge numbers of participants but hopefully it will still increase for the advantage of the project. Updates and some other developments will make the project more attractive and appealing. The project is half way for success but with more updates and progress it will surely achieve victory.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

in the telegram the community is active, there is a lively dialogue, I think that this is a good show of seriousness in the desire to implement plans.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

A project that has good partners has all the chances to reach its goal, and to please its investors with growth in the market.
I really hope that this is how it will be, as you say. Because now there are a lot of projects that do not reach the end. All basically complete their work half way. 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

I started suggesting about HBUS but the contest is open to the legal residents of the united states and there was Restricted states which HBUS is not encouraging, all laws and amendments are working as per the plan.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

A project that has good partners has all the chances to reach its goal, and to please its investors with growth in the market.
The project is really promising just like other projects but has it's own kind of characteristics. The chance of this project to achieved success is high. The team just  need to in hands the strength of this project to make more  fabulous to catch the attentions of many.
There was more technicians and participants involved with HBUS and the team is constantly engaging to all the investors queries on priority and letting them clarified all their doubts and understand the project.
minnamoose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

i wonder what documents will be used for level 1 and level 2 KYC.
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

hey. So the HBUS is some kind of marketplace where we can exchange cryptocurrencies? Why would we need another?
minnamoose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

Their most recent Medium post about timelines is up! https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-announcing-our-updated-launch-dates-in-july-aed7fb54e499  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: