Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
I think  is more like to improve some features and maybe clear people's doubt but not necessarily to change their roadmap such things can jeopardize their work is better to stick to one thing and let people get use to them
Yeah, sometimes sticking to one plan is better than unnecessary developments that could give bad results, unless its necessary improvements, this sometimes are the reasons why people are having doubt.

You have a point, but for me as long the team have already plan the process on how to achieve their goal it is not hard for them to work on it because it will serve as their guide. In order to avoid doubt, the team should be more active in answering queries and giving of updates to the participants, supporters and investors.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
Without knowing about the project how can you confirm it is beautiful or potential  Huh Huh Huh  it requires knowledge in exploring and understanding the project whitepapers, talking to their officials asking and clearing all the doubts and observing how the developers are working with the project and so the experienced reviews lets the others understand about the advantages and disadvantages of the project, it is all a process.
Yes, it is very difficult to judge a project just by having a look at it aim and some basic aspects you need to study and understand it deeply by reading WP and checking the potential of the team. But, I think HBUS has a well managed roadmap and also good strategic partnership with it which will surely lead it to a bright future in the crypto industry.
Besides banal studying of wp, any investor it is desirable has to track some time work of team, technical support of community and other factors which influence development of the project very strongly is how qualitatively made.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
Without knowing about the project how can you confirm it is beautiful or potential  Huh Huh Huh  it requires knowledge in exploring and understanding the project whitepapers, talking to their officials asking and clearing all the doubts and observing how the developers are working with the project and so the experienced reviews lets the others understand about the advantages and disadvantages of the project, it is all a process.
Yes, it is very difficult to judge a project just by having a look at it aim and some basic aspects you need to study and understand it deeply by reading WP and checking the potential of the team. But, I think HBUS has a well managed roadmap and also good strategic partnership with it which will surely lead it to a bright future in the crypto industry.
I think their partnership and their positioning just speak for itself issue is the hold they had recently i think is making people/investor a little frustrated their processing is slowing HBUS down but hopefully it will be done soon but everything here seem intact apart few holdbacks

Well facing issues and some problems occuring in a new project is common, what will make them difference to other projects is how they can handle this problem and hw fast they can fix it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?

There is the original one Huobi.pro opens for residents of other countries, HBUS is the exclusive US strategic partner of Huobi and it made exclusively for US citizens. If you are not from USA, you can use huobi.pro .
Slashoon

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

What are the minimum investments in this project? Are they limited by what amount? Does it make sense to invest in it if you do not have the means?
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

There are so many exchanges now. Beside partner of huobi, why should traders choose you? Are  you safe? I do not want my funds to get hacked.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

HBUS development teams should be more active in implementing the more plans and programs so there will be more opportunities for the supporters who can ultimately spread the word HBUS in various communities.
Do you mean that developers need to create a company of generosity? Or just a signature company, where users can distribute information about the project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Well this virtual currency platform, as I can see, the people are keep on knowing and understanding what this project truly aims for the whole community. If only the project team can make a better way on how more people can reach the HBUS information, then this will become better for this project and become more known in the crypto currency community.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

The fact that HBUS wants to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies is unique. The great team behind it gives investors more confidence. Good luck to this project
It's nice to see such comments, there are still people who believe that such projects can live and work. But recently there is no news, it starts to alarm.
Well hbus has a lot of good supporters including me. Its realy motivating to see those members showing thier unbiased support to hbus project.
But there must be answers from the developers. They should give their supporters news about the project. Because in the project it's very important to be open and transparent with your customers.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

HBUS development teams should be more active in implementing the more plans and programs so there will be more opportunities for the supporters who can ultimately spread the word HBUS in various communities.
Do you mean that developers need to create a company of generosity? Or just a signature company, where users can distribute information about the project.
Probably, that's what he means. He is referring to the bounty programs so that supporters on this project will have a chanced to earned Hbus tokens. And also, it's a best to way to spread the name of this project here in crypto world where it can caught the interest of all businessmen and crypto investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

I want to try the exchange, unfortunately, I can't create an account because only USA based persons are prioritized as of now. When are they going to open it to international users?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

I want to try the exchange, unfortunately, I can't create an account because only USA based persons are prioritized as of now. When are they going to open it to international users?
Well, it will be only happens onced the platform are completely developed because the team right now are much busy on their promotions. I just hope that they will also gives some new updates and progress regarding the platform so that all supporters will not get bored in waiting.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Well, it will be only happens onced the platform are completely developed because the team right now are much busy on their promotions. I just hope that they will also gives some new updates and progress regarding the platform so that all supporters will not get bored in waiting.
all supporters are waiting for news from the developers. And also a commentary on the work at the international level. Is it planned to launch the platform for other countries?
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

What are the minimum investments in this project? Are they limited by what amount? Does it make sense to invest in it if you do not have the means?
Somehow it is lack of information yet, I've been looking for some of more details too yet didn't find any. Looking forward for this project to have whitepaper

I like how they are looking to make money and have not even bothered to make a whitepaper. You'd think someone working with huobi would know that
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
I think that this user meant not the second project, but the partner website of hbus which is called Huobi. Huobi is large trade bitcoin the platform. In detail with it information you can examine on the Internet, her benefit is enough there.

Huobi is now the fourth in trading volume per month according to the statistics of Icodrops which means even if it is new, they are already capable of competing to other big exchanges like Okex and Binance.
With this kind of achievement, I think expanding and creating decentralized exchanges will be there next step just like binance.
Yes, Huobi has become a very popular exchange with a large volume of users and coines. I think HBUS will get good advantage of it and the popularity of the tokens will also increase.

It's pretty obvious that HBUS is partnering with HUOBI to catch the attention of the people as what I understand. In other words, it is their one way of strategy to make the people curious about the platform and other features of this new project.
Yes, I agree with you, but still as for me it's not a reason to hide the developers of this project because there is nothing related to the anonymity.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

Somehow it is lack of information yet, I've been looking for some of more details too yet didn't find any. Looking forward for this project to have whitepaper
Usually minimum sum for investments in the majority of projects varies from 0.1 to 1 ether, except for Pre-ICO in which the sum as a rule from 10 eth above. Such high threshold is explained by the bonus size at replenishment.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Usually minimum sum for investments in the majority of projects varies from 0.1 to 1 ether, except for Pre-ICO in which the sum as a rule from 10 eth above. Such high threshold is explained by the bonus size at replenishment.
Yes, and that is for the pre sales. Usually for the private sale or somewhat they called it, they might want 5 ether for the minimum to invest.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Is this just an announcement for a new exchange or is it possible to buy a stake in the exchange?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Is this just an announcement for a new exchange or is it possible to buy a stake in the exchange?
For now there is no specific announcement for the exchange.but go to their website & sign in & you will get the update about the exchange very soon
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

I already raised that concerns and definitely we can't do nothing as of now. Maybe dev should also consider other nations to take part of the exchange so that there will more users that can try the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: