Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
What does this guy say? Maybe he did not correctly understand some information about the project? If the developers had another project, they would tell us about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
I think  is more like to improve some features and maybe clear people's doubt but not necessarily to change their roadmap such things can jeopardize their work is better to stick to one thing and let people get use to them

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
Yes, Huobi have good requirement for trading, and for who don't know about about withdraw ETH at here, the fee to withdraw is so high.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.

You better read carefully what they said in their website, no ask to buy anything, when you sign up for exchange you do it to trade on that exchange, Basically, they said if you deposit an amount of any coins that equivalent to USDT 1,000 and complete level 2 verification can win up to 0.1 BTC.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

This will be soon on the internet one of the good and legit exchange to be recognized by the people. Hopefully they can run campaigns for us supporters to also join.

Been expecting that they will run a campaign for this one. But sadly as of now, they are focus one promotion and contest. They need more visitors and impression.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

This will be soon on the internet one of the good and legit exchange to be recognized by the people. Hopefully they can run campaigns for us supporters to also join.
Yes indeed they could run a referral contest to challenge thier current participant to invite more for a good reward. That should get thier members interested.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
I think that this user meant not the second project, but the partner website of hbus which is called Huobi. Huobi is large trade bitcoin the platform. In detail with it information you can examine on the Internet, her benefit is enough there.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
Developers are undergoing through the new mechanisms to implement better ideas where the advanced infrastructure will eastablish a new innovation that brings a change along with new technologies.
the development team is really trying to develop its project at the highest level. Attracting new developments, the platform will be a great success for many users.
Where do i find the profiles of the team that are behind this project or the developers. I been searching on their website but somehow i wasn't able to find it. Would appreciate if someone would give me information.
for some reason the team does not give absolutely no information about itself. For me it is not clear, but it is possible if you contact them via Telegram, they will give some information about yourself.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.
That is why, they must have to conduct first some social event like Airdrop or bounty programs so that they can managed to gathered more people to joined in the project. By this, the members of the community will surely increased day by day because a lot of people will be notified.
Well that is really a good suggestion to this project, the team should have this kind of promotions if they really want to add more people attentions drawn into the HBUS project, since this project really has a great platform. If the team will bring its community into a much better and continuously growing HBUS community, then this project will boost in here.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
yes, this is probably a good project, but I see that some supporters of the project want to know the composition of the development team. I hope the team will definitely give this important information.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

I think  is more like to improve some features and maybe clear people's doubt but not necessarily to change their roadmap such things can jeopardize their work is better to stick to one thing and let people get use to them
Yeah, sometimes sticking to one plan is better than unnecessary developments that could give bad results, unless its necessary improvements, this sometimes are the reasons why people are having doubt.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

I think that this user meant not the second project, but the partner website of hbus which is called Huobi. Huobi is large trade bitcoin the platform. In detail with it information you can examine on the Internet, her benefit is enough there.

Except the project has given absolutely 0 proof that they are in any way in ties with Huobi apart from hey we're their partner. Has huobi said anything?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Huobi is now the fourth in trading volume per month according to the statistics of Icodrops which means even if it is new, they are already capable of competing to other big exchanges like Okex and Binance.
With this kind of achievement, I think expanding and creating decentralized exchanges will be there next step just like binance.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

HBUS is making great offers for its users like 0.01 BTC giveaway but I think that they should organize a promotional camping for their marketing. As all know social marketing in the key for gaining investment in the project. SO to attract more investors and supporters o the project a social media campaign is very necessary for the project.
They should use some social bounty campaign to attract investors as well as the bounty hunters.but can you tell me how to get the giveway offers for normal participants
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Will the lottery be held? Is it possible to count on holding it? Or is it not in the plans of the developers to increase interest?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

The project can become profitable if the team will deal with it and get real support from all the outstanding projects. But does this correspond to reality?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

More than $50 billion currencies are traded and HBUS gained more experience with the branches also there was more professionals working with HBUS who gain more expertise with similar platforms to implement the better features added the platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
Without knowing about the project how can you confirm it is beautiful or potential  Huh Huh Huh  it requires knowledge in exploring and understanding the project whitepapers, talking to their officials asking and clearing all the doubts and observing how the developers are working with the project and so the experienced reviews lets the others understand about the advantages and disadvantages of the project, it is all a process.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Without knowing about the project how can you confirm it is beautiful or potential  Huh Huh Huh  it requires knowledge in exploring and understanding the project whitepapers, talking to their officials asking and clearing all the doubts and observing how the developers are working with the project and so the experienced reviews lets the others understand about the advantages and disadvantages of the project, it is all a process.
Yes, it is very difficult to judge a project just by having a look at it aim and some basic aspects you need to study and understand it deeply by reading WP and checking the potential of the team. But, I think HBUS has a well managed roadmap and also good strategic partnership with it which will surely lead it to a bright future in the crypto industry.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments
I think there is no difficulties and now the market situation is also good.i think this is very good period yo inves in HBUS  and the devlopers need to focus on the spreading the advertisement of project so they can easily get more investeros.
Hbus is having all the plans for every market trend and they have a focus on handling the situation also as we can notice through their whitepapers their strategies are completely unique.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: