Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

bitcoin and crypto volatility are more difficult to predict than forex and other currency volatility.

bitcoin can fall drastically and can rise indefinitely. and this is what makes bitcoins and other cryptos can take over the world economy. even if it has already been realized, and the world adopts bitcoin, then bitcoin will not drastically fall and the crypto world will stabilize like fiat currency.

when bitcoin prices fall, then this is a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

This analysis is based on the fact that the BITCOIN will recover and reach record levels as before
As a long-term view, this analysis is true. Most analysts look at the future of the BITCOIN
Optimistic that she will return to the heights and reach numbers that she has not reached before
Of course, this is better than the returns of banks or any other projects
But never forget the size of the risk is strongly present both to market conditions
Or may steal a
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

All currency do have their ups and downs from time to time so there is hope in bitcoin you can't fight it out ..it has a base already ..so to say there are hopes. Buy and save its necessary and important for the future of blockchain

Dont lost hope because bitcoin is here i join to bitcoin so that i can gain more money to build my house and to support my family needs my only hpe is this bitcoin this is it my biggest hope bitcoin i love bitcoin.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

bitcoin and crypto volatility are more difficult to predict than forex and other currency volatility.

bitcoin can fall drastically and can rise indefinitely. and this is what makes bitcoins and other cryptos can take over the world economy. even if it has already been realized, and the world adopts bitcoin, then bitcoin will not drastically fall and the crypto world will stabilize like fiat currency.

when bitcoin prices fall, then this is a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
honestly i am not getting your point my friend. Well it will come to the time where it will soon adopted in the whole world, but there are some negative tendecies as well, and we cannot guarantee its hundred percent accuracy that no one will be against it.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

we dont know about the future in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, becasuse we can see that bitcoin is not acceptable in all country so i think for be the global currencies in all country its hard to say that it will happen maybe next 10 years or more until the bitcoin can accepted in all country in the world

Hk046621

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Yes there is always a better and best hope in bitcoin.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
i have not good feeling as meetup between Trump and Kim happening having good signs, such a favorable way then demand for Bitcoins from North Korea will be reduced. also world cup is coming up just 1 day then people will need cashout and enjoy the game.

Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Well, I have great hope for bitcoins that bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase.Because bitcoin has proven has its fame a lot.But keep in mind, the more the amount of bitcoin is there then the lower the price.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

Bitcoin's huge expectation is the height of the price and it's also a new beginning of my life from bitcoin

135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

bitcoin can give us hope for better investment in the future. And although not always easy to use and to lay on bitcoin, but yes. We can always hoping that bitcoin could give us better profit, and better services in the future.

Yash arora

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment then we can get hope in the future. Although bitcoin is not easy to use but it can be very high profit and we hope bitcoin value soar and better service in the future
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
i have not good feeling as meetup between Trump and Kim happening having good signs, such a favorable way then demand for Bitcoins from North Korea will be reduced. also world cup is coming up just 1 day then people will need cashout and enjoy the game.

Interesting thought. Hadn't considered how Trump/Kim meeting might affect it...
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

That is true Bitcoin always give us hope from the very start. I don’t mind in every drop of it in the market because I’m happy to buy and invest when that time comes. Everyone always panicking when it comes from Bitcoin at its red instead of enjoying it like you are buying in a mall with buy 1 get 1 free. Believe me or not, Bitcoin will never let us loose this market so better invest with it you will surely no regret.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Hello...

Yeah. Personally, I have a big hope for Bitcoin. My name is Anil. I've come to the crypto in 2015. Now I have some knowledge in the crypto field. Bitcoin is a major coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin it's a real coin and It can change the world. In a very soon Bitcoin can become a world best transaction and secure wallet. Because Bitcoin transaction is too fast and easy.

By the way, I have some Bitcoin. I know its price can hit the 20000$ near the future. I'm really interested in Bitcoin and I love that.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

the big hope for bitcoin in the future is to make the currency more revolutionary and also more promising to other communities. in terms of investment and others. need to re-tell that the features that need to be in the form of a tutorial that is in the block itself without the need of others who make it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

That is true Bitcoin always give us hope from the very start. I don’t mind in every drop of it in the market because I’m happy to buy and invest when that time comes. Everyone always panicking when it comes from Bitcoin at its red instead of enjoying it like you are buying in a mall with buy 1 get 1 free. Believe me or not, Bitcoin will never let us loose this market so better invest with it you will surely no regret.
There is always a chance to get a chance to earn a profit in Bitcoin.
bitcoin always offers us opportunities so we will always get hope.
Many people have already benefited and I already feel it.
believe that we will be able to get the best results and we will achieve success in the world of Bitcoin.
Marysmith_90

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

Bitcoin has totally changed the transaction of finance.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

There is always a hope for every investors in bitcoin. Every time the market is low, expect it to bounce back big time. Making our real time efforts in investing worthwhile.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

the big hope for bitcoin in the future is to make the currency more revolutionary and also more promising to other communities. in terms of investment and others. need to re-tell that the features that need to be in the form of a tutorial that is in the block itself without the need of others who make it.
well, hope will of course remain as long as the demand for bitcoin usage continues to grow every day. only, there are a few moments that make that hope a little lost, that is when looking at bitcoin dump prices faster than we expected.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: