Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
Khacdoan194

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

That's right but not enough, if you're a big capitalist you can do that. But for those with small capital flows, it is very hard for DCA. They need to analyze and refer to the market for the most appropriate entry price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

And how can you tell that the whole crypto currencies specially Bitcoin are now taking over the world economy that in fact the Crypro market is not in good shape since January? Except if the whole crypto market is stable and heathy then that will be the time you will proclaim that crypto is taking the world economy but now we should wait and see before we conclude.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Nguyendoan4994

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

The truth is that you do not know where the btc stops and therefore you should set your goals. It is good if you have the money and know how to invest.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

I think we don't have to be worry and no need to panic about what's happening in the market now because I believe before year ends big hope in bitcoin would be coming and the price will increase and we can obtain big profit for those who have investment.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Yes I agree, there is always hope for bitcoin, the market experienced moves up and downs but do not worry it can be recovered and the investors will be happy at the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Don't lose hope even we have experienced the ups and downs of the market,  just believe the market would be green and the investors would gain good profit in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
This is very true. There is always a big hope in bitcoin and in the use of this type of system. People needs to be patient enough. Do not lose hope until the end because everything will be fine as always. There is always a solution in every challenges and problems. Same as in bitcoin, bitcoin will suffer and also the investors that is why we must all believe together and let us surpass all these and hope for a big success.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

I expect the price of bitcoin or altcoin to recover to the highest level. and crypto will be quickly unveiled in all countries so that we as crypto users can use crypto for various transactions with a sense of security. and crypto growth will be much better than now.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Menakams

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

i have a big hope for bitcoin.that reasons i see are the
  1.all coin price vary on the price of bitcoin
  2.all the coins king are bitcoin and safe therr
  3.the ever - increasing bitcoin demand
  4.intarnet paymant use now bitcoi

for these reasong,i think bitcoin price will rise and my expectations will be fulfilled
big040994

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

All currencies are falling, the current price may be good to invest but I think it will be down before you can go to the moon.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Yes there is a HOPE . It will sure gain its momentum. Blockchain is the future
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Wait a little longer, let the prices settle a bit. They are already down that if you buy the now, profits are certain. Only way is to go upwards now. There's hope for every coin now.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

Yes I strongly believe this is, many people are complaining about the recent drop of bitcoin price really the price is very down compare to early this year but the fate is one bitcoin is still one bitcoin nothing changed and also I think the recent price drop is an opportunity for any interested personnel to get into the community. The truth is bitcoin will moon again sure.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Totally agree with you. When people are panicking I always saying that they need to be more patient and they will earn profit because of that.
Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

I hope there will be no more price manipulation just to benefit some people. so the price of all coins will rise again to the highest level. and I hope there is no negative issue to drop the crypto.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

bitcoin always have a good hope in future its better someone use this opportunity to buy as much as possible he can afford so it can have a much gain at the end

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

there'll dependably trust with bitcoin, this is valid that whenever the value sell off, expect that it'll bob right now this occur such a massive number of instances earlier than. people are as but freezing even they realize the genuine estimation of bitcoin we can't control them. i'd be wise to be organized for the landfill and buy all of the more so i will have greater noteworthy gain in a while that is beyond my preference.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

yes a positive vibe will make good in bitcoin growth in the future a lot of investors and institutions will accept the payment modes in bitcoin some countries have bitcoin atm machines also to withdraw the fiat currency , some cards will also issue bitcoin to fiat currency example like bitpay . i feel bitcoin will be huge massive once regulations will be out in countries according to that people can freely trade bitcoin anywhere people never panic of govt  rules  once regulations is out .
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

How does bitcoin and cryptocurrency work?

Crypto currency is decentrelized and its well known as an internet money , it work by determining the price , and its by the supply and demand if the supply increase so as the price , i have a link i hope it can expand your perspective regards on your question.

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-does-cryptocurrency-work-2/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Yes we have to very big hopes to bitcoin because bitcoin is future of block chains and it will too rise soon in near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: