Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

The big hope for Bitcoin is that Bitcoin will soon land at high prices and legal validity will be used worldwide. The big hope for everyone is that the day will surely be the first currency in the world and people will fulfill all the needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
You're right but we don't really know till when we can still see these cryptos around. Maybe this is really the end for bitcoin or maybe not. This proves everything. Risk must be taken in order to achieve something great. All those investors will be put to the test if they will go big or go home with loss in their investments.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

i think it will become the best opportunity for the bitcoin users.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

I hope if bitcoin falls not too long, I want bitcoin not to rise from the fall. that way people who buy at a price fall not too long to hold bitcoin.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has the biggest market and the highest chance of getting popular among all the people around the world. . It is already leading the highest peak point among all the coins in the market ..

All the marketers and people related to crypto market has a big hope for bitcoin .. We all hope that the time is near when bitcoin transaction will rule the world..
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Yes i see periods like this, where bitcoin price has gone so down, as a good time to invest. I have about $5k dollars and am going to use it to buy more bitcoins and hold
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

I also see the dip on current market. In my opinion, this is the time to invest more on bitcoin, the price quite cheaper than before, it is a good chance to save your money on bitcoin and hope the profit will come to us in the near future. Many good news incoming and market ready to reach high volume again. I hope Bitcoin will never be hopeless.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the all currency and this price is not stable,for that reason we invest in it to get more profit.i always hope that all country government accept bitcoin legally .
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the all currency and this price is not stable,for that reason we invest in it to get more profit.i always hope that all country government accept bitcoin legally .
All my hopes in the future are in the cryptocurrency now especially bitcoin that is why I am holding some of my earnings in it, and I am not in doubt or double thinking if my investment will be useless or worthless in the future because I know it will be worth it.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

The big hope for Bitcoin is that Bitcoin will soon land at high prices and legal validity will be used worldwide. The big hope for everyone is that the day will surely be the first currency in the world and people will fulfill all the needs.

I completely agree with you and I believe in bitcoin, I believe in technology and I believe in success. But I'm very sorry that the price so easily can be manipulated by big players. It is a pity that they can do this even with a crypto currency.
alexey14

Activity: 217
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

HOPE NOT WORK HERE.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

There will dependably trust with bitcoin, that is valid that each time the value dump, expect that it will bob immediately this happen such a large number of times before. Individuals are as yet freezing even they know the genuine estimation of bitcoin we can't control them. I would be wise to be prepared for the landfill and purchase all the more so I can have more prominent benefit later on that is past my desire.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Yes, you're right, everytime bitcoin is always chanhing. Price is not that alwayd the same time to time it rise up and sometimes it drops down. People makes this as a strategy to buy more bitcoin when it price goes down, it is very helpful to them to gain more bitcoin. Some feels worried, because they are doubting if they will cash out there money without thibking first what will happen.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

That's the best thing any investor or holder can do. Bitcoin shows dips and dumps as part of its normal trend, and so, if you really are a true believer, then the best way to hold onto such belief is by trusting and hoping that it can always climb back up after the dumps it has showed. Also, if you have been following the market closely for the past several years, you can see that that's just the trend Bitcoin follows, especially in the past several years, so even if after months of continued dumps and people begin to say that it will be the end, the best way to deal with things is just by being patient.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

yes, it is main strategy must be your words.. but if you have enough money to buy/invest more btc or alts, you can buy. Smiley
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

in General, many analysts give good forecasts for bitcoin, they promise that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach a new level, I want to believe it, but recently bitcoin has become very unstable
btcwelcabz

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

All my hopes in the future are in the cryptocurrency now especially bitcoin that is why I am holding some of my earnings in it, and I am not in doubt or double thinking if my investment will be useless or worthless in the future because I know it will be worth it.

All we hope will come true, we will just be patient this will happen and we will have a better future soon. We can also invest to other worthy project.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

yes, it is main strategy must be your words.. but if you have enough money to buy/invest more btc or alts, you can buy. Smiley
That is why we need to do everything for this kind of change in our world, don't just take it for granted and don't let other people  used it to scam people and making the name of bitcoin at dirt or in negative, also we need to support it by promoting this to all the people we know.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

There will be hope in every belief. To realize expectations we must have confidence, let alone in the unstable bitcoin in value, that belief is very necessary and must be owned by each bitcoin holder, so that we can achieve satisfactory results.

Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

bitcoin will always have an important expectation we have to be patient, bitcoin prices are worth the ups and downs, but we must be patient waiting or storing the coins we have, lest we be fooled on investors who want to buy bitcoin at a price that may be above the current price, and I'm sure bitcoin still has great expectations in the future, I also will not be a bitcoin the future will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: