Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3151 times)
Cryptoobiobi (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

All currency do have their ups and downs from time to time so there is hope in bitcoin you can't fight it out ..it has a base already ..so to say there are hopes. Buy and save its necessary and important for the future of blockchain
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

It is usually the prayers of investors who have deep pocket that btc drops so they can buy in more coins. However, I do not advise that people borrow money to invest in a coin because we don't know how deep it will go more so that you don't get trapped and see yourself in a jail net.
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
abforms

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

How does bitcoin and cryptocurrency work?
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

that is true there always a big hope in bitcoin. we need to be patience and dont lose hope until the end because everything will be fine. there is always a solution in every challenges and problem we might encounter in our everyday life. same in bitcoin, bitcoin will suffer also and also the investors that why we believe all together and let the challenges will be surpass.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

I agree with that!..actually,people really don't need to worry and panic when bitcoin price down in the market. Instead of panic,buy more bitcoins and hold it 'til it recover to the higher price,and sell it in the right time,and that's always be expected by an older bitcoiner.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .

As what i have noticed and learned here in this economy. There are accurate predictions to when it will rise and fall, and besides who would have actually thought that it will rise that high according to what you have stated so, but look at it right now, it seems that it goes down for a bit as a major pullback like what we often see on its market every year. So in short, there is no point in losing hope, when you are investing and at the same time savoring its benefits right?

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Yes i also have great expectations with bitcoin i believe someday at the end of the year bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. Because bitcoin has proven has its fame a lot.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Absolutely, these dips provide an ideal time to invest in more, just be sure that anything you invest, you can afford to lose as you never know. Fingers crossed though Smiley
telisitan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

Maybe it's too optimistic. I don't think it's appropriate to invest in bitcoin now. We can wait a little longer to let the market go up and enter the market again.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Maybe it's too optimistic. I don't think it's appropriate to invest in bitcoin now. We can wait a little longer to let the market go up and enter the market again.

I think you're having a misconception oh how investments work, you buy ot invest when the price is down and sell when it goes up, but if you are wearied because the price is going down, rethink more than twice if you are really willing to invest in a volatile asset, though the market is going down, it doesn't kean we need to stay away from it, that's the time when we need to watch it closely, sinc the value will be more cheaper and just within hours those who are waiting for the price to go down will just buy and the value will go up in no time.
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

But keep in mind, the more the amount of bitcoin is there then the lower the price.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

To many subjects are already involved in bitcoin/crypto in general, even more funds and individuals seem to have intentions to invest in this business. So I guess the actual situation can be described as whales just ust dumping price now to push the price even lower so they can buy it at better price and gain more profits.
Cryptoobiobi (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

But keep in mind, the more the amount of bitcoin is there then the lower the price.

Bitcoin total supply is 21m. There is relative scarcity. Bitcoin will certainly moon back soon
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

My hope for bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold and is also acceptable in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Panic is everywhere in the market. Roll Eyes I'm not worried even though I have read somewhere that price could get to $5,000. Even at such price, I'm not panicking because there are also favorable news that will push price up again.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I think it will really help for us that even we are experiencing dump  to btc value we still have a positive set of mind so we could easily think what will be the best thing that we can do therefore we can still avoid to any losses. It is true that we can think that this downfall can give us opportunity or chances to buy much more bitcoin because it is probably in much lower value and then after a long period of waiting for the right time we can sell it in much higher value so that means we can be much profitable in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: