Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16360 times)
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

appearance for the web is more friendly, with the separation between brand and hunter, easier to understand, waiting for the next update

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Very convenient platform, intuitively anderstandable for any user. I work there about a month.

Though don't receive any reward yet.
The desribution of rewards from bountyhunters platform:

BitMiner Factory - September
MIB Coin - August-September
Bountyhunters - September-October
LIQNET - October
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Is there anybody from the team active in this thread? I don't think so.

This is already my 4th post with no answer at all. This is not good. OP or the team should be active here. Is a nice project and if you open ann thread it should be nice to take care of the people which are interested and commenting here.

Hello. Sorry for the late reply.

From few days I see this. When will this maintenance be over?
Hello. The website is working. Please, try to enter the website via this link: http://bountyhunters.io

Thank you for your answer. Indeed your link works.

I just can't understand how this is possible. I was on Bountyhunters web page when maintenance begins and after two days I still saw this message about scheduled maintenance and page was not responding.

Is the original URL for Bountyhunters web page changed?

There was a technical error with the redirect. When trying to load the website with old cookies, some users got to the old domain. Fixed now.

bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.

Very good to know about it because you are giving a very easy way for people to do the tasks, while other companies couldn't able to do the bounties easily. So we look forward to adding some more bounties in coming days which it will attract more users.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

Thanks for reply manager, anyway there is no Reddit tasks on the bountyhunters platform
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

This is already my 4th post with no answer at all. This is not good. OP or the team should be active here. Is a nice project and if you open ann thread it should be nice to take care of the people which are interested and commenting here.
Hello. The website is working. Please, try to enter the website via this link: http://bountyhunters.io

I just can't understand how this is possible. I was on Bountyhunters web page when maintenance begins and after two days I still saw this message about scheduled maintenance and page was not responding.

There was a technical error with the redirect. When trying to load the website with old cookies, some users got to the old domain. Fixed now.

Thank you for reply Bountyhuntres.io team. I am very happy to be a member and to be able to use your platform.

I have a question about payments. Participated in Levelnet, Bitminerfactory, Mib coin bounty and still didn't received any payment, despite they are already closed.

When will these bounties be paid?

Karitra1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Thank you for reply Bountyhuntres.io team. I am very happy to be a member and to be able to use your platform.

I have a question about payments. Participated in Levelnet, Bitminerfactory, Mib coin bounty and still didn't received any payment, despite they are already closed.

The rewards desribution :

LIQNET - October
how to check your LVL rewards?

To check, just paste your ETH  address in the field "7.  balanceOf" and press query , you'll see your actual balance of LVL.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24?a=#readContract

Try adding LVL token your wallet manually. In order to do that, use the following data:
Symbol: LVL
Decimals: 6
Contract address: 0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

The rewards desribution :

LIQNET - October
how to check your LVL rewards?

To check, just paste your ETH  address in the field "7.  balanceOf" and press query , you'll see your actual balance of LVL.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24?a=#readContract

Try adding LVL token your wallet manually. In order to do that, use the following data:
Symbol: LVL
Decimals: 6
Contract address: 0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24

Thank you very much for this detailed information.

I knew that this will be paid little later but thought maximal 2 weeks. I understand that this is not easy for Bountyhunters team to change the payout date because they are not in power to do it.

Anyways, no problem to wait and I hope there will be no delays because lately a lot of bounty campaigns distributions in which I participated was postponed. This will be good if there will be no delays.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

What will this integration provide? Will we be able to do task automatic like Facebook or Twitter?
It would be great if such an integration will be possible. This saves a lot of time.

Only requirements for Reddit are too high! 200 posts 500 comments are just too much. I am Redditor for 6 years with my one account and I have something 140 and 100. So I need 10 years to get to this limits. I have to add that I use Reddit frequently and post sometimes but I am not a spammer.

neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

wow it's good bountyhunters for everyone but unfortunately I am currently running a signature campaign. maybe after my jobs is finish i will join this project. good luck team
do you have media social bounty ?

Karitra1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

wow it's good bountyhunters for everyone but unfortunately I am currently running a signature campaign. maybe after my jobs is finish i will join this project. good luck team
Yes you can join the social media campaign here https://bountyhunters.io/ Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaign.
Good luck
domoy77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

What will this integration provide? Will we be able to do task automatic like Facebook or Twitter?
It would be great if such an integration will be possible. This saves a lot of time.

Only requirements for Reddit are too high! 200 posts 500 comments are just too much. I am Redditor for 6 years with my one account and I have something 140 and 100. So I need 10 years to get to this limits. I have to add that I use Reddit frequently and post sometimes but I am not a spammer.

I agree with you, 200 posts 500 comments too much, to attract hunters and brands, should it be that big ...?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
domoy77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Yes you can join the social media campaign here https://bountyhunters.io/ Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaign.
Good luck

congratulations to join bountyhounter, read whitepaper, blog, and websites, you will get a lot of knowledge.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

When is intended to add new projects? I joined platform month ago and all this time there are only 5. Is this number optimal or you do not see new good projects?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

I agree with you, 200 posts 500 comments too much, to attract hunters and brands, should it be that big ...?

No of course not. This should be max 100 comments and 50 posts as a minimum and stakes should be counted for letters in posts or content qualitet.
Like I said I am so long on Reddit and was not able to reach such a high number of posts and comments. Change this rule because there will be plenty of spam only to achieve needed post count to be eligible for the bounty.

When there will be new projects? Do you have any scheduled already?

Karitra1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

When is intended to add new projects? I joined platform month ago and all this time there are only 5. Is this number optimal or you do not see new good projects?
all new camaign and ico in BOUNTYHUNTERS platform ccomming soon
be patient bro
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

No of course not. This should be max 100 comments and 50 posts as a minimum and stakes should be counted for letters in posts or content qualitet.
Like I said I am so long on Reddit and was not able to reach such a high number of posts and comments. Change this rule because there will be plenty of spam only to achieve needed post count to be eligible for the bounty.

When there will be new projects? Do you have any scheduled already?

Thank you for the opinion, we will consider this issue!
domoy77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

all new camaign and ico in BOUNTYHUNTERS platform ccomming soon
be patient bro
the focus is already there, while waiting for a new project, the bountyhounter team is not likely to take the project carelessly

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄