Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16350 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:22:19 PM

It is great that you received your reward, I have not. We are supposed to check using https://www.mibscan.com/ correct?
Also, it shows that I have 9 stakes for video and 6 stakes for twitter. Is value of 1 stake on twitter and value of 1 stake on youtube the same? Or are they different?
I am not sure if we are talking about the same bounty? I got paid for Donocle campaign lately.
There are few campaigns still not paid. I hope they will finally or we will hear some explanations.
You got paid in the recent campaign, in my back office i am seeing the balance but i don't see anything in my wallet. After completion of the bounty why these people are talking a lot of time for the distribution, in this thread, there are many complaints from the people about the payments.

I just checked and yes I got paid the Donocle token in three batches. First one 60 days ago and the last one month ago.

I see Kratos, Hunter token and MIB additionally in my wallet. This is maybe 1/4 of the bounties I have made on the Bountyhunters.io platform.

It will be great to hear a detailed explanation when every token will or not be paid. It can be here but the best would be to give this info on the site to be visible to all users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AppliedOptimal
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

It is great that you received your reward, I have not. We are supposed to check using https://www.mibscan.com/ correct?
Also, it shows that I have 9 stakes for video and 6 stakes for twitter. Is value of 1 stake on twitter and value of 1 stake on youtube the same? Or are they different?
I am not sure if we are talking about the same bounty? I got paid for Donocle campaign lately.
There are few campaigns still not paid. I hope they will finally or we will hear some explanations.
You got paid in the recent campaign, in my back office i am seeing the balance but i don't see anything in my wallet. After completion of the bounty why these people are talking a lot of time for the distribution, in this thread, there are many complaints from the people about the payments.

I just checked and yes I got paid the Donocle token in three batches. First one 60 days ago and the last one month ago.

I see Kratos, Hunter token and MIB additionally in my wallet. This is maybe 1/4 of the bounties I have made on the Bountyhunters.io platform.

It will be great to hear a detailed explanation when every token will or not be paid. It can be here but the best would be to give this info on the site to be visible to all users.
Ok, on my balance on the site, and not on my wallet, it shows that I have tokens for Frid, platinum q and lotto.donocle. My wallet is all empty.
I am truly disappointed that I got 9 stakes for doing a video and 24 stakes by doing twitter, 6 stakes each. Video took me all day while twitter did not take me three minutes.
I read somewhere that you have to claim the tokens by clicking the claim button but none of them have any claim button.
Too bad they do not have telegram help.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:06:16 PM

...I read somewhere that you have to claim the tokens by clicking the claim button but none of them have any claim button...

As for now, there was only one distribution of HNTR token by claiming them. The rest of the tokens I dot automatically paid to my provided ETH wallet on Bountyhunters.io settings page.

I have also multiple tokens which are in my account on the page but still not in the wallet.

...Too bad they do not have telegram help.

From what I know there is a Telegram group for Bountyhunters.io. I will provide the link here when I found him.

After a quick check, I have found two links:

https://t.me/bountyhunters_io
https://t.me/icoreward

I think you need to check both of them to be sure which one is the official Bountyhunters.io support and announcements channel. I hope this helps and there you should ask your questions or look for the answers.

yenilmez86

Activity: 1254
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:35:08 PM

Any news about Platinum QDAO USDQ distribution?
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:37:48 PM

Good day. I have accumulated tokens from various companies in my office on the platform. I indicated my wallet address in the profile. Why don't they transfer to my wallet? How do I transfer them to my wallet? Buttons (CLAIM) I have nowhere. Thanks.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 08:07:23 PM

I know that this is a very old thread, but there are many unpaid bounties in my Bountyhunters.io account and for a long time I can't get any answers.

Maybe somebody from the team will finally react here and if not then at least I will warn our members.

I see that there are no new bounties from some time already, but this is not important and all older campaigns should be paid or proper announcements made about the payouts and projects.

Of course, I understand that some of these projects finally end up with nothing or even scammed, but still to leave the service open and provide no further support to the users is just not professional and everybody should think twice before even take into consideration any collaboration with Bountyhunters.io in the future.

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:00:54 AM

I know that this is a very old thread, but there are many unpaid bounties in my Bountyhunters.io account and for a long time I can't get any answers.
Maybe somebody from the team will finally react here and if not then at least I will warn our members.
I see that there are no new bounties from some time already, but this is not important and all older campaigns should be paid or proper announcements made about the payouts and projects.
Of course, I understand that some of these projects finally end up with nothing or even scammed, but still to leave the service open and provide no further support to the users is just not professional and everybody should think twice before even take into consideration any collaboration with Bountyhunters.io in the future.

here is my correspondence in their TG:

hi, how to withdraw all my stuff - BAM, MIB, CNC, USDQ, FREE, EDC, DDL, TED, OPEX ?

MIB distribute
USDQ you can see the mess above
and the rest are scam/failed project
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 03:34:42 PM

here is my correspondence in their TG:

hi, how to withdraw all my stuff - BAM, MIB, CNC, USDQ, FREE, EDC, DDL, TED, OPEX ?

MIB distribute
USDQ you can see the mess above
and the rest are scam/failed project

Indeed, I can see MIB token in my ETH wallet and this was the last token distributed from Bountyhunters.io bounty campaigns I have made.

It will be enough to add this information about tokens and projects in the account on the Bountyhunters.io website, to let users know about everything.

When I look today into my account, everything looks like I should still get a lot of tokens from many projects.

Additionally, I couldn't get any support at all to get answers to my questions.

Thank you very much @Casper77.

hexonny

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 02:04:01 AM

I am interested in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: