Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.
Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.
They created  a great project that gonna be expecting a beautiful day since there were a lot of good news incoming in the near day.
Yes, they created such a great project and many are interested with the project. They also interested with thd concept.   News are comming each day. The team never stop working on the progress. Each day the community is growing and funds are incredibly increasing each day.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

Hi everyone,

In celebration of the partnership, we have decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code.

See the new youtube video and know the details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9H6h8hDp0

Regards,
UniFox Team.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.
Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.
They created  a great project that gonna be expecting a beautiful day since there were a lot of good news incoming in the near day.

What's about a beautiful day lol? News is just news until there's something concrete about the ICO. Most "news" is just either fake news or rumours
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

The unifox token will not be so common on exchanges as Etherium and mostly likely your token will be traded only with the top crypyto currency and I needed a crypyto currency card in which it will be possible to transfer Etherium and convert them into dollars, when with drawing cash from and ATM,
Unicorn can be converted to your local currency thru any unifox atm our stable currency that will be implemented in all our products and I heard that you are preparing prepaid cards and crypto currency bank in your minds and 4-5 products and already made and ready to use unicash atms (kiosk)  online local exchanges and pos terminals are ready and it was very happy in hearing it.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?
Regarding the supported currencies, I think this is very variable, as the developers have a huge choice among the coins, and they can also create a vote for the community, which will decide what to choose from the list.
Voting this of course can determine what exactly is interesting to users, what they need from the project, and what tokens they are more likely to have.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

Hi everyone,

In celebration of the partnership, we have decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code.

See the new youtube video and know the details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9H6h8hDp0

Regards,
UniFox Team.

Good to to know and definitely bounty hunters would likely to join in the program. And it's fair enough that those 1,000 people can received good amount of rewards if they can correctly do the simple task.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

But that's not guaranteed that your investment will be profitable much better if they will observe first the project.
investment is some kinda risk at any project. so need to know properly about the project before making any investment. and no project. will give u any kind of gurante about profit

I think it's an opposite of what you are pointing about the profit issue. Every project was already been set to plan and we will know how much ROI if the project reached their target.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
I do not even know how the situation will be with the additional receipt of bonuses. I did not see anything like that related to Pos.

Hi, as a token holder you can receive DIVIDENDS from entire business’ profit!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
gummam

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?
I did not see such information on the official website of the project. I think this question should be answered directly by the developers themselves.
Well, if you have found the linkedin profile of the team then  you can see the past history about the team and look how they can develop.
Yes, I agree with you, as for me this is a really good idea, I will most likely do so, thank you for the answer.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Regards,
UniFox Team.
I hope this is very informative video, but do you have any translations for this video in other languages? By the way, this guy on the video is very young, in your team all the experts are so young?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?

Hi Decrypto, whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blokchain.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
I am sure that if the team follow what they said before, Unifox will have enough to compete some opponents at this industry.

For now the development and changes improvements are still ongoing from the website, As long as there are supporters I think it will continue to gain more impression to the public.

It could be but they need to share or give some details about the progress of this platform so that people who have interest on it will totally convinced to invest in the project. With this, they can have a chance to get enough funds needed for the further development of the platform.

Hi, you can check our media channels where we constantly update the progress of the project, and on our blog we publish weekly the most recent news https://medium.com/unifox
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

the way this project is deployed is a sign of a very good project. the whitepaper is very well written and i will for sure get in your airdrop. you say that you already have some pos terminals good to be deployable. do you have some partnerships to get them on the market?

sathvik112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Most POS terminals in trending now are actually outdated to my exposure when i look on the advanced mechanisms and that actually requires a leading change in regards to exposing to the new technologies and implementing additional variables.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.
We can dig deeper how the project is even analyzing as i notice they have even maintained a track metrics of the top 20 exchange platforms dealing with the turnover of the world's leading exchanges in millions of USD and binance is leading as per their metrics graph, we hope they choose the popular exchange that will attire all the people in the project.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

You should do some contest  and some promotions for your members on top of the bounty campaign that you guys are running. I think community involvement is the key to make this project popular.

Hello, you should be aware of our upcoming announcements, we are preparing very good things  Cool
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?

You misunderstand the project, Ethereum blockchain used in this project only to create stable token like Tether. Other product doesn't depend on ethereum. making 5 product that belong to one company and connect to each other called ecosystem, and it doesn't mean that 5 product in one smart contract !.
So, it won't make the ethereum network overclogged, isn't it? I'm not sure how and when they gonna make their own blockchain so ethereum network won't be overclogged and the users would not get problem for each transaction.

Whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blokchain and so does FOX token. Unifox blockchain was created by forking Eth blokchain.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

You misunderstand the project, Ethereum blockchain used in this project only to create stable token like Tether. Other product doesn't depend on ethereum. making 5 product that belong to one company and connect to each other called ecosystem, and it doesn't mean that 5 product in one smart contract !.
So, it won't make the ethereum network overclogged, isn't it? I'm not sure how and when they gonna make their own blockchain so ethereum network won't be overclogged and the users would not get problem for each transaction.

Whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blokchain and so does FOX token. Unifox blockchain was created by forking Eth blokchain.
ok if you are forking the ethereum blockchain you will be dependable on some miners. i have read all the whitepaper and did not see any section on the miners that will keep the blockchain running. no refference on their reward also. did i miss something or do you have another document that adresses this issue?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: