Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Less Than $5000?  (Read 701 times)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Not gonna go below $5,000. I’m quite sure of that.
Probably going lower that $4000.  I think soon.  No more than 60 days, lower than $4000

At least take some more efforts to tell us why is that so? Why do you think it will go that low anyway. Im against your statement and completely believe that it will start recovering itself as soon as it hit the lowest price around 6000 USD. In fact it has already reacted to the market and started to recover itself but that looks to me completely temporary one. There will come another down surge but will be only couple of hundreds below the current rates of 6.5 K USD. I cant imagine bitcoin going that low because this is the best time for most of the whales to jump right into the bitcoin and push the market ahead.
AlphaOM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

Profitability of mining ends at around $5000. I think this is minimal possible cost position.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Dont be discouraged if this woud happen. I think it is a minimal problem for this project, but investors dont loose hope, there is a chanxe that it will grow later. Let us hope it pumps more  maybe by tomorrow. It will willing to rise at 50,000 us dollars.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

I think that this is only the beginning of the crypto-currency world, and the passage to stability will be laid out by corpses of scam projects. We will find the best application of technology and we will come to the best this is for sure

I think I've heard Nada Vays recently said that he saw bitcoin down to $ 4K and maybe even further. Besides that I will not really know because I do not speculate especially not in the short term, I'm just Hodl.
The real opposite is, "this is the beginning of cryptocurrency" but because this space is still young it means that it is still immature widespread and easily wavered by outside forces. The further decline is exacerbated by traders who have placed a sell order when btc drops to a certain price point to protect their profit just to buy again when it reaches the bottom.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Do not be surprised if bitcoin on the upcoming first full-fledged summer workweek unexpectedly starts to get cheaper, and the price for it will drop to $ 7.3 thousand and even lower. Negative factors dominate the market, and the upward movement is regarded as a correction
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

No. I don't think so. The value of bitcoin can't go below 5k$ at least it's my thoughts. The value is flactuating. It's getting down and down but that doesn't mean that it will go below 5k$. If you see the price range of bitcoin for the last few years then you will see that the price is on an average upward. So be clam and be patient.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Thinking about this, it is the beginning of cryptocurrency because this space is still young it means that it is still widely immature and swayed easily by outside forces. The dips are further worsened by traders who've placed sell orders for when bitcoin drops to certain price points to protect their profits only to buy again when it reaches the bottom. I've heard Tone Vays recently say that he does see bitcoin dropping all the way down to $4K and possibly even further. Other than that I wouldn't really know as I don't speculate especially not in the short term. Don't be discouraged if this would happen. I think it is a minimal problem for this project, but investors don't lose hope, there is a chance that it will grow later.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

before I thought the bitcoin price reduction was only temporary and now is the time to buy bitcoin but my prediction is wrong, bitcoin prices continue to decline, for now I do not make bitcoin purchase, I only monitor price movements because I suffered losses. if the bitcoin price reducer continues, my prediction can cost under $ 5000

jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Let Me Have Your Take, What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Cheers
We can expect the sudden decreased of the price of bitcoin because it is normal, there is a probability that it can hit the 5 000 dollar price but I am sure that 3 months from now we can experience the increase of the price of bitcoin so just calmdown and wait.

SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Cheers

It started with 5usd, so those who invested before has still earned. A lot of users today invested at a high price and as bitcoin drops down with the past few months they became wary. It's normal though, specially if you had invested money you can't afford to lose right?

If you don't believe in bitcoin, you won't wait to see that bitcoin will be accepted by majority of stores as a transaction currency and will soon be valuable because of its function.

I would be selfish by saying dump your bitcoin and surely prices will come down too, but a lot would be happy as bitcoin's market price continues to drop.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Bitcoin, will not fall below 5K, because it is lower than its production, i.e. Mining, roughly this is 6K.
Now it's very close. Cool
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

There are too many fake predictions everywhere trying to tell the next price of bitcoin. You have to be very cautious not to follow some of these predictions because they may likely lead to panic sales and dumping.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I don’t think it is the end of cryptocurrency nor Bitcoin just because the price is dropping. I even heard it might drop to maybe at least $2k and correct its price again so that big investors can join in and buy digital currencies at a very low and cheap price. And of course itnis possible since these cryptocurrencies have been slowly known worldwide.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Anythng is possible in crypto market.Bitcoin can go up to moon and fall down easily because of its volatility. That is cryptocurrency  but i think it will not fall down to $5000. Try to invest on LEDU COIN while the price is very low,Who knows this will be the next bitcoin.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Cheers
I always ask. Why do people say "this is the end of the cryptocurrency". And these words are said when the Bitcoin Price is really falling. I do not believe that this price drop is the end of everything. Because I think this is a decline that ever happened, but Bitcoin got up again.
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

This may happen because the market is currently very bad. But I will continue to buy when the market goes down. I believe this market will recover soon.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Cheers
Well expect further decrease in bitcoin's price but if you are willing to risk it then you should invest because this is the best time and trust me when I say this. When it comes back it is going to strike a new peak that will give you more than what you invested. This is just my take in it because all of the investment has its own risks to be taken but you choose where you will get higher.

aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I think it is going below $5,000 at least once and going to stay there for few months. As there hasn't been a flash crash which brings blood on the streets. Also Bitcoin mostly doesn't corrects completely without it. I think it should hover around $3000 for some time before heading upwards.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Bitcoin going below $5k is highly unlikely the possibility. Bitcoin has gone as lower as $5900 this year and Bitcoin has again touched $6000 and reverted back. If some coin tests the same floor many times, this shows that it is quite a strong floor and further dump isn't much expected. Going below $5k will create a panic situation which can cost all the market manipulators (usually whales) a great deal and they would never going to take trends to such a direction.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

There's quite enough reason for that. And I believe that it might happen. MIGHT, it means that it can happen, or it cannot happen. It depends. Let's just hope it will go up. That's what we want right?

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: