Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
The low cost of transaction fees is certainly excellent, but this aspect does not surprise anyone, since so many old projects have switched to a similar algorithm, even bitcoin and a lot of different altcoys.  So hope for the success of the project is precisely because of this is not worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
The low cost of transaction fees is certainly excellent, but this aspect does not surprise anyone, since so many old projects have switched to a similar algorithm, even bitcoin and a lot of different altcoys.  So hope for the success of the project is precisely because of this is not worth it.
It's a kinda low for the transaction fees compared to bitcoin and ethereum. No wonder if this coin was the best altcoin ever.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Yes, fees are quite low and affordable. The concept is nice. They offer a reasonable transactions fees. Appealing to all who wants to participate the project. The large number of people are interested on the project which make project more popular and famous.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

I liked the project, but I'll give you advice, place information about developers on the main page, and then you do not want to go to the site.

We did. All the info about our team is posted in the initial post of this thread.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

I liked the project, but I'll give you advice, place information about developers on the main page, and then you do not want to go to the site.

We did. All the info about our team is posted in the initial post of this thread.

Well you guys really read the requests of the supporters and investors. Nice strategy by the way.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

The information about the project is well presented. Another project that caught my attention. Wish of luck to the founders and creators.
Yeah the project is very excellent. The project information and their project concept is well arrange and well explained. It is very important that at the beginning of each project the important details will be listed and well explained to attract and invite additional investors and participants. Through a good writings the project will be more popular and support team will be actively increasing and spreading the good and positive feedbacks of the project.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

It is still new and definitely in the long run, we can see some of their changes about the plan. For now, let's focused first with their current target which is to familiar about the project.

And since they are still new, I think they have to focus on few services first while still be open to the idea that the platform will be used for general service payments. I think they have to narrow their scope first so they can easily show what the potential for the system.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

The information about the project is well presented. Another project that caught my attention. Wish of luck to the founders and creators.
Yeah the project is very excellent. The project information and their project concept is well arrange and well explained. It is very important that at the beginning of each project the important details will be listed and well explained to attract and invite additional investors and participants. Through a good writings the project will be more popular and support team will be actively increasing and spreading the good and positive feedbacks of the project.

I'm wondering whether there will be a moderation in this project or not. Still understand that if there is no moderation, then it will quickly become popular in illegal transactions and hence can come from the FBI  Cheesy
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

So what?  I absolutely do not say anything about it and I do not consider this a special advantage of the platform.  In any project, the idea and its work should prevail, and transaction fees are secondary and not the basis.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

This is quite such an interesting promotion, which everyone can participate this program. Dev made some strategies which it will make this platform to be more popular here in this forum and probably investors will get curious about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Low price for transaction and smart contract deployment is what most differentiate them to ETH i think so if they can actually pull off that smart contract deployment i think it will be much for easier for beginners and maybe startups

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

This is quite such an interesting promotion, which everyone can participate this program. Dev made some strategies which it will make this platform to be more popular here in this forum and probably investors will get curious about it.

This is ver interesting and a good strategy indeed, I am sure many will get attract , curious and will join in this promotion because they can get grat tokens. I know that this project will be successful soon because it has a good foundation starting from the team and their plans. Can't wait to see it soon, I will always support this project
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

So what?  I absolutely do not say anything about it and I do not consider this a special advantage of the platform.  In any project, the idea and its work should prevail, and transaction fees are secondary and not the basis.

I agree. The transactions fees and other blockchain characteristics are secondary. The idea itself is what you should consider when reviewing the project.
As for me personally - this platform, when launched will help me with my daily routines and the platform characteristics are just a nice additional bonus.

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

This is ver interesting and a good strategy indeed, I am sure many will get attract , curious and will join in this promotion because they can get grat tokens. I know that this project will be successful soon because it has a good foundation starting from the team and their plans. Can't wait to see it soon, I will always support this project

Thank you, guys! We are actually using the feedback from those bounty campaigns for advertising purposes because often people come up with the ways to use Gratzio that we never thought about ourselves...

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

Yes. Difinitely this kind of promotion will likely by the people sinced it can give a chance to earned much tokens with good value. The team very dedicated on this project and I guess they deserve to be supported. And I hope that there will be more promotions will be conducted by the team so that more chances to have this tokens.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Yes, fees are quite low and affordable. The concept is nice. They offer a reasonable transactions fees. Appealing to all who wants to participate the project. The large number of people are interested on the project which make project more popular and famous.

Well, everything seems to have a low transaction right now. What makes this platform unique is they have this feature that seems to be quite a different like doing some small tasks to earn their token. Project is still new, so the team needs to boost especially about the marketing strategies.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Do you have a ready-made product? If not, when will you be able to try the beta version and you'll be able to pay for it with coins?

No, they don't have ready product, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year when ICO end and token get listed on exchange.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Do you have a ready-made product? If not, when will you be able to try the beta version and you'll be able to pay for it with coins?

No, they don't have ready product, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year when ICO end and token get listed on exchange.
If this launch was done with the project then there will be a way to gain more users from various versions which will bring a way even to gain more traffic accordingly this should be even highlighted in various social platforms.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

I agree. The transactions fees and other blockchain characteristics are secondary. The idea itself is what you should consider when reviewing the project.
As for me personally - this platform, when launched will help me with my daily routines and the platform characteristics are just a nice additional bonus.
The transaction fees are actually reasonable and less comparing to binance Gratzio have implemented better funds allocation in every complex level with its functionality and idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: