Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

this project looks promising, i like the idea when i read their white paper, im planning to invest in this project.
Indeed. The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, and a social commerce platform they gives solution in problem that we faced in traditional e-Commerse market. They develop more the projects to understand and aims to be inspires by others. I support this project until the end. Goodluck Me Token team

ME token really has their own style of platform giving the ability for everyone to use their platform that anyone could ever imagine. This is really a unique and promising program.

You are right ME token team makes a platform that will surely love by most investors. Consumers who are fond on shopping online will also be attracted into their platform. They minimize time on going on shopping malls and less weary for the consumers. What a great platform!!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

this project looks promising, i like the idea when i read their white paper, im planning to invest in this project.
Indeed. The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, and a social commerce platform they gives solution in problem that we faced in traditional e-Commerse market. They develop more the projects to understand and aims to be inspires by others. I support this project until the end. Goodluck Me Token team

ME token really has their own style of platform giving the ability for everyone to use their platform that anyone could ever imagine. This is really a unique and promising program.

You are right ME token team makes a platform that will surely love by most investors. Consumers who are fond on shopping online will also be attracted into their platform. They minimize time on going on shopping malls and less weary for the consumers. What a great platform!!

The Me Token project has a very eye catching concept of platform. Most fashion enthusiast will definitely enjoy everything it has to offer and will promise a better service satisfaction. I cant wait to see yet i am really excited for Me Token to be part of our future fashion industry, soonest.
Me_Token

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

The Me Token project has a very eye catching concept of platform. Most fashion enthusiast will definitely enjoy everything it has to offer and will promise a better service satisfaction. I cant wait to see yet i am really excited for Me Token to be part of our future fashion industry, soonest.
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for the implementation of MVP
Me_Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

now an age of advanced technology and we are sure that there will be many people who like to save their time and money and support our platform
Me_Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

It's a wonderful project, I commend the team effort

Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

ME Token is a platform that can help consumers interact with fashion brands and can specifically purchase online ... Sure to attract potential customers and traditional customers, the project needs there are incentives for users.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

ME Token is a platform that can help consumers interact with fashion brands and can specifically purchase online ... Sure to attract potential customers and traditional customers, the project needs there are incentives for users.
it is a platform that can provide all of the necessary services for the people that invested in them. The ppartners and team behind it is ready and equipped for this kind of work.
gandara2017

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

E-commerce will keep on growing over the time. Especially today where everyone choose to do anything online.
That way will force the e-commerce business to expand all their wings.

Yes because today we are in the world of internet, anything now is possible even paying bills and buying goods online. Now Me token use Social Networking in order to promote fashion items into the consumers. Goodluck ME token Team!!
yes, you're right! we are now in the 21st century wherein buying, selling and gifting transactions through internet, and me token has a big role in this and we're really lucky to have their great services. aside from these, we can also get lots of benefits from using me token. wishing your team to become successful and expand to other countries worldwide.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

such a great news for the users and influencers to receive 55% of the me tokens reserve by the me token company, and this is to incentivize and seed future social commerce platforms in other verticals like outdoor travel, beauty and many more to join the EconoMe. for sure all the users and influencers are very excited to receive their me tokens.

Me_Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

🔘 What you can gain from Me Token?

When developing Style.me, our tokenized fashion platform, we aim to reach the best results and satisfy the needs of all of its future users!

To achieve that we work on:

▪️ Creating a proper reward system for opinion leaders;
▪️ Providing platform users with content that is interesting and motivates them for purchases;
▪️ Providing brands with opportunities to target audiences based on the user information provided.

Nowadays the market doesn’t have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. This is why we have decided to fill the niche with our high-quality innovational development.

Our goal is to create a #1 global social economy with the help of blockchain technology! The Style.me platform should become a new Instagram for opinion leaders in the fashion industry with an option for shopping.

Our platform will be focused on smoothing out the imbalances between inspiring social media platforms and their underwhelming e-commerce options.

Style.me is an innovational platform that will become an economic and profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also save time for highly demanding consumers in their search for goods. Look forward to try it already in the end of this year!

http://www.metoken.net
Me_Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

This project will be great! The team of this project excludes any doubts that are associated with it. Their ideas and the development trend will amaze with their grandeur! I love this project and I look to the implementation of your product!
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for MVP implementation
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

When developing Style.me, our tokenized fashion platform, we aim to reach the best results and satisfy the needs of all of its future users!

▪️ Providing platform users with content that is interesting and motivates them for purchases;
▪️ Providing brands with opportunities to target audiences based on the user information provided.

Nowadays the market doesn’t have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. This is why we have decided to fill the niche with our high-quality innovational development.

Our goal is to create a #1 global social economy with the help of blockchain technology! The Style.me platform should become a new Instagram for opinion leaders in the fashion industry with an option for shopping.

Our platform will be focused on smoothing out the imbalances between inspiring social media platforms and their underwhelming e-commerce options.

Style.me is an innovational platform that will become an economic and profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also save time for highly demanding consumers in their search for goods. Look forward to try it already in the end of this year!

wooow!......we are so thankful and amazed with Me Token!...you know why?..you always exceed our expectations!...this is worthy to invest, because we know that we are on the right track!...congratulations guys!..keep moving!..
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

there are so many opportunities that opens because of Me Token!..like the media influencers, and all of us who will support and invest in me token!..no doubt guys, me token will give us a brighter and secured future!..so let's invest now!.....
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Considering that at this stage all.me received sufficient funding for the implementation of the project, it was decided to postpone the ICO until the 4th quarter of 2018.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

Me token do have intelligent team and advisors. With the help of them this project will surely supported by most investors. Many consumers that are fond on shopping fashion items will also attract into their very nice platform. Good luck team you do make things easy for us investors and consumers.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

I am just wondering on what merchants Me token is connected to? I do hope they are connected into the merchants that I always buy my fashion items. That would makes me less time on going shopping. By the way thanks for this platform you can count on me that I will support this project.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Me Token's platform focuses on smoothing out the imbalances between inspiring social media platforms and their underwhelming e-commerce options. I am really amaze with their Style.me feature that saves time for us consumers on our search for fashion items. Keep on improving your platform Team Me Token, I am very sure that this project will be successful in the near future.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

I commend the team behind this ME token project for considering the above mentioned goals. As one of those who are addicted to style and fashion, I am loving this project so much! And I am really looking forward to how this platform will be in the succeeding days!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

What really makes me interested with this amazing project is that, Me Token platform connects and rewards fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. In this new high technology generation we are facing today, Me Token is the perfect answer for our social commerce revolution. With that, expect my full support as Me Token moves on top!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

What really makes me interested with this amazing project is that, Me Token platform connects and rewards fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. In this new high technology generation we are facing today, Me Token is the perfect answer for our social commerce revolution. With that, expect my full support as Me Token moves on top!
it really expresses everything that the platform says. Me token surely does its jobs as a platform for this kind of market or whatever target market that they want to approach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: