Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506373 times)
Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

As a big and active supporter of this initiative I get many questions from serious forum users why I'm so determined. Well, besides my earlier statements about believing in acting rather than screeching, I would like to suggest you read this post:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/icelanders-overthrow-government-and-rewrite-constitution-after-banking-fraud-no-word-from-us-media/

It clarified to mee that if Crytpo would work anywhere, THIS country with it's very special likeminded people would be the place!

Thats why I support the Dev's ideology and am willing to invest a lot of effort and BTC!

And before the screechers jump in to prove I'm mainly in it for a profit, let me spare you're efforts, of course this is a big motivator as well. But I'd rather get it right with this one than all the other coin initiatives, who, IMHO will never be based on a story that can be read in the above article (and you screechers for sure will NOT have read it, that is something i'm starting to become aware of more and more!)

I'm pretty sure Icelanders will be thrilled about a crypto coin that:
a) is bouncing up and down like fiat money
b) depends highly on a centralized trading website , you run from banks and you end up with shady trading websites
c) has no real demand besides trading.

People who run from banks and other financial institution will like this coin a lot. Right now it covers all the bad things in fiat that their national currency does.

When you talk about aur and 99% of the pots are about price , then it's a failure.

First thing should be establishing a localaurora website , so you get rid of a possible mtgox fiasco
Second would be a campaign for shops to accept aurora

And third.... it's too far away to think about it.

you don't understand the difference. this coin is preprogrammed how many it will put out. the problem with fiat is the govts can keep making more whenever they want in most nations.

the reason cryptos are attractive as a wealth storage option is for those people in countries where they are concerned about massive inflation due to dilution of their share of the total currency.

if and when we see cryptos adopted as a mainstream investment and trading / commerce tool, we will start to see more stability. we are in fact still in the early stages of growth for this market, and even the most well established coins still face a lot of volatility.

just believe me when I say in some cases that volatility is preferable to what looks like a guaranteed reduction in value if you happen to live somewhere that is economically fuct. like Iceland. im not saying this is all definitely going to work out, just that the premise and rationale of the supporters arguments are quite valid. in some cases.

Probably you don't understand also something.
The coin is "initially"  programmed. That's the dark side of any crypto. If the devs increase the coins tenfold and enough people follow that chain , that's it.

Same with fiat , if people still use the Zimbabwe dollar , they will still use the x10aur as well.
Look how well the people who invested in doge accepted that there would be twice the amount of coins in the next 10 years.

Also , you're comparing some coins with aurora.
Aurora wasn't supposed to be like the others , if it was a normal project I wouldn't even bother reading this thread.
But they claimed something , and they chose the path of other coins that ended as a failure.

yes I agree that they can change if the community ( or miners really I guess?) accepts the proposed change and follows the new chain. but so far this hasn't been too common a problem, most well established cryptos have little problems in this area that I am aware of.

my point was simply the alternative is watching your money you earned die in a fire, kind of like chasing your tail around. you can work for money, but u better spend it quick otherwise its not worth as much. can you see why a govt might be more interested in this sort of system?

this is why cryptos are happening.

feel free to quote any of this everywhere.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:38:20 PM

As a big and active supporter of this initiative I get many questions from serious forum users why I'm so determined. Well, besides my earlier statements about believing in acting rather than screeching, I would like to suggest you read this post:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/icelanders-overthrow-government-and-rewrite-constitution-after-banking-fraud-no-word-from-us-media/

It clarified to mee that if Crytpo would work anywhere, THIS country with it's very special likeminded people would be the place!

Thats why I support the Dev's ideology and am willing to invest a lot of effort and BTC!

And before the screechers jump in to prove I'm mainly in it for a profit, let me spare you're efforts, of course this is a big motivator as well. But I'd rather get it right with this one than all the other coin initiatives, who, IMHO will never be based on a story that can be read in the above article (and you screechers for sure will NOT have read it, that is something i'm starting to become aware of more and more!)

b) depends highly on a centralized trading website , you run from banks and you end up with shady trading websites

People who run from banks and other financial institution will like this coin a lot. Right now it covers all the bad things in fiat that their national currency does.

When you talk about aur and 99% of the pots are about price , then it's a failure.

First thing should be establishing a localaurora website , so you get rid of a possible mtgox fiasco

you don't understand the difference. this coin is preprogrammed how many it will put out. the problem with fiat is the govts can keep making more whenever they want in most nations.

the reason cryptos are attractive as a wealth storage option is for those people in countries where they are concerned about massive inflation due to dilution of their share of the total currency.

if and when we see cryptos adopted as a mainstream investment and trading / commerce tool, we will start to see more stability. we are in fact still in the early stages of growth for this market, and even the most well established coins still face a lot of volatility.

just believe me when I say in some cases that volatility is preferable to what looks like a guaranteed reduction in value if you happen to live somewhere that is economically fuct. like Iceland. im not saying this is all definitely going to work out, just that the premise and rationale of the supporters arguments are quite valid. in some cases.

The coin is "initially"  programmed. That's the dark side of any crypto. If the devs increase the coins tenfold and enough people follow that chain , that's it.

Same with fiat , if people still use the Zimbabwe dollar , they will still use the x10aur as well.
Look how well the people who invested in doge accepted that there would be twice the amount of coins in the next 10 years.

Aurora wasn't supposed to be like the others , if it was a normal project I wouldn't even bother reading this thread.
But they claimed something , and they chose the path of other coins that ended as a failure.

Hi Niothor,

We have been at this for a while. You strike me as someone who really bases his opinion on educated thought. So why not use your skills and time to participate in correcting all the stuff you say went wrong? If you believe the claims around this coin are worth to be put in to reality (and you do, because you keep bothering), but you doubt the capability of the people that have been trying to do just that, then come in and help us!

http://forum.auroracoin.org

Cheers,

LTEX

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:43:27 PM

AUR : High difficulty : Long confirmations. : Very low profitability.

Why would anybody mine AUR ?

why would anybody be such a big troll and post the same bullshit in multiple threads?

Thank you for your order. We will ship your new Aurora Sauna Towel as soon as your AUR payment clears.
Approximate shipping time: 10 days after receipt of your order. Meanwhile, keep sweating !

Sincerely, the Aurora Sauna Towel Company Ltd.
Bunkervogel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

I LOVE THIS COIN!  Grin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

Hi Niothor,

We have been at this for a while. You strike me as someone who really bases his opinion on educated thought. So why not use your skills and time to participate in correcting all the stuff you say went wrong? If you believe the claims around this coin are worth to be put in to reality (and you do, because you keep bothering), but you doubt the capability of the people that have been trying to do just that, then come in and help us!

Cheers,

LTEX

This won't sound too good but i'm here just to see and learn , not work on it. And of , of course , criticize (that's one thing we're all good at , right:?
If I were an Icelander I would get involved , also if I had the free time needed for work on this projetc. (my activity on he forum is closely matched with the brakes i get at work Smiley.

Besides when the important talk get's hidden in a forum , and the thread here is full of people bitching about the price , you already lose a few supporters.
Any major update or idea on that forum should be also shared here.
People don't have the time to check bitcoin reddit , private forums , news  especially when they have different information , bearish or bullish.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:57:08 PM

How long does it take to confirm normally..? I waiting over an hour to confirm a transaction...
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:58:45 PM

How long does it take to confirm normally..? I waiting over an hour to confirm a transaction...

Define normality:
Block   Approx. Time   Transactions   Value Out   Difficulty   Outstanding   Average Age   Chain Age   % CoinDD
4200   2014-03-06 15:17:27   43   857.73000604   4036.828   10604976   32.7132   40.7435   19.2214%
4199   2014-03-06 14:31:53   7   111.16757343   2739.154   10604951   32.6817   40.7119   19.2363%
4198   2014-03-06 14:29:01   1   25   2739.154   10604926   32.6798   40.7099   19.2372%

also this:

4181   2014-03-06 11:49:44   30   247.65862841   3406.822   10604501   32.571   40.5993   19.2886%
4180   2014-03-06 11:06:08   77   1261.08954454   3406.822   10604476   32.5408   40.569   19.303%
4179   2014-03-06 09:26:35   67   1288.8869018   3406.822   10604451   32.4719   40.4999   19.336%
4178   2014-03-06 08:29:35   97   1313.27300489   3406.822   10604426   32.4324   40.4603   19.3548%
4177   2014-03-06 07:03:02   41   818.7262356   3406.822   10604401   32.3725   40.4002   19.3835%
4176   2014-03-06 06:23:22   6   56.97020938   3406.822   10604376   32.3455   40.3726   19.3956%
4175   2014-03-06 06:19:31   4   29.3735749   3823.448   10604351   32.3429   40.37   19.3969%

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Sw|ft

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

1hr? lol it takes 100 blocks, usually 24hours +
ghur

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:00:29 PM

hashrate of Aurora on a serious rise

two hours ago it was like 190Mh/s...

EDIT: http://daft.cc/auroracoin/compare

Yeah.. not sure what they're doing on that site, but that's completely incorrect.
Also, you got your units wrong. That would be 190GH/s (or 288GH/s what the site is claiming right now)

Either way, at current difficulty and the hashrate reported by that site we should be seeing blocks absolutely flying by.
Instead there hasn't been a new block for almost 2 hours now (verify this yourself on the blockchain before all of you scream FUD again).

Pools are reporting 11 GH/s right now.

Seriously, think about it. You really believe this coin would get a greater hashrate than litecoin and dogecoin combined without either of them dropping in hashrate?
Do you have any idea how much 288GH/s in terms of hardware?

But carry on screaming FUD while the coin is broken, devs refuse to fix it and blocks literally take days to confirm.
I'll just grab some more popcorn to watch this soon to be glorious explosion Cheesy

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

warning just sold 20 AUR on cryptsy and got nothing for it, order never show in trade history, 20 AUR gone. opened support ticket. any1 had this before??

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:05:56 PM

Whoah!!!! 24hrs + !! It was a big mistake buying this coin... who the fark in their right mind will design a coin like this.... Angry
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:06:55 PM

Whoah!!!! 24hrs + !! It was a big mistake buying this coin... who the fark in their right mind will design a coin like this.... Angry
It's normal ==> prevent miners to dump quickly  Roll Eyes
the design of this coin is to be a commodity not a money  Cool
If you have problem with crypsty put another little order then cancel it immediatly
the balance will be OK
bterproblems

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:08:11 PM

seems they started pumping again. Feel bad I sold at 0.04
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:08:46 PM

It's normal ==> prevent miners to dump quickly  Roll Eyes
the design of this coin is to be a commodity not a money  Cool

What the hell are you talking about?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:09:33 PM

Hi Niothor,

Cheers,

LTEX

This won't sound too good but i'm here just to see and learn , not work on it. And of , of course , criticize (that's one thing we're all good at , right:?
If I were an Icelander I would get involved , also if I had the free time needed for work on this projetc. (my activity on he forum is closely matched with the brakes i get at work Smiley.

Besides when the important talk get's hidden in a forum , and the thread here is full of people bitching about the price , you already lose a few supporters.
Any major update or idea on that forum should be also shared here.
People don't have the time to check bitcoin reddit , private forums , news  especially when they have different information , bearish or bullish.

Fair enough, I also use the rare spare time I have to occasionally participate in this forum. I chose to direct also some serious time to meaningful participation in this project as well.

If you take a close look at the forum.auroracoin.org you will see it's filled with constructive and respectful posts only. This helps productivity. When we would do this on this forum, probably we would be beyond 1000+ pages already cause of all the Fud that came between serious posts.

I respect your motivations not to join our efforts. Please respect the ones who chose otherwise.

Cheers,

LTEX
 Smiley

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:12:27 PM

I'll just grab some more popcorn to watch this soon to be glorious explosion Cheesy

this          … or start a popcorn business !
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:12:42 PM

warning just sold 20 AUR on cryptsy and got nothing for it, order never show in trade history, 20 AUR gone. opened support ticket. any1 had this before??

really, im the only person? awesome.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

really, im the only person? awesome.

You asked the question only 10 minutes ago , do you really think you would get an answer on this that fast?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:15:09 PM

But carry on screaming FUD while the coin is broken, devs refuse to fix it and blocks literally take days to confirm.

Huh Huh Huh What is this with screechers and popcorn?  Huh Huh Huh

ghur

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Huh Huh Huh What is this with screechers and popcorn?  Huh Huh Huh

You're not very good at quoting. I fixed it for you.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: