Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506375 times)
Omnivion

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:00:22 AM

A Question for trading experts.

Will be possible pump (or dump) the AUR without fill the orders in the middle?.

I need to know, because it happen today with Cryptsy.

There are many fraudulent transactions (internal manipulation). I'm documenting absurd transactions and manipulations (removing buy/sell orders when you sent a sell/buy order, even if the original buy/sell order has several minutes in place without any movement). It happen all the time. They are in USA, so they will have serious problems if they touch the USD market. (probably is for marketing purposes, I don't thing they will get the approval

Check the orders book for LTC/BTC today, is absurd. Check the pump to 0.13215 (AUR/LTC) today, no fill orders in the middle. (check it now, its available yet)

Be careful when you trading in Cryptsy (will you continue trading on cryptsy?) , it will harm seriously the AUR coin community.

EDIT:
Found this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361514.0
if you decide ignore this warning, is up to you, but please be twice careful if they open the USD market, The USA government could stop Cryptsy trading at any moment and freeze all accounts (you will not be able to withdraw your coins).

Of course, they should not be able to fill higher orders (with a buy) unless all lower asks have already been filled.  Could be some bugs in the system?  It's difficult to say without seeing it happen.  I've heard in the past that people have on occasion had issues with orders being placed multiple times, driving them into a negative balance.  It could be a similar sort of bug in the system - most likely there's no large effect, but as I said, impossible to say without seeing the actual info.

At the moment, I do see one very small bugged-looking order on the LTC/BTC exchange, it's been there for several minutes, even after refreshing: https://i.imgur.com/aMcUA3D.png (the smallest ask order is larger than many bid orders).  So it's possible something weird's been going on, I don't see anything huge at the moment though.

More likely bugs than intentional manipulation I would think

I had a sell order with a price lower than the pump, sent about 12 hours before it happen, and my order was not filled (my order was just a fraction of the trading volume at the higher price).

Regarding the LTC/BTC is in this state since yesterday (and other days before), but the price change several times a day, is not just minutes, it has more than 24 hours, so you can't sell or buy with the market.

I have screenshoots showing this behavior. I request support and answers, but didn't receive anything (as usual from my previous tickets)

Unfortunately, the bugs are only good for their side, never from the other side. They have almost a year, (more than many other exchanges) and they can't operate with this type of bugs. If you decide to name bugs, they will be the next Mt. Gox: Oh sorry, it was a bug in the system!.

If you thing is not a large effect move the market up and down (and move others exchanges for arbitrage effect following this pump/dump) I'm not sure what is a big effect for you. They are not big enough to move large markets like BTC and LTC, but for sure they can move up and down +100 small coins to increase their large enough profits and screw honest miners.

That is pretty bad if you had a standing order that wasn't filled when the price went over it.  Of course it could be abused if it is done intentionally and malevolently to large effect, but if it's a random bug it probably would not have a large effect, on average at least (sucks if you happen to get screwed by it though).

Just saying that it's difficult to judge that this is being done to manipulate the market without witnessing it firsthand or seeing concrete data of what occurred, or if it's just a software bug.

Maybe someone else can weigh in if they have anything more useful to say about it than I do, but I think in large part the only solution is to not use Cryptsy.  A lot of people don't really like or trust them, they've got some bugs, and the fees are higher than a lot of other exchanges.  However, they also have the most volume for some coins, so you've got to decide whether or not it's worth trading dealing with the negatives in exchange for the liquidity.

Still good to bring forth potential issues to the community so others can be aware of them and decide for themselves.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
minerjav

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:29:51 AM

That is pretty bad if you had a standing order that wasn't filled when the price went over it.  Of course it could be abused if it is done intentionally and malevolently to large effect, but if it's a random bug it probably would not have a large effect, on average at least (sucks if you happen to get screwed by it though).

Just saying that it's difficult to judge that this is being done to manipulate the market without witnessing it firsthand or seeing concrete data of what occurred, or if it's just a software bug.

Maybe someone else can weigh in if they have anything more useful to say about it than I do, but I think in large part the only solution is to not use Cryptsy.  A lot of people don't really like or trust them, they've got some bugs, and the fees are higher than a lot of other exchanges.  However, they also have the most volume for some coins, so you've got to decide whether or not it's worth trading dealing with the negatives in exchange for the liquidity.

Still good to bring forth potential issues to the community so others can be aware of them and decide for themselves.

I agree with you. As I said, it's just a warning, each one decide what to do. My suggestion is to be careful "twice" in case they go to USD market because the USA government will have the legal tools to stop them if somebody with power enough fall in the same situation than me today (and other days, because my coin accounting is not in balance with the cryptsy accounting for unknown reasons, but just for a little, so I'm not worry with this point).

Regarding the transaction volume, if you have an exchange, you can create volume (like Mt.Gox did with non-existing coins). The crypto-coin wallets are public, but the internals of each exchange are not, so the exchanges have the power to create money from the air, if they want (or need for a specific favorable situation).

Remember, it's an unregulated market and nobody could audit the crypto-exchanges. This is the wild west with pros and cons, just be careful with your coins.
ghur

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

Quoted to make fun of you in the next pump.

Quoted to make you eat those words when it hits 0.003 Smiley

For reference: at the time of this post AUR is at 0.03

Almost forgot about this.
Better late than never Smiley

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:10:06 PM

I thought .004 would be bottom, one week later holy shit we're at .0027!
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

Did the airdrop even happen? How could one go about proving the coins were dropped successfully, and specifically in Iceland? Then, what keeps one man from finding the dropped stash then hoarding all the currency for himself?
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

Did the airdrop even happen? How could one go about proving the coins were dropped successfully, and specifically in Iceland? Then, what keeps one man from finding the dropped stash then hoarding all the currency for himself?

Lol.. You've been living under a rock mate?
Just look through this thread or the Auroracoin reddit section.. You'll find all your answers
lunas

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:48:19 AM

the addresses where the coins were stored was published they had a facebook and sms verified system and yes there was a small percentage of people who was able to use a proxy to claim coins without being a icelandic citizen but those numbers are low and limited to pre-existing facebook accounts...
xmdnc

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:57:51 AM

CHINA MINING POOL
http://www.itk.cn
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:55:39 AM

CHINA MINING POOL

how engaged are the chinese with aur?
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:18:00 PM

CHINA MINING POOL

Ask your good buddy wolong.
Its a bit scarry that you Panda gangsters are involved in aur now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

CHINA MINING POOL

Ask your good buddy wolong.
Its a bit scarry that you Panda gangsters are involved in aur now.

I was hoping someone with chromosomes could answer
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:01:53 PM

I twill go even lower , most of the coins are outside iceland and there is no actual buying/selling happening there with aur.
So , as a national coin it has failed. it will end just like the others , trading only

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

I twill go even lower , most of the coins are outside iceland and there is no actual buying/selling happening there with aur.
So , as a national coin it has failed. it will end just like the others , trading only

considering that only 9.5 percent of the airdrop is complete its hardly surprising that most of them are with outside investors who are looking at aur as either long-term or other reasons. How that reflects on the price is not really known so i'm not sure how you know.

What is likely to happen is an increase in price over time as the airdrop gains momentum. There are a few reasons for this:

say for example, you are an icelandic merchant, and you sell bouncy balls at $5 a piece in FIAT, and whatever that translates to in ISK, but now as a merchant you are selling for both ISK and AUR, because u are going to be selling the same product in aur, you are naturally going to mark it up because it is relatively new/unknown/not-trusted yet, etc, so you start selling the same $5 bouncy ball for $10  to people buying in AUR, because you don't know if you are going to lose out and its still quite alien to you. That $10 equivalent in AUR basically becomes absorbed, because its unlikely that people are going to use their airdropped coins (nationally, within iceland) for anything more than a novelty or 1 time purchase to begin with, which means that in effect, that AUR is wiped out.. meaning increased value for AUR over time as this AUR is sucked in to merchants who will be unable, for the most part, to give change to someone for their AUR purchase if they do not yet hold their personal airdropped AUR themselves, and if they do, it would be initially a hassle to give change until it becomes more streamlined.

All in all, you are not basing your argument off anything other than your opinion and a quick look at some charts. Face the facts, if there was no 'actual buying or selling' of any coin then the price would remain static... so uhh what are you talking about? I've seen you on these forums for long enough to know that you literally thread hop and inject your negative and obsolete opinions.

Anyway, please feel free to come back with a meaningful reply, I look forward to it.

Warm Regards

Sevordsbjorngen the Icelandic
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:31:50 PM

considering that only 9.5 percent of the airdrop is complete its hardly surprising that most of them are with outside investors who are looking at aur as either long-term or other reasons. How that reflects on the price is not really known so i'm not sure how you know.

What is likely to happen is an increase in price over time as the airdrop gains momentum. There are a few reasons for this:

say for example, you are an icelandic merchant, and you sell bouncy balls at $5 a piece in FIAT, and whatever that translates to in ISK, but now as a merchant you are selling for both ISK and AUR, because u are going to be selling the same product in aur, you are naturally going to mark it up because it is relatively new/unknown/not-trusted yet, etc, so you start selling the same $5 bouncy ball for $10  to people buying in AUR, because you don't know if you are going to lose out and its still quite alien to you. That $10 equivalent in AUR basically becomes absorbed, because its unlikely that people are going to use their airdropped coins (nationally, within iceland) for anything more than a novelty or 1 time purchase to begin with, which means that in effect, that AUR is wiped out.. meaning increased value for AUR over time as this AUR is sucked in to merchants who will be unable, for the most part, to give change to someone for their AUR purchase if they do not yet hold their personal airdropped AUR themselves, and if they do, it would be initially a hassle to give change until it becomes more streamlined.

All in all, you are not basing your argument off anything other than your opinion and a quick look at some charts. Face the facts, if there was no 'actual buying or selling' of any coin then the price would remain static... so uhh what are you talking about? I've seen you on these forums for long enough to know that you literally thread hop and inject your negative and obsolete opinions.

Anyway, please feel free to come back with a meaningful reply, I look forward to it.

Warm Regards

You lost me at those two thing that are contradicting themselves.

Let's talk about charts. 9% of the coins have been dropped.
Yet we see less than the number of transactions that have been made daily before the airdrop.

This is even while we have a large amount of coins (the mined ones) in the hands of other people who can only use them in exchanges (and most of them are responsible for two transactions daily reward.wallet.exchange)

This means that 10% of the coins in the hands of 10% of the population and take into the account those are the more IT inclined users are not even making a dent in the actual use of the coin.

And besides that , seeing you , the creator of the the panda-monium here and praising this coin , that can scare off anyone.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:42:31 PM

And besides that , seeing you , the creator of the the panda-monium here and praising this coin , that can scare off anyone.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:47:10 PM

Warm Regards

Yet we see less than the number of transactions that have been made daily before the airdrop.

This is even while we have a large amount of coins (the mined ones) in the hands of other people who can only use them in exchanges (and most of them are responsible for two transactions daily reward.wallet.exchange)

This means that 10% of the coins in the hands of 10% of the population and take into the account those are the more IT inclined users are not even making a dent in the actual use of the coin.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

first of all, 10% of airdropped coins is actually 5% of the total coins because it was 50% premined, but I'm guessing maths, and also thinking in general are probably not your strong points. - so the remaining 50% of the coins that are going to be held by a combination of people, including people outside of Iceland, possibly some already within iceland who wish to increase their own personal holdings of AUR, and the rest are still being mined. You seem to have extremely unrealistic expectations of how quickly a coin should be adopted in real-world scenarios. What do you deem a fair timescale to be in order to make an informed and educated call as to whether the adoption has been a success? In my books, and im sure most other peoples, its way too early to tell, but if this is too nerve wracking for you and you lack the long-term investment mindset, expertise and know-how - this isn't for you.

By the looks of the coin price, the majority of AUR holders outside of Iceland have most likely abandoned the coin a long time ago as the coin started to lose its double (almost close to triple) figure $ value and plummeted from $92 down to where we are today. For me, thats good, let them sell, and if you are bringing up panda to try and give your argument any weight, im really confused. Why don't you go ahead and sell your coins or just give them to me, or somemone else if thats how you feel.  FYI, I am not the creator of any coin, but if you need to mention this stuff to try and give your argument weight then thats ok too.

I don't think you would understand how to identify an investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto if it smacked you in the face repeatedly.

Warm Regards

Sevoqstrom The Strong
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:05:56 PM

I don't think you would understand how to identify an investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto if it smacked you in the face repeatedly.

Warm Regards

Sevoqstrom The Strong

Well he wouldn't want to invest in one of your attempts of a coin would he as panda and 10-5 are about as opposite to a "successful crypto" as it gets.  You to be honest need to understand yourself how a "investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto" works as so far you have constantly let people on this forum down with piss poor attempts at making coins.
People want to fix panda but you wont give them any help and well 10-5 is just dead in the water as expected to be quite frank.  Please for the love of crypto stop making coins and stop thinking you are something you are not which is clearly someone who thinks he knows how to make a successful coin.

"The pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind sevoque.
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

Warm Regards

Sevoqstrom The Strong

Well he wouldn't want to invest in one of your attempts of a coin would he as panda and 10-5 are about as opposite to a "successful crypto" as it gets.  You to be honest need to understand yourself how a "investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto" works as so far you have constantly let people on this forum down with piss poor attempts at making coins.
People want to fix panda but you wont give them any help and well 10-5 is just dead in the water as expected to be quite frank.  Please for the love of crypto stop making coins and stop thinking you are something you are not which is clearly someone who thinks he knows how to make a successful coin.

Kestrel stop being such a simpleton. Neither of those coins are mine. 10-5 is owned by defrostr and Panda is owned by jacob and artis. What response are you looking for from me? Defrostr is back now, so expect action on 10-5. I have no autonomy to hand over a coin (panda) that isn't mine. Personally I would love to see something happen with the coin and have directed the many enquiries that I have received in relation to a revival toward Jacob as he is the one who can make that happen.

This isn't about me, this is about AUR, and quite frankly, my personal track record in coin investment is pretty sound. My personal track record with cryptos i've INVESTED IN, I've done great with. DOGE, RPC and also BC and POT. I have had no personal involvement in any of them, so I don't really understand what your saying? I have never made a coin, I have had a community facing roll in the coins I have been involved with and that is why I receive the brunt of the drama and complaints by association. I wish, honestly wish I had more control in the panda project, and personally I am all for someone taking over the coin and doing their thing with it because I think it had real potential, and still do.

I'm not sure what you want me to say here, but personally attacking me in relation to aura is retarded to boot, I am an investor, and I am giving reasons and facts as to why I believe the coin has a future. Either take that on board, pull up your skirt and make some money, or kindly go away and troll somewhere else.

Svjorgenvoque
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:32:15 PM

Warm Regards

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

first of all, 10% of airdropped coins is actually 5% of the total coins because it was 50% premined, but I'm guessing maths, and also thinking in general are probably not your strong points. - so the remaining 50% of the coins that are going to be held by a combination of people, including people outside of Iceland, possibly some already within iceland who wish to increase their own personal holdings of AUR, and the rest are still being mined. You seem to have extremely unrealistic expectations of how quickly a coin should be adopted in real-world scenarios. What do you deem a fair timescale to be in order to make an informed and educated call as to whether the adoption has been a success? In my books, and im sure most other peoples, its way too early to tell, but if this is too nerve wracking for you and you lack the long-term investment mindset, expertise and know-how - this isn't for you.

By the looks of the coin price, the majority of AUR holders outside of Iceland have most likely abandoned the coin a long time ago as the coin started to lose its double (almost close to triple) figure $ value and plummeted from $92 down to where we are today. For me, thats good, let them sell, and if you are bringing up panda to try and give your argument any weight, im really confused. Why don't you go ahead and sell your coins or just give them to me, or somemone else if thats how you feel.  FYI, I am not the creator of any coin, but if you need to mention this stuff to try and give your argument weight then thats ok too.

Warm Regards

Sevoqstrom The Strong

Math? you're talking about math? every project that you're involved with ends with the value of 1 litoshi so spare me the math.

With the usual shilling on your mind you forgot about the 10 % mined coins....which based on you crappy scenario should already be ready to use in icelanders hands (you said that icelanders are willing to increase their aur holdings) didn't you? Taking half of that and half of that , adding more bone to balance the calcium in the thinking area and you're good to go with 10%.

Probably the failure of panda has hit you pretty hard in the head since you're talking about time , if a community want to promote a coin it will take a sparkle (see doge) if it doesn't it won't see any development  > aurora Smiley.

But again , seeing you around make me even more confident of a failure Smiley. I month at max for 1 dogetoshi= 1 aur.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:59:57 PM

Well he wouldn't want to invest in one of your attempts of a coin would he as panda and 10-5 are about as opposite to a "successful crypto" as it gets. 

my personal track record in coin investment is pretty sound. My personal track record with cryptos i've INVESTED IN, I've done great with. DOGE, RPC and also BC and POT. I have had no personal involvement in any of them
Well I am sure the devs at DOGE, RPC, BC and POT are happy you were not involved in its promotion.   My point was and still is you have no place to criticise others when any of the coins you are involved in tank so hard themselves.
Did you not invest in panda and 10-5 too and if not why not? do you not have faith in the coins you try to promote?  I can also say I done well in all those coins and I am satoshi himself, doesn't make it true though right?

Aurora is doing better than panda and 10-5 right? go promote your own projects rather than ripping into others and do something useful.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: