Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Very pleased that the developers can present some ready-made developments of its platform that undoubtedly inspires the trust of many people
This suggests that the platform will really function and the fact that the funds raised are really for the development of this project. Only i do not understand one thing how the developers will launch such a global and variable platform in such a short time?
It is quite adequate timing for such a platform. Especially the development team is able to complete the project by the specified time
Do you think that there are a lot of similar platforms now? Can this platform to win over their users?
This platform is characterized by the fact that in the future it will become even more variable and perfect. In fact, it is not similar to the existing investment platforms. It will be a huge community actively interacting with each other
People's interaction is very important, as more people begin to understand the essence of the cryptocurrency and the rules of handling it
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Very pleased that the developers can present some ready-made developments of its platform that undoubtedly inspires the trust of many people
This suggests that the platform will really function and the fact that the funds raised are really for the development of this project. Only i do not understand one thing how the developers will launch such a global and variable platform in such a short time?
It is quite adequate timing for such a platform. Especially the development team is able to complete the project by the specified time
Do you think that there are a lot of similar platforms now? Can this platform to win over their users?
This platform is characterized by the fact that in the future it will become even more variable and perfect. In fact, it is not similar to the existing investment platforms. It will be a huge community actively interacting with each other
People's interaction is very important, as more people begin to understand the essence of the cryptocurrency and the rules of handling it
It's never gonna happen. For someone to make a profit you need someone to lose this is the simplest law of investment. Profit is not taken from the air it is taken from the pocket of incompetent investors
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

It's never gonna happen. For someone to make a profit you need someone to lose this is the simplest law of investment. Profit is not taken from the air it is taken from the pocket of incompetent investors
This rule is applicable for trading maximum in the medium term and long-term investments it does not affect .
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I found the writing project to be a "social platform for organizing and narrowing the gap between social media and electronic money." Thus, the project is of great significance in the real world. We hope that the project will soon be able to partner with traders.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

This rule is applicable for trading maximum in the medium term and long-term investments it does not affect .
You're quite mistaken . In order for you to win in the market 4 people have to lose this rule and there is no escape from it. If i had enough knowledge i wouldn't sell information about my investment portfolio
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

You're quite mistaken . In order for you to win in the market 4 people have to lose this rule and there is no escape from it. If i had enough knowledge i wouldn't sell information about my investment portfolio
I do not see anything wrong to sell your investment portfolio to your subscribers thus having already guaranteed profit. Especially if you are an experienced investor subscribers you may have plenty
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

The project has a future, this platform will have a good scalability in the future as there is a positive trend of people's interest in cryptocurrency
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

The project has a future, this platform will have a good scalability in the future as there is a positive trend of people's interest in cryptocurrency
I think that's why there is such a boom in such platforms . Every second platform deals with such topics
Belsome_Su

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Hi guys! You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the plan!
bitokman

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

I think that's why there is such a boom in such platforms . Every second platform deals with such topics
After such a boom in 2017, a lot of people began to be seriously interested in cryptocurrency and look for possible ways to earn money in this environment
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

After such a boom in 2017, a lot of people began to be seriously interested in cryptocurrency and look for possible ways to earn money in this environment
I assure you everything is just ahead. This project will prove itself, he has a world-class project because it carries a truly innovative ideas and solutions
bitokman

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

I assure you everything is just ahead. This project will prove itself, he has a world-class project because it carries a truly innovative ideas and solutions
Undoubtedly, there are projects that in less than a year showed a profit of several hundred percent, this is something to say . This excitement can not be held by the party but rather to find as many promising projects and try to participate in them
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

The current model of communication within the crypto market is outdated. I guess we need to do something to reduce segregation in the global realm of digital assets. Maybe, this project could resolve the problem.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

The current model of communication within the crypto market is outdated. I guess we need to do something to reduce segregation in the global realm of digital assets. Maybe, this project could resolve the problem.
I am sure about it. Unified exchange could provide a free flow of information between users. It could help to make the exchange deal more transparent and faster. Besides, there will be an opportunity to ask for an advice.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

I am sure about it. Unified exchange could provide a free flow of information between users. It could help to make the exchange deal more transparent and faster. Besides, there will be an opportunity to ask for an advice.
What do you mean? I heard that there will be able to communicate in private chats and to buy subscription services. What kind of possibility do you mean?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

What do you mean? I heard that there will be able to communicate in private chats and to buy subscription services. What kind of possibility do you mean?
I just wanted to say that will also be able to communicate freely with other members of the community. Also, you will be able to ask more experienced traders some financial advices. That’s all.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

I just wanted to say that will also be able to communicate freely with other members of the community. Also, you will be able to ask more experienced traders some financial advices. That’s all.
I am sorry. It’s pretty logic to me. Well, I hope this platform will help people to change not only the way of information exchange, but also the process of adaptation in the crypto community.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

I am sorry. It’s pretty logic to me. Well, I hope this platform will help people to change not only the way of information exchange, but also the process of adaptation in the crypto community.
Nice conclusion.  Probably, unified exchange could be a mover for further progress. I understand that developers had a serious background and it could help to improve this platform more. I except that they will make a demo-version of the exchange pretty soon. I want to see with my own eyes what Unified exchange can offer for users.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Nice conclusion.  Probably, unified exchange could be a mover for further progress. I understand that developers had a serious background and it could help to improve this platform more. I except that they will make a demo-version of the exchange pretty soon. I want to see with my own eyes what Unified exchange can offer for users.
In accordance with the road map it won’t be very soon. I haven’t found any fixed data, but I know that the official exchange release will happen at the 1st Q of 2019. I guess this platform deserves to be waited.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

In accordance with the road map it won’t be very soon. I haven’t found any fixed data, but I know that the official exchange release will happen at the 1st Q of 2019. I guess this platform deserves to be waited.
Yes, you are right. I am convinced that Unified’s team will do all possible to make something really outstanding. This idea can offer much more than it is obvious from the first sight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: