Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

The rise of crypto in a broader sense is unavoidable. The turmoil we are facing at the moment is just one minor setback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Yes you are speaking my thoughts, it seems that whole world is trying to recover the previous state without cryptocurrencies but I believe it will never be the same.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

Just dream, believe and PRAY all you want will come and dont forget to put Faith
Yes, crypto is developing over time and also in people’s view its importance is increasing but we know nothing of its future, anything can happen to it, it may be good or bad. I think future belongs to crypto because now it is the modern time of technology but the main point is that people and countries must accept it because in many countries bitcoin is banned due to which people can’t use it in their country.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
Yes I agree with you and I think bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I believed that someday all country know bitcoin well.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Why do you do that work? Trust and trust in that work. People believe in the bank. Because the bank provides the security of its earned money.I should keep your faith in bitcoin. Success is not available in any work without faith.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
That is absolutely correct! Success is closest to those optimistic persons. I admire these types of people, they are truly are inspiring ones. Everything is possible for them.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

I think there shall constantly be banks inside the future and an upgraded financial institution so as to are available phrases with Crypto and exchange between fiat and Crypto. I dobnot think cryptocurrency will ever wipe away fiat. cash is a national identity
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

I hope all this will happen someday. Everyone wants a world where cryptocurrency will be used by all and every organisation.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

I think even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Having a positive mind would have a positive outcome so just keep the faith because a lot of people are having their agony of waiting and through being a crypto believer, you are inspiring them not to quit during this time. It is really best to stay positive this time.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
and I add another one that is "honesty" in this era is very difficult to find an honest person.
but that does not mean there are no more honest people.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

I do not agree with your few points. How you can say that the fiat system will no longer exist it's not possible. Cryptocurrencies can never take place of fiat it can destroy the economy of your country. It's anonymous it can be used illegally, Crimes, Selling drugs. The number of crimes will be increased since no one can trace it.

Bad people use it as anonymous for sure and destroy everything. You believe is good and I hope it will happen but replacing fiat isn't a good point
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

I think even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.
Don’t be panic about this thing. Just wait for long time and then you would be seeing bitcoin to see spread over the whole world. Nine years back when bitcoin was just about to launch, no one was even believing that bitcoin can exist for some long time. But for sure, this has shown them that yes if there is hard work from your team, there is always a happy ending and bitcoin has just shown.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Written very beautifully, but how your plan can be implemented.  No one will give you this opportunity.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

This is interesting thoughts Wink They're more than 200+ upcoming ICOs what's your thoughts on that? Will you invest in aug-oct period? I'm interested in Kelvin Blockchain project, willing to participate in it, have you heard about it?
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I do not agree with your few points. How you can say that the fiat system will no longer exist it's not possible. Cryptocurrencies can never take place of fiat it can destroy the economy of your country. It's anonymous it can be used illegally, Crimes, Selling drugs. The number of crimes will be increased since no one can trace it.

Bad people use it as anonymous for sure and destroy everything. You believe is good and I hope it will happen but replacing fiat isn't a good point
There is no way that bitcoins is going to replace the FIATs in the entire world, there is no way that the governments are going to allow it.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

if you have a lot of trust and faith for this bitcoin investment it means a lot of good possibilities will come. Just wait, because a lot of people will try to make the btc become legally not for some countries but all over the World.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Everybody keeos saying that crypto currencies will make Fiat obsolete but in all honesty, fiat has been with us since the dawn of time. An institution like that and an economical system as efficient and widely accepted as fiat will be centuries or even millenias before we cound even make a dent on it.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

if you have a lot of trust and faith for this bitcoin investment it means a lot of good possibilities will come. Just wait, because a lot of people will try to make the btc become legally not for some countries but all over the World.
if that become true, we will become rich people with our bitcoin asset,legalization is important for bitcoin future.we should like this forever, uncertainity make investor worry about their money.can afraid loss their money if goverment suddenly freeze bitcoin trading.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

I believe that someday, the time will come that I will be rich in using this cryptocurrency. I also believe that someday, I can invest money here in bitcoin so that it will be doubles or tripled and I can have a bigger income than my normal job. I also want to share this to my family so that they will know how to use this cryptocurrency and make money out of it. It will help us to have a better life than before. I believe that the time will come, many people in the world will know this.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: