Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

This is the reason why we need to accumulate now before it goes mainstream. Bitcoin will be in high demand all over the world so you can imagine how quickly the price will rise when hundred of millions of people start to use it
I believe in the value came to the Nirmal this will give up for many people to nasty patient and make huge losses and it will not write think we need to give more effort for winning lot of profits in crypto currencies so I follow this kind of ways.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Those things you are talking about is utopia, which is actually possible for realization in a concrete crypto town of future, as I know rapper Akon is exactly planning to build its own country inside of country where everything is awesome.
In other parts of the world banks will never disappear. I predict that they will simply work with crypto as well and that's it.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Not now or in front of crypto will not replace the fiat, it is not relevant and productive. Bitcoin is better as a valuable asset that a person owns freely

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Not now or in front of crypto will not replace the fiat, it is not relevant and productive. Bitcoin is better as a valuable asset that a person owns freely
You are right, what believe will really come, and we all panic and crying with the current price of bitcoin now then for sure that it will come also, but if majority of us will just stay positive for sure that the market will always stay positive.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Wow, this is a very strong statement for the future. I also believe that cryptocurrency will play a very important role in the future in terms of our financial transactions and requirement. I would love that the control will be given to each and everyone. I believe that cryptocurrency will provide that control to individuals and not only to big institution. Cheers mate. Let's pray for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I believe in that bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency that they are respectable with cryptocurrency and the market will continue. Cause I support cryptocurrency and the future. I believe that bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency. Cause we have been able, and other information. I believe that they are very generous
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

okay maybe you are right til somewhere since i don t have this same thinking as you do i think that it is going to have a big and important role in future i mean more than today,but not as you used to say and exegarate it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

We know how crypto is going to be in the future. We need to advertise and crypto need some ads to become popular these days. We need some integration and inovation for crypto. We know that the future need some best technology wherein virtual money will be invented and implemented in the future

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I strongly believe that there will be stabilization of the coins in a month ahead. My greatest believe is that my coins will spike to amazing prices I would not understand. I also believe that all scam ICO’s will be fished out so as to be of advantage to investors to continue with subsequent investments   

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

Just dream, believe and PRAY all you want will come and dont forget to put Faith
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Yes I agree with you. the future will change. in the presence of crypto and blockchain will all be applied to a company or job to facilitate the work of everyone.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I always have a good and positive thinking that all the campaigns i am joining will be of success so that i can reap what i sowed. I am of the greatest expectation that market will stabilize as soon as possible and the cry of most bounty hunters will turn into happiness. I also believe bitcoin will spike in no time.  Roll Eyes

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I doubt if Fiat will no longer exist. Maybe cryptocurrency will be vastly used by people but banks will not disappear as what you have stated because banks hold the gold deposits of a country. Maybe Fiat and cryptocurrency will be synchronized their usage for the public's convenience and none of the two will be extinguished.
This is one of the big mistake people make in this world. It is always open for everyone to talk about bitcoin here. Some are making different predictions about bitcoin and some are making bad picture. But whatever it is, never ever believe them for once. Until and unless you make good understanding of the whole picture, never just trust anyone’s statement else you get loss.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Bitcoin created because our economy system too fragile. With always flooding fresh money to boost economic growth, its creating economic crisis. But I dont believe banks will dissapear, banks have years experience on economic system and i am believe they will evolve their bussiness model to adapt on crypto world
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

Yes I believe bitcoin will come back because what l hope for will come. I know this is not the end but a beginning for the battle that bitcoin will rise soon and goes to the moon. I believe in bitcoin so l will wait for the price increase of bitcoin.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

We can't deny the fact and the truth that bank accomplished and contribute in the success of one's economy and they're still useful until now ansd able to serve and willing with best they can, its just that technology and system is growing inevitively that people as well as country want to ebb in the current flow so that they will also continuely growing. and so they adopt bitcoin or add to their everyday life.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

It's like releasing or breaking up from a century old cursed that enslaved us which is fiat. It's too good to be true and also looks so impossible, do you think the bank will agree to disappear like that?  They would do anything even the dirtiest move to make sure that they will keep on existing.

armadaskr

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

a strong and good belief to open up many insights into the future development of crypto. indeed today when viewed in the global economy, bankers have many enslaved the world community with higher debt and interest. Hopefully the revolution of crypto in the future can be quickly felt and become the economic power of the world community in a good direction.

It's like releasing or breaking up from a century old cursed that enslaved us which is fiat. It's too good to be true and also looks so impossible, do you think the bank will agree to disappear like that?  They would do anything even the dirtiest move to make sure that they will keep on existing.

bankers may resist, but resistance will be lost as crypto movements and revolutions will spread to the most fundamental roots of life for the global society.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I agree that "Fiat money" comes to an end. The current monetary system is unstable to external influence. The value of "fiat" money is reduced, and with it the level of confidence in the currency on the part of its users.

inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

According to my assumption, in the near future, banks will themselves come to a change in their system and introduce crypto-currencies. The main thing is that the society itself would support crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: