Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

In Crypto we must always think positively about the future of Crypto itself so that we can remain optimistic that Crypto will continue to grow and truly become a good future and be accepted everywhere
without our trust , no one invest and support on cryptocurrency market.they prefer to put their money into other investment portofolio such as property that give huge profit with less risk.
trust and faith are obligation for each investor that would out their money into cryptocurrency market.if they already on it, they are not affraid while market down.or maybe they will ad their crypto asset when see this opportunity.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Bitcoin is going to recover and makes another upwards movement and that is going to attract investors into the market and governments is going to pick interest in bitcoin and that is why we are going to have bitcoin as the future of money.  Governments adoptions will make bitcoin a global currencies.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I totally agree with you. The revolution is here. It may take some time but the eradication of fiat currencies will definitely be achieved. There is a quote that cryptocurrency will do to banks what electronic mail did to postal system. This is just the beginning of the great change to come.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

There is a great assurance that the dip we see today will will never be there forever.That is the formality of the market . I always believe that crypto market revives within the shortest possible time.
Same as you I think rise and fall will happen again and again, it happens very often price use to change as today it is low to soon it will be high once again, I personally believe that our future with bitcoin is going to be bright, more investors are going to be part of this development and more people will take good part in bitcoin progress, now all over the world increasing popularity of bitcoin is really a good sign for all of us.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

There is a great assurance that the dip we see today will will never be there forever.That is the formality of the market . I always believe that crypto market revives within the shortest possible time.
Same as you I think rise and fall will happen again and again, it happens very often price use to change as today it is low to soon it will be high once again, I personally believe that our future with bitcoin is going to be bright, more investors are going to be part of this development and more people will take good part in bitcoin progress, now all over the world increasing popularity of bitcoin is really a good sign for all of us.

Yes soon it will rise, true believer will harvest a huge of profits. Because as we heard by a new others countries adopted bitcoin, so it will not far that other countries also adopted through the innovation of the world. Think positive and we harvest a positive result.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

Truly cryptocurrencies were gonna get its usage all around without any limitation. To me, bitcoin will grow high as the demand is high. Another thing that makes bitcoin great is the elimination of the intermediary and staying much stronger with the technology that has got the convenience to be implemented according to the requirement which we cannot find with other technologies.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future of money! The future to come is the future where the only money people will spend is cryptocurrency and there will be no more banks that will take unnecessary commissions on your transactions as we have it now. You will be your own banks, it is an unstoppable revolution.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

As long as people are gonna use cryptocurrencies and the demand for it will be as high and as effective as fiat then I think what you are saying is gonna happen. I too am waiting for that day to happen, it would be just great and I can say, too good, if that happens. That is gonna be one of the major leaps in the worlds system that would greatly help the people and would make our lives a lot easier and more convenient.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

As long as people are gonna use cryptocurrencies and the demand for it will be as high and as effective as fiat then I think what you are saying is gonna happen. I too am waiting for that day to happen, it would be just great and I can say, too good, if that happens. That is gonna be one of the major leaps in the worlds system that would greatly help the people and would make our lives a lot easier and more convenient.
It is very possible for our world to have a transition into another type of system and that is because of the cryptocurrencies that are giving a good example and technology and just waiting for the countries to accept them because if they are really into technology then like Japan they will really accept it without a doubt.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

If you know diligently try to learn to learn the right way, your belief will be achieved and successful.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

if you already know what you believe will come then you must be able to keep believing in it and must be able to control your patience to be able to get what you believe about the future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

if you already know what you believe will come then you must be able to keep believing in it and must be able to control your patience to be able to get what you believe about the future.
yeah, you're right. other than that, do not be too hopeful with the hope you make, because if it is not in accordance with the reality later, it might make you fall, or not be excited anymore.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, I amnot against to your own vision.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Well, the beginning of banking really puts interests of people first before anything else. Nowadays, it has become an institution that takes your money to be invested on something and when it accumulates an income they will gove you chump change from it. I know crypto currency will wipe it all clean. Then again it will take time since fiat has been with us for ages
Maybe we could not say that cryptocurrency could wipe it all clean on the interest they accumulate on the people who are saving their money or doing transactions with those banks because cryptocurrency still gets transaction fee on those exchanges when you do transactions but it is lower than those in the banks.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Well i do not believe that it will going to happen that fiat money will going to be eradicate since the use of physical money is also crucial to the success of exchange. As we all know that the absence of internet or power shortage fiat money could still process the transactions. This is why fiat money or physical money is also important.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

It is really indeed to have a digital currency wherein it could not be stolen by thieves in the street because there is no physical money present. This is one of the advantage of having a digital currency however we should not eradicate fiat money since it is also crucial to exchange when we could not use digital currency for some reasons like power shortage, no internet connection and etc.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

The idea of banks is not bad in itself. I can even say that it is good. But bankers together with the government turned this idea into a system for the selection of money from the population. Now the same thing is happening with crypto-currencies. Big whales have captured the market and manipulate prices to their advantage. Decentralization does not prevent this.
There is nothing wrong about banks to exist and it is good where to put money. It is the choice of the person where to store there savings for the future. Those who want to take risk can choose the block chain wallet to be more profitable as the price increase and able to invest on different potential coins. Banks are regulated by the government and help for the development of the country because of that it cannot be eliminate easily.

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I cannot agree more with you on this. Only the people who understand will know. Some countries will suddenly see the reality and realized what they have missed by not embracing cryptocurrency on time as fiat currencies will no longer be fashionable and banks will gradually extinct.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I can't agree on you OP! bank will never be gone. How do you plan to save your money if without a bank. Multi millionaire uses bank to keep their money. Even ordinary people uses bank for savings and future needs. I believe your presumption will never come to exist.

I think nowadays, it has become an institution that takes your money to invest in something and when it accumulates income, they will make you change from that. I know the crypto currency will delete everything. Then again, it will take time because fiat has been with us for centuries
the beginning of banking really puts people's interests first before anything else.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Well, I am also a fan of crypto, but the system you described can eventually turn into chaos is there is absolutely no regulation.
Global economy is a finely structurized thing that requires at least a bit of control, otherwise all the achievenmts of civilized international and interpersonal trading will be destroyed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: