Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Yes what l beleive will come.l beleive that l will become a millionaire before the end of this year.l beleive in fairh that God will bring me to the life that lm longing for.I have my faith on my God that whatever l desires of my heart will be given.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

I can't agree on you OP! bank will never be gone. How do you plan to save your money if without a bank. Multi millionaire uses bank to keep their money. Even ordinary people uses bank for savings and future needs. I believe your presumption will never come to exist.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

What have you said is true about the current banking system which is truly a greedy act and i admire you for this but the question is When this will going to happen or is this possible to happen? because it is just like when we will see Bitcoin will replace fiat as the world currency so that the banking system will be obsolete too. So i think replacing the bank is very impossible to happen.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

the boundaries between countries will be erased by this dream, when I visit the US or other European countries, I will not be asked to bring fiat how much. but many big countries will feel unhappy with this, especially the bank cartel that has made their system good for now. need a big struggle for big dreams
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

I think that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and create a bullish trend for the crypto market. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, it is likely to become a real currency. So I believe that if it shows signs of recovery, there will be a lot of new investors going to invest. But the disappearance of the bank I think is impossible, the bank will still exist.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

The bank will disappear? I don't believe that, even though what you say is where they burden people with debt, and credit. Many people still borrow money from banks for their business or other things. the government also get benefits from banks, especially if the bank is managed by government agencies. Regarding cryptocurrency I'm not sure this will be the future without fiat money, are you from year of 3018?

ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

Well, the whole world will use the same kind of crypto money. At that time, everyone in the world will be more connected, the tourism industry will be more convenient, go anywhere to use a common currency to pay.
DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

I also believe that society completely changed. Serve the benefit of the people. Blockchain technology will connect everything, everything in life is resolved quickly.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

I strongly believe that market which is down now will at any moment from now wake up with greater strength to out smiles on my face.

Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

Very interesting view of the future you have there. But I think it is highly unrealistic. It is indeed very convenient to point out the negatives of the present banking system. It will be however unobjective to leave out the positives. Because there are many actually. If the present system is that bad, it wouldn't have lasted this long. And what do you mean by each person managing their own finances? Why are we so spent on seeing out the Fiat system? I don't think it will happen. We should focus on strengthening the cryptocurrency market especially now.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

I can see your point but i'm not sure if this is something that would be happening in the closest future. Till that happens we still have plenty of time.
JoeG.Fuller123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

What you believe will not always be the case, there are still so many things that crypto technology cannot replace, I think things are growing together, helping the economy and people better.
EdwardARiley109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

I hope in some countries, people will not be forced to pay too much tax, social welfare will be better, everyone enjoys the best interests. All hope for the development of Blockchain technology
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

This takes a very long time. when everyone accepts cryptocurrency and blockchain. The desire to use something better will make things change gradually
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

this scenarios are what the banking people are afraid of and they are doing everything to make sure this scenarios will remain a dream for us. though some are doubtfully to happen, like the existing fiats today, i think it will never be a cashless economy, not today not ever, not all people has the access on internet and digital world. therefore it is never gonna happen unless each human will have an internet where ever he may go. one more thing is the lack of fund on each persons wallet, we all know how to have a digital wallet, it has many requirements and i think not all can supply those requirements. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Many people's ideas make sense, but no one will allow us, as this will not be in the bank's plans.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I wonder when is that "Future" you are pertaining about Huh. Because if your perspective is only for the next couple of years or even decades then your presumptions has a big chance that will not yet happen. Many things hinder this in becoming a reality like technology gap between nations, opposition parties against blockchain technology and of course poverty. Therefore, for me this set up was ideal but yet saying "impossible" is still inappropriate.
right, the future that is told is the future that everyone wants, especially those who love crypto. but actually we can't predict when that time comes, even we still haven't found the slightest sign of that. maybe later when our children and grandchildren live and we are not in the world.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

I respect what you believe but how about those who are in the part of the world who don t have supply of electricity and never know about crypto. Banks cannot automatically gone because there are some who rely on banks  to put their money on. But if your prediction comes maybe it takes a long time if ever if everybody engage o  crypto and the governemnet also adopt it.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

I believe that in the near future the world will accept bitcoin deals and see bitcoins as digital currency for every country, and more bitcoin will be accepted by large corporations
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

yes of course whatever you believe can definitely come because this bitcoin in the future is very interested and has very high demand so that it can make prices in the future be very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: