Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315188 times)
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:33:11 PM

Hello Dimecoin community,

new website will delay a little bit. Have been in hospital last days and not working on the website. Nothing serious, now back again.
Did setup the new test building system for new website, uploaded all images from graphics.guru. Next update on sunday or monday regarding the website progress.

best regards,
peme

with some late but welcome back @Peme

happy to hear evrything ending good for you !!!

thanks, yes all good again, but had some busy days and zero time for new website.....sorry.....I will work on the website relaunch at the weekend.

best regards,
peme

sorry what happened? why do u need new website? i can't read all 138 pages

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makko91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

It's a while that we are talking about new website... but still not done...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

new website will delay a little bit. Have been in hospital last days and not working on the website. Nothing serious, now back again.
Did setup the new test building system for new website, uploaded all images from graphics.guru. Next update on sunday or monday regarding the website progress.

best regards,
peme

thanks, yes all good again, but had some busy days and zero time for new website.....sorry.....I will work on the website relaunch at the weekend.

best regards,
peme

rebranding after they took over the project from the previous developer

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Burumi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

I have planned to buy 120 dollars in dimecoin will it be worth it?
Pumperdumper

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

best regards,
peme

best regards,
peme

rebranding after they took over the project from the previous developer

Is the 8% pre-mine still in effect???

Also - I can get a site up and running within a day - any bounties for it?
roger26elite

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:33 PM

I have planned to buy 120 dollars in dimecoin will it be worth it?

Each peso that you spend will be worth it, only that you must have patience because to see the fruits is long term, more or less than 1-2 years, if the project launched by the partners is good and they manage to close the deal with the The company that are negotiating the results will be seen within the next 3-5 months.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
P3ga55u5

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:18:25 AM

I'm glad to hear all those news, Dev is back, more vision on the long term and mis terms.  Thanks for all the updates.
onedimeatatime

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

Hi dimecoin community,

how is everyone doing today.

should we try and get coinexchange.io to activate the dime/ltc market?

what is everyone thoughts?

cheers
VerdOrrBT

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:45 AM

This is long overdue. And not only LTC - ETH and ETC too
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

Hi dimecoin community,

cheers

personal i don't like ltc , eth and btc is enough for me , but what's the bettor for DIMEcoin  ,i always support.
onedimeatatime

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

I was researching it and it cost 0.5 btc per listing. I was thinking we can all pitch in. i personally can't do all three just yet haha still saving to buy more dimecoin Smiley. but maybe we can do a poll for the community to see which one everyone wants listed and we can all pitch in for that one. I was thinking ltc because cryptopia moves such a large volume always this would probably benefit us also on coinexchange.io but its up to the community right?

we need to get the team thats handling twitter and facebook to help us with the poll too Smiley
also @peme thoughts are important he is the one that has put the most effort so far since i have been here.

cheers
MiBambino

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

I was researching it and it cost 0.5 btc per listing. I was thinking we can all pitch in. i personally can't do all three just yet haha still saving to buy more dimecoin Smiley. but maybe we can do a poll for the community to see which one everyone wants listed and we can all pitch in for that one. I was thinking ltc because cryptopia moves such a large volume always this would probably benefit us also on coinexchange.io but its up to the community right?

we need to get the team thats handling twitter and facebook to help us with the poll too Smiley

cheers

More listings mean nothing if they don't have a solid reason to exist yet. Let them work on that first, so we can get Dimecoin back on the map afterwards. As soon as people are going to want to buy Dimecoin, the listings will follow soon after.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
onedimeatatime

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Hi dimecoin community,

cheers

personal i don't like ltc , eth and btc is enough for me , but what's the bettor for DIMEcoin  ,i always support.

I agree, i personally am not a fan of eth but they have been proving me wrong over and over haha. But whats best for the community is what matter Smiley

cheers
onedimeatatime

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

cheers

More listings mean nothing if they don't have a solid reason to exist yet. Let them work on that first, so we can get Dimecoin back on the map afterwards. As soon as people are going to want to buy Dimecoin, the listings will follow soon after.

Hi mibambino, how are you?

I agree and disagree with you. I agree that the listing on its on is not that important but listing with a community backing can work as method of conversation and more exposure. There is no doubt dimecoin is awesome and the transactions are surprisingly fast. it is also a community coin, not meant to be 1000s of dollars which means that everyone can afford it Smiley. Kind of like conversations here can get the word out there.

also if we have been granted access to that market why not take the most advantage of it right Smiley

cheers
VerdOrrBT

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:18:20 AM

I was researching it and it cost 0.5 btc per listing.

Instead of earning commissions through increased turnover, they extort money for opening up new markets?
Greedy morons
MiBambino

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:15:44 AM

cheers

I agree and disagree with you. I agree that the listing on its on is not that important but listing with a community backing can work as method of conversation and more exposure. There is no doubt dimecoin is awesome and the transactions are surprisingly fast. it is also a community coin, not meant to be 1000s of dollars which means that everyone can afford it Smiley. Kind of like conversations here can get the word out there.

also if we have been granted access to that market why not take the most advantage of it right Smiley

cheers

hey man! I understand what you're saying, and I agree that if an opportunity would present itself we should take it, but Dimecoin barely has half a bitcoin of volume a day. What we need to do first is create demand. An exchange doesn't only need money up front, it wants to know that the effort they're putting in is going to give them nice fees in return. Why would they list Dimecoin if they could maybe list a coin like Sonm with an actual product (for example)?

I think Dimecoin could become a great coin in 2018, but in my opinion we need to improve the product before we can think of selling it in a bigger store. Livecoin is already a pretty decent exchange. Lets build our brand from there

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
roger26elite

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

The website next to the portfolios for when they will be?
 Huh Huh Huh
Dandino0918

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

it' s very funny...you want list dimecoin in any exchange before try to realize some ideas of develop??? somebody was trying to explane here many ideas since months ago...nobody answer, no interest...you want only play to amministrate something or have fun with criptocuurency. site and wallet never worked, i explaned many interesting ideas here, to realize for free by administrators or by payment of some community stack...no answer, no interest...other persons did same, no results. DIME is not dead, person that administrate it is dead, that' s worst. so there is no solution. bye
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

cheers

cheers

hey man! I understand what you're saying, and I agree that if an opportunity would present itself we should take it, but Dimecoin barely has half a bitcoin of volume a day. What we need to do first is create demand. An exchange doesn't only need money up front, it wants to know that the effort they're putting in is going to give them nice fees in return. Why would they list Dimecoin if they could maybe list a coin like Sonm with an actual product (for example)?

I think Dimecoin could become a great coin in 2018, but in my opinion we need to improve the product before we can think of selling it in a bigger store. Livecoin is already a pretty decent exchange. Lets build our brand from there
It is also about supply and demand, there are 10607474806.00 DIMEcoins held in BTC orders at coinexchange alone. There needs to be some trade volume for the coin to grow, stashing them in trade orders for the ever awaited 0.00000001BTC and more will never happen unless it is widely traded and the price increases. I traded 10,000000 yesterday for DOGE and the price is up some 200% today, is this coincidence?, most will put it down to the few BTC sales and hope some more newbs buy with BTC to push the price up. Lets get trading DIME instead of holding out for something that may never happen.
roger26elite

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

it' s very funny...you want list dimecoin in any exchange before try to realize some ideas of develop??? somebody was trying to explane here many ideas since months ago...nobody answer, no interest...you want only play to amministrate something or have fun with criptocuurency. site and wallet never worked, i explaned many interesting ideas here, to realize for free by administrators or by payment of some community stack...no answer, no interest...other persons did same, no results. DIME is not dead, person that administrate it is dead, that' s worst. so there is no solution. bye

Quiet friend who perseveres reaches and I see that you want to see results immediately, the coin is already made, but it is as if we started again from a ico, better use and buy coins for the next year comes the good. It is true that there are many people wanting to help give life to the currency faster but those who are taking charge do not want help and only fall behind more, it is where I see badly because they do not want help in which ideas are debated and distribute the work.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: