Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315188 times)
DimeWhale

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Yobit, can you please solve your issues so I can withdraw my dimecoin thank you!

We have attempted contact numerous times, very frustrating
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

Hello Dimecoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dimecoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dimecoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dimecoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dimecoin

Can you please update the website to www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime and the Twitter to @Dimecoin_
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Yeah, I can see you put your efforts in this design so hard. The interface lools friendly, but still professional. Keep up your work.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
titinet

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:47:50 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 09:00:14 PM by titinet

Problem with the blockchain Huh?  or Attack Huh?

In 20 secondes all blocks of this day are orphan on mining-dutch, aikapool.com and for my pool also... !!!!

see this address : 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3

Suspect and not possible : All blocks are realized with this address since 1 day ( since block 2837515 - 2018-05-02 04:33:19  >>> to >>> block 2839589 - 2018-05-03 01:54:50 ) !!!  

2 cycles of rewards without synchronization with the others core's on Internet network Huh?

Quid of the transactions of this day Huh?

NOT normal !

ALL MY ORPHAN BLOCKS NOW GENERATED TO THIS ADDRESS 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I replied last time, orphan blocks are common when there is a pool or solo miner faster than you, if they solve the block, they get the reward, it is how it is for all cryptos.

I understand it can be annoying but currently there is not alot that can be done, as replied last time we are looking into all options to make mining fairer for everyone.

You're lying! Orphans occur 2-3 hours after the coin mining, so the coins have time to reach the exchange, the txid transaction hash is assigned, and after 2 hours an empty block appears instead of the one generated before, and then the same wallet 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 receives all the coins found! What time are the wallets synchronized? 2 -3 hours? it's unbelievable!

problem exists again since this morning.

Is it a 51 % attack comparable ?http://scrypt.ovh/images/attack.jpg

All coins for this address : 7HvbVyCrWMuqyRmU4Canaqkgno2kHMtjLt

DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Problem with the blockchain Huh?  or Attack Huh?

In 20 secondes all blocks of this day are orphan on mining-dutch, aikapool.com and for my pool also... !!!!

see this address : 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3

Suspect and not possible : All blocks are realized with this address since 1 day ( since block 2837515 - 2018-05-02 04:33:19  >>> to >>> block 2839589 - 2018-05-03 01:54:50 ) !!!  

2 cycles of rewards without synchronization with the others core's on Internet network Huh?

Quid of the transactions of this day Huh?

NOT normal !

ALL MY ORPHAN BLOCKS NOW GENERATED TO THIS ADDRESS 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I replied last time, orphan blocks are common when there is a pool or solo miner faster than you, if they solve the block, they get the reward, it is how it is for all cryptos.

I understand it can be annoying but currently there is not alot that can be done, as replied last time we are looking into all options to make mining fairer for everyone.

You're lying! Orphans occur 2-3 hours after the coin mining, so the coins have time to reach the exchange, the txid transaction hash is assigned, and after 2 hours an empty block appears instead of the one generated before, and then the same wallet 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 receives all the coins found! What time are the wallets synchronized? 2 -3 hours? it's unbelievable!

problem exists again since this morning.

Is it a 51 % attack comparable ?http://scrypt.ovh/images/attack.jpg

All coins for this address : 7HvbVyCrWMuqyRmU4Canaqkgno2kHMtjLt

No, it appears to be a mining pool/miner address.
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

https://t.me/DimecoinOfficialPublic/122212

Binance competition summary:

So in short, it will cost each community member that votes 0.1 BNB to vote

Voting will be 15-19th of June.

There is a way to earn more votes for your coin. The more BNB you hold in your Binance account, the more votes you will get up to a maximum multiple of 500BNB. So buy and hold as much BNB as you can afford, as well as voting for Dimecoin and may we be successful!

As soon as I/another person has the link to the comp. please share and message me, I will update this post.

-Dime Whale
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Last time I checked (about 5 months ago), dime coin was working on a new website, wallet and overall image. Where are we at now? Is this project dead? because the website still says that the new website is work in progress Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Last time I checked (about 5 months ago), dime coin was working on a new website, wallet and overall image. Where are we at now? Is this project dead? because the website still says that the new website is work in progress Smiley

Please view https://www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime/

We have released wallets for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux so far with much more to come!

Regards,
Budd
MisterLG

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

We have released wallets for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux so far with much more to come!

Regards,
Budd
Thanks! I was not aware of the new website and wallets (Was still looking at the dimecoinrocks website). I have downloaded the mac wallet but its not connecting the any nodes. Will give it some time Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Regards,
Budd
Thanks! I was not aware of the new website and wallets (Was still looking at the dimecoinrocks website). I have downloaded the mac wallet but its not connecting the any nodes. Will give it some time Smiley

All has been done by volunteers like myself, unfortunately we don't have control of the .rocks site, but we have fixed 99% of the links on the internet pointing to that site
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

Livecoin is now fully operational.

-Budd
VerdOrrBT

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

DIME listed on BTCiteXLive

https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-DIME
https://bitexlive.com/exchange/DOGE-DIME

=)
MisterLG

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Regards,
Budd

All has been done by volunteers like myself, unfortunately we don't have control of the .rocks site, but we have fixed 99% of the links on the internet pointing to that site
Do we know who the owner of that website is? Good that most links are linking to the new website but older investors (like me) might get confused and think nothing is happening with the project Smiley Just a suggestion to make dime coin better Smiley Keep up the good work mate!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

Regards,
Budd

Do we know who the owner of that website is? Good that most links are linking to the new website but older investors (like me) might get confused and think nothing is happening with the project Smiley Just a suggestion to make dime coin better Smiley Keep up the good work mate!

Think it was to do with Chris Wilson https://www.whois.com/whois/dimecoin.rocks but this is all the info I have. I'll get into Ryan and see if there is anything we can push through other avenues.
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

This is a bunch of shit! One man dumbs what the fuck is going to be with this crap coin! No buy, no value! But does this man want to be smart? Go to the bottom of the sea! New Titanic Cheesy
DimeWhale

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

This is a bunch of shit! One man dumbs what the fuck is going to be with this crap coin! No buy, no value! But does this man want to be smart? Go to the bottom of the sea! New Titanic Cheesy

This is not a get rich quick scheme, it is something that is being developed by dedicated community volunteers. I hope you understand, we have come a long way since January and this is just the tip of the iceberg, I assure you Smiley
MisterLG

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Thank you for your constructive feedback mate.... Everyone should do their own research and clearly you did not did yours on dimecoin but you just stopped by to drop your negativity... Dimecoin has a long way to go, but I have faith in them....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gabrielerr

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Good thing I found the whole project of the dimecoin interesting, I am interested in how to mine it I have found several sites that explain how but I really have not known very well.

I am currently registered on aikapool.com and I use a program called Dimecoin miner GUI V1.0.0.1
comes out doing the process and configure with my user.worker but in the page of aikapool in dashboard my worker does not appear and in the mining program leaves share founds 0 mino at a speed of 13116H / s according to the mining program

sorry if I have errors when writing my native language is Spanish
adrianovich

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Is this project dead? what"s happening with Dimecoin Wallet on Coinexchange?

https://ibb.co/ioLEUy

https://ibb.co/ne3q2J
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: