Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting tired of this!  (Read 714 times)
rysheeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

I guess the bounty managers are already aware with this suspicious activities on bounty campaigns to avoid getting more stakes/tokens the best way to prevent that is KYC/AML procedure.
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

then we must be more careful when registering, and check it repeatedly until everything is hope, so when there is a problem we can quickly report and everything can be quickly handled. do not report when the campaign is over, the manager was confused what they should do when it is already rejected from the beginning

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

This I admit indeed very troubling. many people make use of it for the benefit of themselves. but now I see is some bounty campaign requires that participants include wallet they are part of the profile. of course, it is quite useful to anticipate the cheating happened like this.
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

You can report to moderator and you have a high rank so you can give negative trust to users who do that. Copy-paste and scam have become a culture in this forum, should be able to be deleted and the user must be kicked away.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

Hmm... I am hearing that for the first time, need to check all the signatures that I have participated in the past, that I am still waiting on their tokens to come.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

I see a lot of complains about this kind of situation. I hope that they will do something about this, to block or ban those users that are cheating in bounty campaigns. Using other's name and getting all the bounties out of other people's hard work and effort. Just keep on reporting if ever you see someone cheating in a campaign.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

"
Many managers can easily identify the deceiver.I agree with you that it's not pleasant when someone simply uses your work.I had a case when I was refused my job.The project manager wrote that I myself added to the table yourself.And I never got to the truth and lost my coins.
This is really disgusting because you have done all this job and somebody else could just go and take it, and also money, that you shoul get. I wont wish anybody to have similar experience.
"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

I have not encountered but . a friend had one . we counted 25 copies of it in one bounty . It's just lawlessness and freeloaders trying to make a lot of money ((((how to deal with them Huh
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

You have to be careful with this, because it all affects your wallet, you can lose everything and always have to think about the consequences.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

I experience this situation. When I registered to some signature campaign I noticed that someone used my own profile and name but different ETH address. It is really tiresome and sometimes it always happens. Efforts are wasted the one who receive the tokens are the other person not myself/
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

In this statement that I’m getting tired of this, don’t be,
because everything in this business put a hardship or effort to be able to survive in day to day transactions of the business. Just be braver.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

It is normal to be feeling of getting tired of this
because it is a normal feeling that we encounter when the hard times comes that we are not prepared to face up but let this as challenge that you should overcome.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

The thing is that when you see something like this then you should simply report it to the abundance supervisor that another person is utilizing your profile to apply and they will expel it. The application procedure should develop to require some sort of evidence of responsibility for account before they can be affirmed
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Many campaigns are required to validate with a post and use the sequence number to enter the registration form. This will limit the tampering and I like this management.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

the incident like that often happens, there are some people who use btt accounts to do fraudulent things. we must be careful and stay alert by frequently checking it. if something strange happens we must immediately report it to the bounty manager, that way we will reduce events like that so it won't happen again.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

It is also often the case and I've often seen it many times. When encounter it is certainly better to immediately report this situation to the manager concerned. or perhaps a manager has a way in its own registration so that can not be duplicated by others. It is a fairly frequent occurrence fraud and very troubling.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

We all know that some bounty platforms have actually done some measures in order to prevent others from copying accounts for them to register fakes, I think it's always up to us as participants to check it
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

I've also experienced the same thing as you, in one bounty project there are more than 3 fraudulent accounts that use my account with their own ETH address, I also have to report many times and I have to monitor the spreadsheet continuously, because I fear it will be repeated again.
there may be no solution for this, but if the manager of the bounty is very thorough he will know the original account and the fake account, and we don't need to report it.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Depending on what benign of body manner. If beside oneself the peach charging exploitation the design is in reality usually the case of two-timing. item that be finished abdicable to allege beside oneself sections to the president with the effects that occurred and hopes to entertain impartiality from the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: