Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting tired of this!  (Read 714 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Now such frauds occur too often. I came across this when creating content. I posted an article on my blog, but the fraudster filled the form faster than me.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siremrak

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

I have really encountered this like twice and that truly can be irritating. For this situation, the main thing anybody can do is simply to send a DM to the supervisor in such case with your record, and in any event, that is sufficient verification that you possess the record, which consequently takes care of the issue. Most supervisors presently are dealing with that by dropping a proof of validation on the abundance string amid application.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

With me has never happened before this problem may not rank so high - and I'm not interested in scammers. But often heard a lot about this situation. I understand that this brings some inconvenience, but contact the administrator can solve it, confirm that this is your account
youngmobi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

If you really understand what cryptocurrency is all about you won't say you are getting tired and also not only un crypto in life anything you are doing you need to give it time and excise some patients. You will surly make it Believe.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

In a telegram channel I also heared many times about this problem many people were complaining there because of same issues so they submit a report and ask bounty manager to solve. I think bounty manager should pay their full attention towards this problem. So we the participants can feel easy and good to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: