Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting tired of this!  (Read 714 times)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 512
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Many managers can easily identify the deceiver.I agree with you that it's not pleasant when someone simply uses your work.I had a case when I was refused my job.The project manager wrote that I myself added to the table yourself.And I never got to the truth and lost my coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

this cheating continues to happen and always repeats, I am also very annoyed with this cheating. sometimes I am tired of seeing spreadsheets filled with spammers cheats. maybe we should make proof of post registration along with wallet address in bounty thread and put wallet in our account profile.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

If the manager does not worry about this, then it is necessary to knock on not only personal messages but in a telegram ...
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?
true, every follow bounty signature campaign, my btc profile is always duplicated with their own eth, even I have experienced in one duplicated project 4 times, it makes me disappointed and tired of having to do report continuously.
I hope the bounty manager is more thorough and careful in accepting the participants, because they are a fraudsters who take advantage of my work.
chocochild

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Im getting tired of waiting for bitcoin to rise again. I know that it will soon rise again.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?
indeed such incidents have occurred, misuse of accounts by others. My advice Pm manager in Group telegram only, will definitely be in the process and in response.
be careful and always alert.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Many managers can easily identify the deceiver.I agree with you that it's not pleasant when someone simply uses your work.I had a case when I was refused my job.The project manager wrote that I myself added to the table yourself.And I never got to the truth and lost my coins.
for the moment we are dealing with such fraud and I think who should actively eradicate the fake account is the manager so we do not need to report, because with the active manager choosing which fraudulent account and which original account will make the fraudsters will not cheat again because it will surely be discovered manager ...

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Don't managers or auditors see this at the calculation or checking of the spreadsheets? They can pin-point a scammer easily and can decide not to give stakes.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

It is a common problem encounter by genuine bounty hunters across board. I think some bounty managers  is are taking proactive steps to prevent this now and in the future. One of those step is to set up another bounty for scam detectors who scrutinize entries and post on daily basis till the end of the  campaign!
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

I also heard about this problem. But I am just wondering why can't campaign manager can't detect it since there should be one letter difference between the two account? BuT most of the campaign manager can easily detect it.   Please avoid doing this bounties participants it teaches how to be dishonest and cheat.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

So far I have not yet encountered this I kept monitoring my participation but if there is a double entry I alerted the bounty manager and if I did not get a response I just change my signature bounty, its not right working and not getting your stakes, its your responsibility to always check your entry.
speem28 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

I also heard about this problem. But I am just wondering why can't campaign manager can't detect it since there should be one letter difference between the two account? BuT most of the campaign manager can easily detect it.   Please avoid doing this bounties participants it teaches how to be dishonest and cheat.
Its not that they can't detect it, they are just too occupied managing their campaign like counting and reviewing of posts from all the participants and I know that you have an idea how much workload a campaign manager has just by doing those. And like I already said, the best solution they have so far is just the issue form that we can fill-up regarding our concern if we detected someone using our information. 
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

I have actually experienced this like twice and that really can be annoying. In this case, the only thing anyone can do is just to send a DM to the manager in such case with your account, and at least, that is enough proof that you own the account, which automatically solves the problem. Most managers now are sorting that out by dropping a proof of authentication on the bounty thread during application.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I have actually experienced this like twice and that really can be annoying. In this case, the only thing anyone can do is just to send a DM to the manager in such case with your account, and at least, that is enough proof that you own the account, which automatically solves the problem. Most managers now are sorting that out by dropping a proof of authentication on the bounty thread during application.

Many people are taking advantage of the technology and since they have eyed that scamming in bounty campaigns can give them so much benefit then they will duolicate your account and gain credit to your hard earned coin. I also have experienced this and I suggest that always coordinate your bounty managers and make use of the telegram.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

yes this is unfortunately a common method to obtain rewards. here only helps to remain vigilant and to inform the BM immediately if there are these cases.

unfortunately, it cannot be avoided. unless the registrations are checked immediately by the BM and do not end up directly in a spreadsheet.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Well it can't be help there is no such code yet for spreadsheet to do auto cancel out if there is the same name/words in the data. Well it is a new modus of bounty cheater so that they will earn token for using high ranked members without doing a single thing. This is the challenge for all bounty managers on how they will deal on this kind of cheats.
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

This is a real problem. I think that proof authentication post will solve this problem. Unfortunately only few managers use this.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

If the campaign is good it will surely have a reponsible campaign manager, I see many campaigns that decline a double entry its not that hard I think.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

It really becomes a problem. I see more and more scammers who use the names of good and high-rank accounts for their own purposes. I don't know yet how to deal with this. But I think that managers should take care of this and take into consideration only the first entry.

Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

It's not only signature campaigns, but all of the campaigns. So many people have taken my articles in full or in part. I've seen many people report to the bounty manager that someone has taken their Twitter and Facebook.

Perhaps, for whichever campaign, you report the campaigns you are applying for in the Bounty thread to include your profile links and maybe eth address - although maybe people don't want to add this?  The bounty manager can then see that xx has joined Signature, Twitter, etc and cross reference this on the spreadsheet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: