Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1725 times)
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

It is not just you that noticed that there are too many altcoins, I have noticed that too recently . The rate at which altcoins are been created this days is becoming alarming and it is unhealthy too
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

it is necessary to study a specific altcoin in more detail and understand whether it has prospects for development. it is also necessary to follow the news of this project. yeah, with so many altcoins, it's getting harder to do that.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

They can and a lot but in this harsh market will survive only the top altcoin. Although now the market and not happy, but I believe in it!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

There are indeed a lot, maybe too many yes. However, crypto market cap needs to grow and grow so it doesn't matter, bad apples will be removed at some point. The thing I find annoying is that low value, low quality projects still receive massive funding and after launching on exchanges still a great sum of money is made....so we may want to get rid of shitcoins, but those that make money off it think different...
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

Lots of altcoins in the market but not every coin is good enough. Regarding coinmarketcap, within 1500 Plus Altcoins, I think only 200 Coins are useful for hold or trade.  Before hold, you may look at their roadmap, popularity, hype! I think top 50 Altcoins are the best decision for the grip and trade.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

I prefer to invest my money in the etherium because this is the most reliable coin this year the etherium will be able to soar very high because the development team is moving to new algorithms of work

Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Yes, the market is currently flooded. Especially with many projects that want to reach the same goal.
Not all of those projects can succeed and be the nr.1 in their respective field. I'd like to see more collabs between those projects, this would definitley speed up many processes - the only thing holding them back is probably greed. Everyone wants to take the nr.1 spot and claim all the profits for themselves - kinda sad, but crypto has always been also about money, not only technology.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Definitely, we are already in an overcrowded market and it can get confusing to choose which ones of the many choices will really make it as good and profitable and which ones to avoid at all costs. There is no stopping anyone or a team to launch their own alternative cryptocurrency or just any project that is using the blockchain technology. Sadly, so many of these projects or programs are just there for the sake of money and will eventually fold once things can get tougher. This is why we have to look at the team first and then look if the project really makes sense and is solving real-world problems. Many projects or actually super-majority of them will never be valuable months after they ended their ICOs and this is  sad for people who are planning to do the HODLing. I should know because many of the tokens I got last year are still with me and many of them lost enormous value compared to their ATH.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1595
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

I think a lot of altcoins is a good thing, it is a form of cryptocurrency is very developed.
indeed with the many options altcoin makes us a little difficult to choose a potent coin. but if with my selections, I usually choose top altcoin 200 for short-term investments, because the price moves faster. but for the long term, it is better to choose top10 altcoin because the price is more stable and more potential

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
Most of the coins were just ahitcoins and not worth to invest because most of the coins don't have proper development team so the price will never get bumped.For the people who don't know how to pick the roght coins can go to the coinmarketcap and pick the top coins according to your choice amd investment capital.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

we see some exchanges have a lot of new altcoin emerging and old users may already know how the development will be but confusing to some new users who are now a lot of new coins emerging whether this is one of the reasons the price dropped a few days or no effect at all against market.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

There are too many coins in numbers, as a valuable coin that has a good team and listed on exchanges there are not many coins so that's very easy for me.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

Indeed altcoin has become very much, and unfortunately not all of them will remain on the market, many will get off the race, so you have to choose carefully!
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

for me to determine easily which alternative coin is good, i always check the progress of coin on coinmarket cap using the pattern  which is if it has a potential for long run , 'cause honestly for me altcoin is for long term only not for short term that's why i always check the performance of the coin if there's a possibility to assure i can earn more profits on it.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

There are many and that is why is more difficult to see the good ones. For example, SPOTCOIN is one of the best in the market, with a very solid over the counter business to back it up.

Samum

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

considerable part of altcoyins will remain just tokens on the wallet, if they can not be exchanged. in order to reach the level of the Etherium or Bitcoin they need a little more than a good project and a great team. If wages in Japan began to pay in bitcoins, it means something. As support for large holdings and the state is also a significant moment. Just do not forget that the market has subsided.
As a result, several tycoons (holdings, billionaires) will be able to completely buy out all the bitkoin. If the recession continues. If such support is available to the altcoyins, we will talk about their redundancy. And the impact on the market. However, most of them are not competitive. Most likely, this will remain in the framework of the project, when investors and developers will finish receiving on this excess profit.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Which is still feasible in the crypto market that has many Demand and offers that you have to believe ,its not easy to choose a crypto that is really worth to buy but the thoughts and inputs of everyone who will guide us in the right direction then hold on portfolio in a long time for when it will rise

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

You look at the prospect, that is roadmap. You look at the maximum supply, what purpose and solution the coin will remedy. Although, some of these criteria might fail. In other words, there are no sure way to know the better once so you rather invest in the top coins if you have the money.
Correct. Good roadmap amd good idea sometime is useless if the team also scam or at least dont have much experience to flow the idea become successful. In this way, invest in high market cap coin is not bad idea so its good then. But sometime we need more challenge to get more chance too by choosing low cap coin.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Yes, we have too many altcoins in exchanges and they would still increase more. Just make sure you are investing ones with good potentials. They just invest in any shitcoin but make sure you do your research properly before investing. That would help
Many altcoin are born in the market, they have many scams ico, so we can not distinguish what is the potential ico and what is ico scam, so be careful in investing, do not lose clean capital.
yes, the o be honest the population of the coin in the industry are trully worried. because if there's so many coins now the investor would not decide carefully and easily. we know that some of the coins now are scam and the only goal is to het money to other people that's why we need to decide carefully. I hope that it would seperate for the investors

Not  like before that you could easily find a coin that is really worth investing. Well way back yesterday we could say that there will be few that is scam coin but now mostly is really scamming those investors. Though still there are worth investing coin that ive gather so far from now but is really few and i do try to invest them and join their bounties. You should find a coin that is really good in road map, team and development but i could suggest that you could invest on existing coins in the market
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

If my own opinion I usually look at the movement of the first coin in volume, if I was sure I usually buy it direct my own preferred coin ignis because a good volume movement
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: