Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1727 times)
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

I prefer a coin with a price that is still quite cheap and see its progress every day, if the coins were quickly back to normal, I think the coin is worth our investment.
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

You randomly allocate numbers to coins and pick your favourite numbers.

DYOR!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

i'll try to go where the money is going! this means i try my best to find the pumps that are happening in the altcoin market and then invest in those coins while they are being pumped. this way i can make a quick profit without getting involved with any of the shitcoins or becoming a bag holder or losing money. of course the risks are still there but i do believe that with the strategy that i am using they are lower.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

There are so many altcoins that it's impossible to do proper research on all of them. So i rely on a couple of sources to get ideas and information from.
I will do my own research from there on. I don't have the time for trading so i keep a bag of the projects i like. Besides that i think that the ICO system is
responsibly for the wild growth of coins, everybody wants a piece of the pie, it's easy to collect money fore funding a project or conducting a scam.
Regulation will put a halt to this although the damage is already done imo.

Good luck
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

I buy coins from then 10, because these coins have a good reputation and have long existed in the market, they do not give a very big profit, but this profit is stable and in the future these coins will increase in price
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

I agree, there are many altcoins in the crypto market this days and for me, I think it is considered a healthy environment for cryptocurrencies due to the emerging ICO's participating. This is also a good opportunity for the bounty hunters to earn profit and as to how you would select your best choice of coins, you must have to study your coin choices starting with the price chart history data for your analysis. In my case, I think for now, I would have to prefer first on the existing alts ranging from the top 20 coin ranks.
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

Because of too many altcoins showing up everyday it gets harder and harder to find a good investment, except this a significant amount of money is invested in scam projects mostly ICO's which cause dump on bitcoin and put overall market in minus. I guess you should just look for older projects where devs continuously have updated their code and helped community along, since they are more trustworthy and less riskier than investing in any ICO or new project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
Personally, I prefer only coins that have liquidity, and which are on good exchanges. The remaining 70% of the market is a lottery. Maybe those coins will sometime grow, but more likely they will just disappear
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3176

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

The most important is a unique technology that no one else has. Then there must be a team of honest and decent people who have proved this by their actions. And the coin has to be on the market for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

I choose the most popular projects.So the least chance of losing your money. They have already been tested and are popular with the community

FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Having plenty of choices in the market, The value of bitcoins are getting sour because of competition, There must something to do, to regulate the the flow of coins in the market,  It is very hard to select which one has potential because of fast spreading of coins. The worst if you choose the fraud type of coins.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Yes are absolutely right, too many altcoins in the space, some with good intentions and well thought out solutions to problems, some are pure scams. But with research, you can easily decipher which ones are serious and which ones are just out to scam people of their hard earned money.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

You just have to be smart with your decisions, that is all! You just have to choose few of the ones you believe in and hold on to them. The thing is you cannot choose everything and there would be some times you will end up missing even some good projects which you wish you would have invested in earlier, but as long as you are always putting your eyes and ears around to see what people are talking about, then you can use that to make some further research to know what you want to invest in or what you are not yet investing in.
For an investor in this space, you just have to never stop reading and doing some research once in a while but knowing that, trying to catch everything at the same time, can end up getting your hand burnt.
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
I do not think there is a term like too many altcoins. Is not it greatbto have a choice? too many scam altcoins should alert us more
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

You just have to be smart with your decisions, that is all! You just have to choose few of the ones you believe in and hold on to them. The thing is you cannot choose everything and there would be some times you will end up missing even some good projects which you wish you would have invested in earlier, but as long as you are always putting your eyes and ears around to see what people are talking about, then you can use that to make some further research to know what you want to invest in or what you are not yet investing in.
For an investor in this space, you just have to never stop reading and doing some research once in a while but knowing that, trying to catch everything at the same time, can end up getting your hand burnt.
sscam altcoins and icos are, of course, a proble,m, peopeo who are responsible for it smust be punished, though i do not know how to find them
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

I think for speculation holding my suggestion we hold popular coin that was have name at many market..like eth ltc..their price will follow rate from bitcoin..and i belive if prico for bitcoin will up..eth ltc will go up too..but how strong  you can hold you balance since peice of bitcoin down

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

There are so many altcoins that it's impossible to do proper research on all of them. So i rely on a couple of sources to get ideas and information from.
I will do my own research from there on. I don't have the time for trading so i keep a bag of the projects i like. Besides that i think that the ICO system is responsibly for the wild growth of coins, everybody wants a piece of the pie, it's easy to collect money fore funding a project or conducting a scam.
Regulation will put a halt to this although the damage is already done imo.

Good luck
On point mate! That is one fact. You cannot even do research on the first 100 on CMC without getting worked out but the good thing about the digital age is that people always share information on their investment which other investors can easily tap from and make further research. It is always good when one is confused by starting one's research on google on coin to invest in for that particular year, and there would be a lot of topics, which will guide one but it is important to always do further diggings as some may be paid articles, so, the necessity to check the team, product available and so on, should not be discarded.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

read github and you ll figure out that there's not so many ongoing projects actually, worth the attention

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

If I would analyze first to know if the coin meets the criteria as alcoin, as for how to analyze alcoin below:
Some of the ways to analyze it:
Check out the team from the Altcoin developer, whether it has validated business experience and track records. (See also the WhitePaper).
If it turns out the developer scam, surely they are finally looking for ways to avoid being caught, so it must be hidden or even use the fake team team.
For a barometer of market development a coin can be seen in Crypto market, for example at https://coinmarketcap.com/
For the token barometer can be seen at https://tokenmarket.net/
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Its simple.

My screening starts with the ranking of crypto currencies in the CMC. This website sorts out the rank according to the market capitalism and volume (24 hours) that is received by the coin. This way, the more the market cap the more is the rank and thus as an example, BTC is #1 because it has the greatest volume of all and market cap too.

Thus, I will choose Top 100 first so that I wont get confused with the rest 1500 coins in the market. These 100's at least ensures that they will not be dead anytime sooner than others.

After this, depending upon the current development, roadmap status, the coins which are on track, ahead of the time will get another preference. They come up.

Likewise I decide to go for altcoins. It makes it far easier.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: